SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH
This is a recipe that I got out of a 1983© Cooking with Miracle Whip Salad Dressing cook book that I got at a thrift store. A lot of good ways to use up the Miracle Whip that you don't want to go to waste if you're not someone that uses it all the time like me.
Provided by ChrissyVas
Yield 2-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Creamy Onion Dressing: conbine these ingredients; mix well and chill for an hour. Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups.).
- For each sandwich, spread bread slice with miracle whip, you can put a thin layer or a thick layer your choice.
- Cover with as much or little of spinach, cheese, tomato, avacado, creamy onion dressing and alfalfa sprouts. (the above measurements were guesses as the cookbook didn't give solid measurements.).
- You can eat open faced, or put another slice of bread. Either way, enjoy! (not sure how many servings, this was just for one sandwich so it depends on how much of the ingredients you have left over that will determine if you can make several more.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2756, Fat 80.1, SaturatedFat 18.9, Cholesterol 25.3, Sodium 4919.5, Carbohydrate 435.7, Fiber 46, Sugar 8.5, Protein 78
SAN FRANCISCO STYLE SHRIMP AND CRAB SANDWICHES
Have you walked on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco and had one of their wonderful fresh seafood sandwiches? If so, I can only hope that the following recipe will remind you of the tasty sandwiches.
Provided by Jb Tyler
Yield 4 sandwiches, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the crabmeat, shrimp, onion, celery, mayonaise, sour cream and lemon juice. Refrigerate for an hour or so, then serve on split sourdough buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.3, Fat 16.9, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 154.5, Sodium 836.2, Carbohydrate 13.5, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 3, Protein 24
CRAB MELT SANDWICH FRISCO-STYLE
Treat 'em to some incredibly delicious San Francisco-style crab melt sandwiches-no matter where you live! Get out the canned crabmeat and you can make an easy Crab Melt from there for lunch or dinner.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Fall 2015
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients
- Place toast slices in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet; top with spinach, crab mixture and cheese.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 660 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 119 g
ALMOST IT'S-IT ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
You'll discover why the treat is so popular in San Francisco. It's snack heaven...ice cream, delicious oatmeal cookies and a touch of chocolate. Swap out the vanilla for your favorite flavor, such as chocolate, caramel or cherry. - Jacyn Siebert, San Francisco, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in oats and, if desired, raisins., Shape into fourteen 1-1/4-in. balls; place 2-1/2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 11-13 minutes. Cool on pans 3 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely., To assemble ice cream sandwiches, place 1/3 cup ice cream on bottom of a cookie. Top with a second cookie, pressing gently to flatten ice cream; place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Freeze until firm., Remove ice cream sandwiches from the freezer. Working over a small bowl, drizzle chocolate topping over half of each sandwich, allowing excess to drip off., Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until serving. Wrap individually in waxed paper for longer storage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580 calories, Fat 29g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 364mg sodium, Carbohydrate 74g carbohydrate (50g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
More about "san francisco sandwich recipes"
21 SANDWICH RECIPES - SFGATE: SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
SANDWICH SAN FRANCISCO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Servings 2-6Calories 2756 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
STEAK 'N SHAKE'S FRISCO MELT COPYCAT SANDWICH RECIPE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
CRAZY CRAB SANDWICH SF GIANTS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH SHOP, ATHENS - KERAMEIKOS
ASTRAY RECIPES: SAN FRANCISCO CLUB SANDWICH
16 MADE IN SAN FRANCISCO RECIPES YOU MUST TRY COOKING THIS FALL
SAN FRANCISCO'S MOST ICONIC SANDWICHES - EATER SF
THE BEST SAN FRANCISCO-STYLE SUB SANDWICHES IN THE …
SAN FRANCISCO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
17 ESSENTIAL SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICHES | FOOD, SANDWICH SPOT, SUB …
SAN FRANCISCO COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE ORIGINAL SAN FRANCESCO - HOME OF THE BEST ITALIAN SANDWICH IN …
18 FUNDAMENTAL SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH SPOTS | SANDWICHES, …
THE BEST SAN FRANCISCO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SAN FRANCISCO CRAB SANDWICH | TASTEMADE
SAN FRANCISCO LUNCH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH - PLAIN.RECIPES
SAN FRANCISCO CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE - DELISH
SAN FRANCISCO CRAB SANDWICH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SAN FRANCISCO CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SAN FRANCISCO CLUB SANDWICH - BIGOVEN.COM
BEST SANDWICHES SAN FRANCISCO - EATER SF
SAN FRANCISCO CRAB SANDWICH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
35 BEST IDEAS FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH SAN FRANCISCO - BEST RECIPES …
SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH RECIPE
12 BEST SANDWICHES IN SAN FRANCISCO - ONLY IN YOUR STATE
CALIFORNIA CRAB SANDWICH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SAN FRANCISCO GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICHES RECIPE
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH - MY SAN FRANCISCO KITCHEN
THE NINE BEST SANDWICHES IN THE MISSION, SAN FRANCISCO
RECIPE: SAN FRANCISCO GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICHES - RECIPELINK.COM
RECIPES INSPIRATIONS FROM LA BOULANGERIE DE SAN FRANCISCO — LA ...
SAN FRANCISCO..SANDWICH QUESTIONS - RESTAURANTS - SAN FRANCISCO
DUTCH CRUNCH BREAD: THE SAN FRANCISCO SANDWICH BREAD SECRET IS OUT.
AUTHENTIC SAN FRANCISCO SOURDOUGH RECIPE - SOURDOUGHS …
THE BEST ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SAN FRANCISCO CRAB SANDWICH | RECIPE | CRAB SANDWICH, SANDWICHES ...
THE BEST SANDWICHES IN SAN FRANCISCO - TRIPADVISOR
THE ORIGINAL SAN FRANCESCO SANDWICH - VEAL SANDWICH ... - YOUTUBE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a sourdough bread sandwich?MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO sourdough bread ("slices" or whole-wheat, your choice.) AMT. PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Creamy Onion Dressing: conbine these ingredients; mix well and chill for an hour. Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups.). For each sandwich, spread bread slice with miracle whip, you can put a thin layer or a thick layer your choice.
What kind of bread do you put on a sandwich?sourdough bread ("slices" or whole-wheat, your choice.) AMT. PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Creamy Onion Dressing: conbine these ingredients; mix well and chill for an hour. Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups.). For each sandwich, spread bread slice with miracle whip, you can put a thin layer or a thick layer your choice.
What do you put on Your Miracle Whip sandwiches?For each sandwich, spread bread slice with miracle whip, you can put a thin layer or a thick layer your choice. Cover with as much or little of spinach, cheese, tomato, avacado, creamy onion dressing and alfalfa sprouts. (the above measurements were guesses as the cookbook didn't give solid measurements.).
How do you make a Ciabatta sandwich?Two tablespoons butter Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour One and 1/2 cup milk One cup shredded mild white cheddar cheese 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese One and 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce 1/2 teaspoon salt Three thick slices of bacon Six slices Italian ciabatta or other rustic bread, toasted.