TORTELLINI & SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO SAUCE
These fresh skewers and tasty sauce will have guests nibbling all night! -Cacie Biddle, Bridgeport, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 appetizers.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until blended. Remove to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until serving., Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with oil. Thread tortellini and shrimp onto toothpicks. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 112mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS WITH DIP
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan, saute the minced garlic for several minutes until tender.
- Add the shrimp and heat through.
- Drain the tortellini and add to the shrimp.
- Mix throughly and remove from heat.
- When cool enough to handle, thread the skewers with a tortellini, a shrimp, a tortellini, a shrimp, a tortellini, a cherry tomato.
- Arrange on serving platter and serve with dip.
- Dip: Heat skillet over medium heat, add the unpeeled garlic and cook (turning) until skin is browned on all sides and garlic is softened, about 7 minutes.
- Cool the garlic then peel and mash.
- Mix the mashed garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan, pesto, milk and pepper throughly and put in serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 16.8, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 1, Sodium 14.7, Carbohydrate 1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 0.6
- Mix together the olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
- On small skewers, thread 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
SHRIMP & TORTELLINI IN TOMATO CREAM
This shrimp and pasta combination is one of my husband's favorites. It's healthy, and he doesn't even know it. It's also easy to halve the recipe for two. -Mary Kay LaBrie, Clermont, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook shrimp in 2 teaspoons oil until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the lemon zest, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and pepper flakes. Remove and keep warm., In the same skillet, cook shallots in remaining oil over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., Add the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, vinegar, thyme and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; discard thyme sprigs. Stir in the cheese, cream, basil, chives and shrimp. , Drain tortellini; stir into shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449 calories, Fat 14g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 182mg cholesterol, Sodium 723mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the tortellini float to the top, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place tortellini, cherry tomatoes, and pesto in a large bowl; toss until evenly coated.
- Skewer one tortellini and one tomato on each toothpick. Arrange on a tray. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.9 calories, Carbohydrate 24.6 g, Cholesterol 23.7 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 258.8 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
GARLIC SHRIMP WITH THREE CHEESE TORTELLINI
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, oil and garlic, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
- Toss pasta with pesto. Add sun-dried tomatoes and basil; toss well. Top with shrimp and cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 907.8 calories, Carbohydrate 92.4 g, Cholesterol 214.2 mg, Fat 43.2 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 37.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 1051.2 mg, Sugar 9.1 g
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package; cool.
- Place dressing in shallow bowl. Stir in tortellini, shrimp and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring once to coat.
- Drain tortellini mixture. Thread tortellini, shrimp and tomatoes alternately on each of twelve 8-inch skewers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Kabob, Sodium 90 mg
ITALIAN TORTELLINI SKEWERS
Our Italian Tortellini Skewers make a great quick and easy appetizer for summer BBQs or Potlucks. Perfect for picking up and eating on the go, each skewer is loaded with fresh veggies, cheese, and pasta drizzled with Italian Dressing.
Provided by Steph
Yield 10 skewers
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, set aside, and let cool.
- Thread each skewer with pepperoni (I used two pepperoni each time), cucumber, olive, tortellini, mozzarella, tomato, and pepperoncini. Repeat until all the skewers are full.
- Drizzle skewers with Italian dressing and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1291 kcal, Fat 59 g, SaturatedFat 27 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Sodium 1986 mg, Carbohydrate 136 g, Sugar 17 g, Protein 59 mg
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI
This is a very simple shrimp and pasta dish that I love. I recommend using fresh basil because the flavor is better.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Categories Stove Top
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel/devein shrimp and set aside.
- Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil.
- Saute/stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 471.4, Fat 24.7, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 221.9, Sodium 1366.2, Carbohydrate 32.6, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.7, Protein 29.3
More about "shrimp and tortellini skewers with dip recipes"
DIP RECIPES: SHRIMP & TORTELLINI IN TOMATO CREAM FOR TWO
10 BEST TORTELLINI APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SKEWERED TORTELLINI WITH RANCH-STYLE DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS | RECIPE | TORTELLINI SKEWERS, RECIPES ...
17 SCRUMPTIOUS SHRIMP APPETIZERS
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS - CRECIPE.COM
ITALIAN GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS: QUICK AND EASY EVEN ON A SCHOOL …
GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH DIPPING SAUCE - BISCUITS & BURLAP
RECIPE: SKEWERED TORTELLINI AND SHRIMP WITH BASIL DIP - MLIVE.COM
EASY TORTELLINI SKEWERS APPETIZER - THE SCHMIDTY WIFE
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS RECIPE
BEST TORTELLINI SKEWERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TORTELLINI …
25 SKEWER APPETIZERS FOR ANY PARTY - INSANELY GOOD
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS | RECIPE | TORTELLINI SKEWERS, …
10 BEST SHRIMP WITH CHEESE TORTELLINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
TORTELLINI & SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE: …
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS - THE ENDLESS …
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS | RECIPE | TORTELLINI SKEWERS, …
CHEESE TORTELLINI SKILLET WITH SHRIMP - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
EASY PESTO TORTELLINI SKEWERS - FOODY SCHMOODY BLOG
TORTELLINI SHRIMP KABOBS - BIGOVEN.COM
RECIPES FOR TORTELLINI SHRIMP KABOBS
GARLIC GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
PESTO TORTELLINI SKEWERS - EASY APPETIZER RECIPE - JERSEY GIRL COOKS
TORTELLINI AND SHRIMP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
FESTIVE MARINATED TORTELLINI SKEWERS - GIVE IT SOME THYME
RECIPE: TORTELLINI KABOBS - FOOD NEWS
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS | RECIPESTY
TORTELLINI KABOBS APPETIZER RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CREAMY TORTELLINI WITH SHRIMP AND VEGGIES - JULIA'S ALBUM
SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE SKEWERS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SHRIMP AND TORTELLINI SKEWERS - TAPAS
Stuffed tortellini & Shrimp in Garlic Sauce🤤593 views-05:39
How to Make Garlic Shrimp Tortellini!795 views-01:01
Shrimp Tortellini(QUICK & EASY!!!)49K views-03:31
Creamy, Cheesy, Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo131 views-09:04
Shrimp Alfredo with Tortellini Pasta4.2K views-09:31
Shrimp Tortellini in Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce178 views-01:24
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook tortellini and shrimp in a pan?Directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat.
How to cook tortellini skewers?Instructions Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, set aside, and let cool. Thread each skewer with pepperoni (I used two pepperoni each time), cucumber, olive, tortellini, mozzarella, tomato, and pepperoncini. Repeat until all the skewers are full. Drizzle skewers with Italian dressing and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
What is in a shrimp and Cheese Tortellini?Tortellini with Shrimp and Veggies - a delicious Summer recipe! Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach!
How do you cook shrimp with mozzarella cheese?Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Cook shrimp, seasoned generously with salt and pepper flakes, in a large skillet on medium-high heat in 1 tablespoon olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, for 3 minutes, flipping once, until pink.