SAMOA BROWNIE BARS
Make and share this Samoa Brownie Bars recipe from Food.com.
Provided by heatherhopecs
Yield 16 bars, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 300. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread coconut evenly over baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring/flipping every 5 minutes to make sure coconut browns evenly. Once done, put into a bowl so that coconut doesn't continue to brown. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine butter, sugar, salt, and flour and cut with pastry knife, or mix with mixer until coarse pea-sized lumps form. Press evenly over the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare brownie batter according to package directions, adding 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, unheated and straight from the jar. Make sure to follow the high altitude directions if you live at high altitude. Pour over shortbread crust and bake as directed, until a toothpick comes out nearly clean with only a few crumbs remaining.
- When brownies are almost finished, scoop caramel topping into a heavy bottomed saucepan and heat over low until caramel is soft and easy to stir. Add toasted coconut and stir gently until evenly mixed. If brownies are not quite finished, keep this warm, stirring occasionally. Keeping the coconut caramel mixture warm will help it to spread evenly without tearing brownies apart.
- Pour coconut caramel mixture over brownies and gently spread evenly over the top.
- Place chocolate chips into a zip-loc baggie and put into microwave for 20 second intervals. Squish the bag with your fingers to mix and smooth the chocolate between intervals. When melted smooth, snip a tiny piece off of the corner of the bag and drizzle over bars.
- Cool for 30 mins, then refrigerate for another hour to set. Cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 519.2, Fat 26.4, SaturatedFat 16.7, Cholesterol 23.2, Sodium 310.6, Carbohydrate 71.9, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 11.2, Protein 4.7
SAMOA MAGIC BARS
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang; coat with cooking spray. Mix 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs and 1 1/2 sticks melted butter in a medium bowl; press into the pan. Drizzle evenly with one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk. Layer with 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, one 7-ounce box roughly chopped Samoas and 1 cup chopped pecans. Gently press into the milk. Bake at 350˚ until golden and bubbling, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into pieces.
SAMOA BARS RECIPE
The most delicious mashup of our twix bars and samoa brownies - Samoa Bars.
Provided by Steph Loaiza
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 7 x 11 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and flour, and cut the 2/3 cup butter in with a butter knife. Keep cutting it in the mixture until it has formed evenly-sized crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the 7 x 11 inch pan, and bake for 18-20 minutes - until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside so it can cool completely, then increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Place coconut on a baking sheet, spread thin. Place in the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven, stir coconut, and then bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until it has started to brown. Watch it closely so it doesn't burn. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place 1 cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Continue microwaving in 15 second intervals until chocolate chips are completely melted. Pour chocolate chips over shortbread mixture in the 7 x 11 pan, then let it cool completely.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened condensed milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly (you don't want the mixture to burn, so keep stirring). Continue stirring for 5 more minutes, then remove from heat and stir for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Combine coconut mixture and caramel mixture, then spread it evenly over the chocolate chip layer.
- Melt the 2nd cup of chocolate chips just like the first, and then drizzle it over the top.
- Let it cool completely, about 1-2 hours, and then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363 kcal, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 47 mg, Sodium 204 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 32 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SAMOA BROWNIE PIE
One of our favorite Girl Scout cookies (the samoa!) is the inspiration for this gooey caramel and coconut-topped brownie pie.
Provided by Cindy Rahe
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box; fold in chopped shortbread. Spread in pie plate. Bake about 50 to 60 minutes or until brownie is just set in center; top should be firm with a little give beneath the surface. Cool 15 minutes before topping.
- Meanwhile, in microwavable bowl, microwave caramel and whipping cream in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until caramel is smooth and spreadable. Spread over brownie; sprinkle with coconut. Drizzle melted dark chocolate over top. Serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510, Carbohydrate 72 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 320 mg, Sugar 46 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
SAMOA® CRUNCH BROWNIES
A wonderful way to use extra Girl Scout cookies. Samoas® add a tasty crunch to an otherwise smooth brownie layered in between an oatmeal cookie base and a Samoa® topping.
Provided by CHICAGOCOOKS22
Categories Desserts Cookies Brownie Recipes Chocolate Brownie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Stir in melted butter. Measure 1/3 of the oat mixture into a separate bowl; stir in chopped cookies. Reserve for the topping. Press the remaining oat mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and 1/2 of the dark chocolate in a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Stir brown sugar and vanilla into the melted chocolate mixture. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together. Stir into the chocolate mixture. Stir in remaining dark chocolate. Spread brownie batter over the baked oat base. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake until the center is set and the topping has turned golden brown, 25 to 28 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 62.1 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 143.1 mg, Sugar 27.1 g
More about "samoa brownie bars recipes"
SAMOA BROWNIE BARS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
4.7/5 (6)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 300. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread coconut evenly over baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to make sure coconut browns evenly. Set aside to cool.
- Turn oven up to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish. Combine all crust ingredients and cut with pastry knife, or mix with mixer or food processor until coarse pea-sized lumps form. Press into prepared baking dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour over shortbread crust and bake according to box directions and toothpick test comes out mostly clean.
- In a small bowl combine caramels and milk. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals stirring in between until melted. Place toasted coconut in a large bowl and add the caramel stirring well to combine.
SAMOA BROWNIES! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
SAMOA BROWNIES RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 9Total Time 5 hrs 45 mins
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions by adding the water, oil, and eggs (or what is directed on back of box) and cool completely.
- Then adjust oven to 400 degrees F and place coconut on baking pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir coconut and cook for another 2-3 minutes until toasted. Watch closely so it doesn't burn.
- Unwrap the caramels and in a large microwaveable bowl, add unwrapped caramels, salt, and milk and cook on high for 3 minutes, or until caramels are melted and smooth. (Stirring about every 45-60 seconds).
SAMOA BROWNIES RECIPE - WHISKING KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SAMOA 7-LAYER BARS – 5 BOYS BAKER
SAMOAS BROWNIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
SAMOAS BROWNIES RECIPE - FLAVORITE
SAMOAS BARS GIRL SCOUT KNOCK OFF RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
SAMOA BROWNIES - PALEOMG
SAMOA BROWNIES - THAT'S WHAT BOB'S COOKING
MAGIC SAMOAS LAYER BARS RECIPE (SCOUTS FAVORITE ... - DINNER, THEN …
SAMOA BROWNIES - MELANIE MAKES
SAMOA BROWNIES - THE BUDDING TABLE
BROWNIES SAMOA - REAL MOM KITCHEN - BROWNIES AND BARS
SAMOA COOKIE BARS | HOMEMADE GIRL SCOUT COOKIE RECIPE
GIRL SCOUT SAMOA BROWNIE RECIPE | BUDGET EARTH
SAMOA BROWNIES WITH COCONUT CARAMEL TOPPING! - CHEF …
SAMOAS BROWNIES | JEN'S FAVORITE COOKIES
HOMEMADE SAMOAS BROWNIES - BACK FOR SECONDS
SAMOA COOKIE BARS - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER - KLEINWORTH & CO
SAMOA BROWNIES - CHEF IN TRAINING
SAMOAS BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SAMOA BROWNIES | BUNSEN BURNER BAKERY
SAMOA BROWNIES - THE BEST DESSERT RECIPES
SAMOA BROWNIES (INSPIRED BY GIRL SCOUT SAMOA COOKIES) – BROKEN …
BEEN THERE. DONE THAT.: SAMOA BROWNIE COOKIE BARS - BLOGGER
HOMEMADE SAMOA BARS | THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
SAMOA BROWNIES - AND MY TIME AS A CUB SCOUT - SOUTHERN PLATE
BROWNIE ICE CREAM BARS (WITH SAMOAS) - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
LAYERED SAMOA BROWNIES - CHEF IN TRAINING
SAMOA BROWNIES!! - WHYRECIPENOW
SAMOA BROWNIES - PINTEREST
SAMOAS COCONUT CARAMEL BROWNIES - JUST A TASTE
SAMOA COOKIES BROWNIE RECIPE (VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE)
BEST SAMOA CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - DELISH
SAMOAS BROWNIES - BROMA BAKERY
BEST SAMOA STUFFED BROWNIES RECIPE - DELISH
SAMOAS BROWNIES | RECIPE | COOKIE BAR RECIPES, DESSERT BAR RECIPE ...
SAMOA BROWNIE BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MOUTHWATERING SAMOA BROWNIES HAVE A YUMMY CARAMEL INSIDE
SAMOA BROWNIE COOKIE BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SAMOA COOKIE BARS (VEGAN + PALEO) | FEASTING ON FRUIT
FUDGY SAMOA BROWNIES RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love