SAUCY PORK CHOPS
I don't always have time to fix the home-cooked meals my family loves, so I've come to rely on my slow cooker a lot. I fix these tangy chops at least once a week-the meat's so tender you can cut it with a fork-and we all love it! -Jennifer Ruberg, Two Harbors, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; drain. , In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and liquid smoke if desired. Pour half of the sauce into a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 1748mg sodium, Carbohydrate 60g carbohydrate (40g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
BAKED SAUCY PORK CHOPS
Baked pork chop recipes are always handy to feed my hungry family. This entree brightens up the usual routine of roasted pork chops and rice. I reach for this recipe when our appetites are hearty and I feel like baking pork chops. -Dorothy Toben, Blackwell, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with onion., In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bake, covered, until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442 calories, Fat 19g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 472mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 37g protein.
SAUCY CHOPS I
- Coat chops with flour. In a large skillet brown chops in oil. Remove from skillet.
- Put sliced potatoes in bottom of skillet and add green beans. Place chops on top and cover with tomato soup and water. Simmer, covered on low for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 456 calories, Carbohydrate 62.7 g, Cholesterol 55.6 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 5.3 g, Protein 27.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 752.8 mg, Sugar 10.5 g
SAUCY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 of the sauce.
- Bake pork chops for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of the pork chops reach 145 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.6, Fat 19.7, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 124, Sodium 467.3, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 8.9, Protein 40.5
SAUCY PORK CHOPS
As requested, a meat recipe for 2 servings. I'm sure the recipe could be easily doubled or tripled. From Country Woman magazine, posted by Alpha. Lower in fat.
Provided by Martina
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and pepper.
- Add pork chops and shake to coat.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; pour over pork and turn to coat.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sour cream into pan juices; heat through (do not boil).
- Pour over chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.9, Fat 15.9, SaturatedFat 6.3, Cholesterol 132.7, Sodium 455.3, Carbohydrate 14.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 6.1, Protein 42.4
SAUCY PORK CHOPS
Combine BBQ sauce, marmalade, ginger and garlic for a tangy, sweet-and-savory take on Saucy Pork Chops. Five ingredients, 5 minutes of prep, huge flavor.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chops in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; pour over chops.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until done (145ºF). Remove from oven. Let stand 3 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 21 g
SWEET-AND-SAUCY PORK CHOPS
- Season pork chops with salt and sprinkle evenly with 1/2 tsp. sugar. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook chops, undisturbed, until well browned underneath, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook just until second side is lightly browned, about 1 minute. Transfer chops to a plate (they won't be fully cooked); reduce heat to medium.
- Pour remaining 1 Tbsp. oil into same skillet and add shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until softened and just beginning to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and remaining 1 tsp. sugar to skillet. Cook, swirling pan occasionally, until vinegar is nearly evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add rosemary, capers, and 1/2 cup water to skillet; season with salt. Reduce heat as needed to maintain a very low simmer. Add butter and swirl pan continuously (and vigorously) until sauce becomes smooth, glossy, and emulsified.
- Return pork chops to skillet, arranging darker side up. Simmer gently in sauce, swirling occasionally, until chops are cooked through, about 3 minutes (a thermometer inserted near the bones should register 135°F).
- Transfer pork chops to plates and spoon sauce over.
SAUCY SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS
This is a quick and easy slow cooker recipe that always pleases my family! I suggest serving this entree with rice.
Provided by S Rodriguez
Categories Boneless Pork Chops
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook pork chops in the hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer browned pork chops to a slow cooker; top pork chops with onion and green peppers.
- Whisk tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Pour sauce into slow cooker, gently stirring to coat meat and vegetables.
- Cook pork chops on Low until tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Transfer pork chops to a serving platter; tent with aluminum foil to keep warm. Whisk cornstarch into sauce until thickened; spoon sauce and vegetables over pork chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.6 calories, Carbohydrate 20.9 g, Cholesterol 59.1 mg, Fat 15.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 24.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 994.6 mg, Sugar 14.8 g
More about "saucy chops i recipes"
10 BEST SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 EXTRA-SAUCY PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR YOUR MEAL PLAN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Creamy Mustard Pork Chops. Serve this skillet dinner (made with not one, but two kinds of mustard) with egg noodles, rice, or some bread. That way you can soak up every last drop of the indulgent sauce.
- Pork Chop Marsala. You love chicken marsala, right? Meet the boneless porkchop version: It’s fancy enough for when you have friends over, but easy enough to make a Wednesday feel special.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops. Don’t forget you can make pork chops in your slow cooker. It’s a great way to let ingredients like cranberries really cook down and for flavors to meld.
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pork Chops. This herby Dijon-spiked cream sauce will make you feel like a total rockstar when dinner hits the table — you’ll have nothing but cheers from your adoring fans.
- Salsa Pork Chops. Whip up a DIY salsa with zucchini and a few pantry ingredients, and sear some tangy, delicious chops, all in about 20 minutes. Get the recipe: One-Skillet Salsa Pork Chops.
- Cilantro Lime Pork Chops. This is the bright, saucy pork chop recipe to pull out on those cold, dark winter days when you really need a dose of sunshine.
- Tender, Juicy Instant Pot Pork Chops. The best part of these smothered chops isn’t how quick they cook (although you’ll love that, too!) — it’s the irresistibly rich, golden onion gravy, kissed with sour cream and piled over the meat.
- Pork Chops in Port Wine Sauce. I like to get a jump on this fast and fancy dinner by making the sauce during my weekend meal prep session, then give it a quick reheat while I cook the pork chops.
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY ONION SAUCE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
SAUCY PORK CHOPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WHISKEY SAUCE FOR PORK CHOPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPE
SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SAUCY JALAPEñO CHOPS RECIPE BY RAFEEAH LAHER
SWEET-AND-SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
LOW CARB CROCK POT SAUCY PORK CHOPS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
THE BEST JUICY BROWN SUGAR BAKED PORK CHOPS
A SAUCY CHICKEN PICCATA RECIPE THAT CAN BE MADE WITH MUSHROOMS, …
SAUCY CHOPS - SUPPERWORKS
SAUCY CHOPS I - BRAISED
SAUCY PORK CHOPS WITH SPINACH AND TOMATOES RECIPE - COOK WITH …
10 BEST QUICK SAUCES FOR PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUCY CHOPS II - BRAISED
THE BEST JUICY SKILLET PORK CHOPS - INSPIRED TASTE
BETTY CROCKER SAUCY PORK CHOPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BAKED SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SAUCY PORK CHOPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SAUCY PORK CHOPS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
SAUCY CHOPS RECIPE BY FAATHIMAH VARIAWA - COOKPAD
SAUCY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BARNSLEY CHOPS WITH LAMB PORT SAUCE - KRUMPLI
PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
SAUCY ITALIAN SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
SUPER MOIST PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
CHEESY AND SAUCY CHINESE PORK CHOP RECIPE | FOODPANDA
SAUCY CHOPS WITH VEGGIES RECIPE BY ZAAKIRAH
SAUCY BAKED CHOPS | PORK RECIPES, RECIPES, CHOPS RECIPE
BONELESS PORK CHOPS RECIPE IN GARLIC SPINACH SAUCE – HOW TO …
SAUCY CHOPS II RECIPE
You'll also love