SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE
Make bacon, eggs, home fries and toast -- we're talking the works! -- in a single sheet pan for the easiest breakfast for four ever.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and brush them with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter. Put on a microwave-safe plate and microwave, flipping halfway, until fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Add the bacon to a sheet pan and bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Set the bacon aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the potatoes, bell peppers and onions to the sheet pan and toss to coat in the bacon fat. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, paprika, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper and toss again to coat with the spices. Spread out in a single layer and bake, tossing halfway through, until the onions and peppers are softened, about 20 minutes.
- Cut a 2-inch round from the center of each slice of toast; reserve the toast and rounds.
- Push the vegetables aside on the sheet pan to make a space in one corner and arrange the toast in 2 rows in the empty corner. Spread the vegetables evenly around the toast and add the bacon on top of the vegetables.
- Divide the remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter among the 4 holes in the toast and crack an egg into each. Place the 4 rounds around the toast. Bake until the eggs are set, 7 to 10 minutes. Top the eggs with chives and spread each toast round with butter.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: pancake mix, eggs, milk, breakfast sausage, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, shredded mexican cheese blend
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 24 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs and milk being careful not to over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly onto two parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheets. Spread evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs onto a parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheet. Spread evenly and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Line another 18x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the sausage from corner to corner. Decrease oven temperature to 350˚F (180˚C) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drain fat, and sprinkle cheese on top of the sausage. Bake for another 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- On a cutting board, layer the sandwich starting with a pancake, followed by sausage, egg, and the second pancake. Slice into breakfast size sandwiches and serve immediately, or wrap in parchment and freeze in a container for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439 calories, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 23 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 22 grams, Sugar 9 grams
SHEET-PAN EGGS AND BACON BREAKFAST
I saw this sheet-pan eggs and bacon recipe on social media and decided to re-create it. It was a huge hit! Use any cheeses and spices you like—you can even try seasoned potatoes. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bacon in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Bake until partially cooked but not crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain. When cool enough to handle, chop bacon; set aside., In a large bowl, combine potatoes and seasonings; spread evenly into drippings in pan. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes., Sprinkle with cheeses. With the back of a spoon, make 8 wells in potato mixture. Break an egg in each well; sprinkle with pepper and reserved bacon. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446 calories, Fat 30g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 246mg cholesterol, Sodium 695mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
More about "sheet pan breakfast bake recipes"
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
Reviews 5Calories 437 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Liberally spray a half sheet pan with non-stick spray or brush liberally with oil.
EASY SHEET PAN BREAKFAST - 31 DAILY
Reviews 3Calories 361 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Spread hashbrowns evenly in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the melted butter and olive oil over the potatoes. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper over the top. And then sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Using tongs, turn over the hashbrowns until they are coated with the butter/oil and seasoning.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and create 6 wells. Add uncooked bacon slices. Into the wells, carefully crack each egg, keeping the yolk intact. Salt and pepper as needed; return to the oven.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE (+COOKING VIDEO!) - PALEOMG
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil cooking spray to keep everything from sticking. Add sweet potatoes to the pan and lightly spray the sweet potatoes, as well. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top and toss to coat. Place bacon strips on top of sweet potatoes throughout the baking sheet. (It’s fine if not every piece of sweet potato is covered because the coconut spray will help) Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until bacon is crispy and sweet potatoes are soft.
- Once cooked through, remove from oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees F. Use a spoon to create a little well in between some of the bacon and sweet potatoes and crack the egg directly into the well. Repeat throughout the baking sheet. Then place back in the oven to cook for 6-8 minutes, for a white top and runny yolk.
- Remove from oven and top with cherry tomato salsa, sliced jalapeños, hot sauce, cilantro, green onions and freshly cracked pepper!
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
5/5 (2)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 510 per serving
- Chop sweet potatoes into small cubes (1/2-3/4 inches). Toss in 1 tablespoon olive oil and fajita seasoning and arrange on one end of the sheet pan.
- Cut up bell peppers and zucchini, toss in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and arrange on the other end of the sheet pan.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST QUESADILLAS RECIPE | PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
Servings 8Total Time 47 minsCategory Breakfast
- Line the sheet pan with tortillas, overlapping them in the middle and allowing the outer 1/4 of each tortilla edge to hang over the sides of the pan. They should cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add 1/2 of the shredded cheese to the tortillas. Add the cheese in a rectangle in the middle of the tortillas, leaving enough room to allow for the outer edges of the tortillas to be folded over the filling in the end.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
Ratings 3Calories 300 per servingCategory Breakfast
SHEET PAN CLASSIC BREAKFAST BAKE (EGGS, BACON, & HOME ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsServings 4Calories 201 per serving
- In a large bowl combine diced potato, bell pepper, onion, avocado oil, and spices. Toss to combine and pour onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove pan and move vegetable mixture to one side of the pan. Add bacon in strips to the other side and return to oven for 12 minutes.
SHEET-PAN BREAKFAST BAKE -THE SASSY DIETITIAN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Optional: spray with cooking spray, set aside
SAUSAGE SHEET PAN BREAKFAST - MINDY'S COOKING OBSESSION
Ratings 2Category Breakfast, BrunchCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Spread hash browns onto sheet pan and pour melted butter over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange sausage on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Move sausage to one side of the pan and turn hash browns over then repeat with the other side, bake for 15-20 more minutes.
- Make 6 wells in the hash browns and break an egg into each well. Bake for 8-13 minutes or until eggs reach the desired doneness.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - SIMPLY LAKITA
4/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 439 per serving
- Toss to distribute evenly and place in the oven to bake 15 minutes. Until sausage has browned and potatoes are tender.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE – THE HUNGRY HUNGRY HIKER
Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast, Side DishServings 6Total Time 1 hr
35 EASY SHEET PAN BREAKFAST RECIPES: BREAKFAST BAKE ...
Occupation AuthorEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - THE BEST VIDEO RECIPES FOR ALL
Category BreakfastEstimated Reading Time 1 min
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.6/5 (18)Category BreakfastServings 6
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE | SHEET PAN RECIPES ...
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 615 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bacon in a single layer on baking sheet and bake, turning once, until lightly crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon to a towel lined plate; set aside.
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - TWISTED
EASY SHEET PAN BREAKFAST RECIPES - 31 DAILY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
6 SHEET PAN BREAKFASTS YOU CAN MAKE FOR A MORNING …
Author Kate WelshPublished 2018-06-01Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SHEET PAN BRUNCH IDEAS | ALLRECIPES
Author Vanessa GreavesEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
10+ SHEET-PAN BREAKFAST RECIPES | EATINGWELL
FOOD NETWORK - SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE | FACEBOOK
SHEET PAN ENGLISH BREAKFAST RECIPE : GET COOKING VIDEOS ...
BAKED SAUSAGE PEPPERS ONIONS AND POTATOES - KNOW YOUR PRODUCE
EASY SHEET PAN PANCAKES - BEEYONDCEREAL
#bacon #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breakfast #eggs-dairy #pork #eggs #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make a sheet pan breakfast?Place potatoes, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, salt and chili flakes on baking sheet and use tongs or a spoon to combine, then spread into an even layer. Bake until potatoes are starting to turn golden, about 20-30 minutes.
What can you make on a cookie sheet for breakfast?And while chicken pieces and vegetables are perfectly suited to coming together on a cookie sheet, it's possible that using such a pan for breakfast food is an even better idea. Here are six ideas for you (and Chrissy Teigen) that make breakfast for a crowd a breeze.
How to make bacon in a sheet pan?Baking sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bacon in a single layer on baking sheet and bake, turning once, until lightly crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon to a towel lined plate; set aside.
How long do you bake potatoes in a sheet pan?Bake until potatoes are starting to turn golden, about 20-30 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Use a spoon to create 8 wells. Break the eggs into the wells and season with salt and pepper.