FESTIVE SAUSAGE CUPS
When I used prepared pie crust for this recipe, it's even easier to form and fill these individual sausage cups. They are a savory and filling snack. Come Thanksgiving and Christmas, my family is especially delighted to see them. - Gail Watkins, South Bend, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks. , In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain well and set aside. In the same skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Add mushrooms, sliced olives, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with flour. Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in sausage. Reduce heat; simmer until thickened, about 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly. , Spoon into pastry cups; sprinkle with cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped olives. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 calories, Fat 26g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 430mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SAUSAGE PHYLLO CUPS
Sausage phyllo cups are a simple and easy 4 ingredient appetizer that you can prepare in just 10 minutes. Simple doesn't mean they're not amazing. A great finger food for game days, parties or brunch.
Provided by Barbara Curry
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook sausage in a small skillet over medium heat, breaking into small pieces. Remove to paper towel lined plate and let cool.
- Combine cheese and ranch dressing in a medium bowl and add sausage and red pepper flakes. Place phyllo cups on a rimmed baking sheet and fill with sausage mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese has melted. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SAVORY SAUSAGE CUPS
Quick and easy appetizer using Jimmy Dean® pork sausage, cream cheese, and vegetables make a tasty one-bite treat for any get-together. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Provided by Happyschmoopies
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Pastries
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add sausage to a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir with a spatula, breaking apart the sausage until cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Combine regular and vegetable cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, green onion, and cooled, crumbled sausage in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Unroll 1 crescent dough sheet and press into a 9x12-inch rectangle. Cut 6 rows across and 4 rows vertically to yield 24 squares. Repeat with the second package of dough.
- Place 1 square in each cup of two nonstick 24-cup mini muffin tins, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides.
- Drop 1 heaping teaspoon of sausage filling into each cup. Filling should be up to the top of the cup, but you do not need to press it down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dough is golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the tins before removing to a platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.1 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 9.9 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 112 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
SAVORY SAUSAGE STUFFING
I used to make the same old dressing every year for Thanksgiving. About 10 years ago, I decided to jazz up my recipe by adding pork sausage. Now everyone requests it for all our holiday meals. -Ursula Hernandez, Waltham, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery and onions; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. , Stir in sausage. Add bread cubes and sage; toss to combine. Add chicken stock and wine. Stir in cranberries and, if desired, sunflower kernels. Transfer to a greased 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 446mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
SAVORY SAUSAGE BALLS
Make and share this Savory Sausage Balls recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Nimz_
Yield 24 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In medium bowl, combine egg, sausage, stuffing mix and sage.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Add to large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, 5-8 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Remove from skillet.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Drain fat from skillet and discard.
- Add water, ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and vinegar to skillet.
- Stir well.
- Return meatballs to skillet and stir to coat.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to chafing dish and serve with wooden picks.
- You can also bake these with the sauce in the oven set at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.6, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 36.1, Sodium 352.4, Carbohydrate 2.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2, Protein 6.2
SAVORY SAUSAGE LOAF
Make and share this Savory Sausage Loaf recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Mercy
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix the sausage with the bread or cracker crumbs.
- Add the onion, ketchup, horseradish, mustard and egg.
- Moisten with the milk.
- Shape the mixture into a free-form loaf and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
SAUSAGE & EGG BREAKFAST CUPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ground sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried parsley, eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, spinach, tomato
Provided by Tiffany Lo
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 39 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 33 grams, Sugar 1 gram
SAVORY SAUSAGE PANCAKES
Sausage and onion pancakes. Top with some butter or margarine and syrup.
Provided by Billie Jo
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Pancake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage and onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Set sausage mixture aside to cool.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Beat milk and eggs in another large bowl; stir flour mixture into egg mixture until batter is smooth. Add cooled sausage and onion to batter.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup portions of batter onto hot skillet. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 3 more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.5 calories, Carbohydrate 54.1 g, Cholesterol 86.3 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 18.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 1158.3 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
SAVORY SAUSAGE AND EGG BAKE
Flossie Johnson's family never tires from enjoying Savory Sausage and Egg Bake. It's a recipe from the Betty Crocker Racing Family collection.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Layer sausage, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese in baking dish.
- Beat remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork; pour over cheese in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 240 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 880 mg
More about "savory sausage cups recipes"
YUMMY SAUSAGE CUPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Servings 60
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain and return to skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients except phyllo cups.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a scoop of sausage mixture. Arrange cups on ungreased baking sheets.
SAVORY SAUSAGE CUPS | JIMMY DEAN SAUSAGE, GREAT RECIPES, RECIPES
SAUSAGE AND EGG HASH BROWN CUPS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
SAVORY SAUSAGE CUPS | GARY | COPY ME THAT
SAVORY SAUSAGE CUPS - PASTRIES
QUINOA SAUSAGE BITES — SAVORY SPICE
RECIPE: SAVORY SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
EASY SAVORY SAUSAGE STUFFING - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
SAVORY SAUSAGE RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THESE OLD …
SAUSAGE CUPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SAUSAGE, EGG, AND CHEESE SAVORY BREAKFAST MUFFINS RECIPE
SAVORY SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR BREAD PUDDING - ONCE UPON A CHEF
SAVORY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BUY SPICES, SEASONINGS & HERBS ONLINE | SAVORY SPICE
CHEESY SAUSAGE CUPS – CRUNCHY SALTY SWEET
SAVORY SAGE SAUSAGE, BROCCOLI AND TOMATO QUICHE RECIPE
SAVOURY SAUSAGE CASSEROLE - EASY FAMILY RECIPE
SAVORY SAUSAGE APPLE TARTS - PUFF PASTRY
SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT CUPS RECIPE - 4 INGREDIENT BRUNCH!
SMOKEY SAUSAGE CUPS | EASY SAUSAGE APPETIZER RECIPE
SAUSAGE GRAVY BISCUIT CUPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CHEESY SAUSAGE AND EGG CUPS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
SAVORY SAUSAGE STEW RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
MAKE AHEAD SAVORY BAKED OATMEAL CUPS - SHE LIKES FOOD
THIS SAVORY CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE COBBLER RECIPE RELIES ON ...
SAVORY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CUPS (FINAL) RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT …
SAUSAGE BISCUIT CUPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SAVORY SAUSAGE BACON BISCUITS AND GRAVY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SAVORY SAUSAGE BISCUITS RECIPE - OWENS SAUSAGE
OUR MOUTHS ARE WATERING JUST THINKING ABOUT SAVORY SAUSAGE ROLLS
10 BEST SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST CUPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAVORY SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TEX-MEX BREAKFAST SAUSAGE CUPS – SAVORY RECIPE DATABASE
SAVORY SAUSAGE-AND-EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
SAVORY SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BREAKFAST MUFFINS
BREAKFAST STRATA CUPS - SWEET & SAVORY FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
SAVORY SAUSAGE BISCUITS RECIPE - BOB EVANS FARMS
SAVORY SAUSAGE & HASHBROWN QUICHE RECIPE - PREMIO | RECIPE
GILBERT’S CRAFT SAUSAGES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love