SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Remove from heat. Stir the mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese into the ground beef mixture.
- Lay the bottoms of the dinner rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese and beef mixture on the bottom half of each roll. Replace the tops. Cover with another sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the burgers are heated through and cheese melts, about 30 minutes. Serve with sliced pickles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.1 g, Cholesterol 36.4 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 428.1 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
SLIDERS- MINI BURGERS W/CHEESE
These burgers are similiar to White Castle/Krystal type burgers. I use Sara Lee Dinner rolls that come 12 to package and can be found in the bread section of most supermarkets. The recipe sounds complicated, but I prep everything ahead of time so that once I start frying the burgers, I can make 12 of them in less than 15 minutes. I usually serve 3 burgers per serving. I hope you and yours enjoy them as much as my family. These are requested twice a week in my house!
Provided by ItalianMomof2
Yield 12 burgers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Each burger is 1/4 cup of ground beef. I have those stainless steel measuring cups that come 4 to a pack and are broken down by 1/3, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 cup. Gently measure out 1/4 cup of ground beef and roll into a ball. Don't pack the meat into the cup. Do this for the rest of the meat, you should get 12 "balls.
- Take a sheet of wax paper (12x12) and put 2 meat balls on the lower half of the wax paper. Fold over the wax paper so that the meat balls are between it. Gently press each ball down evenly to make two THIN beef patties. (I gently press down and then take a rolling pin and roll them out nice and thin. The patties will appear to be the size of a regular burger, but trust me, after you cook it, it will decrease in size, and fit on the tiny buns.
- Lift the top layer of the wax paper up and "shape" the patties making sure they're nice and round. Once done, put the top layer back on and put to the side. Take another sheet of wax paper and do the same for the rest of the burgers.
- Take the dinner rolls and cut into thirds. (lay the dinner roll on it's side and cut into 3 even pieces.) Take the middle piece out leaving just the top and bottom of bun. If you want to make double burgers, you will only need 6 of the dinner rolls, not 12.
- Finely chop the onion and put 1/4 of the onion into a bowl with 1 cup of boiling water. Let it steep, this onion water will help "steam" your buns later. Put the rest of the chopped onion in another bowl and put on the side till later.
- Cut the 6 slices of cheese in half and arrange in a single layer on a sheet of wax paper and arrange the pickle chips on a plate. (you are doing all these preparations ahead of time since the burgers are thin they will cook fast and you want everything done and ready for cooking.
- Heat up your frying pan on medium high heat. (When I cook these burgers, I use 2 frying pans at once). Once the pans are hot enough, place the burgers into the pan and cook about 4 minutes. If the burgers appear to be cooking fast, you can flip them sooner.
- Once you flip the burgers, put 1 tsp of onions on each burger immediately. Let the burgers cook for 4 more minutes.
- Take some of the onion water and pour into pan, about 1/4-1/2 cup. This will help steam the burgers and bun. cook 1 minute.
- put a slice of cheese onto each burger. I like "steamed" buns, so after I put the cheese onto the burgers, I put one of those splatter shields over the top of the frying pan with the tops of the buns on it. This also serves as a top and helps melt the cheese.
- While the cheese is melting, arrange the bun bottoms on a plate and put a squeeze of ketchup and one pickle on each bun.
- Once the cheese has melted, place the burger onto the bun and immediately put the top on.
- Repeat until all the burgers are cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690.3, Fat 34.3, SaturatedFat 16.1, Cholesterol 137.1, Sodium 1062.4, Carbohydrate 47.5, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 4.8, Protein 46.3
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Sometimes you're just in the mood for a good ol' juicy hamburger. The type that's succulent and gloriously flavorful. But when you're entertaining, cooking hamburgers for a crowd is no easy joke. That's why we're bringing you these fun cheeseburger sliders instead! Baked on a single tray, these are an easy way to impress a crowd - and they definitely don't skimp on the flavor.
Provided by Tasty
Yield 12 sliders
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) rimmed baking dish, mixing thoroughly, then pressing into a flat, even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Drain the liquid and set the cooked beef aside.
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half in the same baking dish. Place the cooked beef on the rolls, followed by the onions and cheese. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Slice into individual sliders, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 24 grams, Sugar 1 gram
More about "slider style mini burgers recipes"
ALL-AMERICAN SLIDERS (MINI BURGERS) RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.8/5 (29)Total Time 15 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 552 per serving
MINI SLIDER BURGERS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsServings 4
AMAZING MINI BURGERS | TASTYCOOKERY
SLIDER BURGERS | DINNER RECIPES - GOODTOKNOW
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS | RECIPE | RECIPES, MINI BURGERS, MINI ...
MELTY SMASH BURGER SLIDERS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
MINI BURGERS SLIDERS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
30 MINUTE BURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
BURGER AND SLIDER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
SLIDER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS - HAMBURGER RECIPES
11 SLIDER RECIPES THAT ARE SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MINI BISON BURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SMASH BURGER SLIDERS RECIPE ~ COOKS WITH COCKTAILS
SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
MINI-BURGERS RECIPES | RICARDO
SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS | RECIPE | FOOD, RECIPES, MINI BURGERS
EASY BURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BURGER SLIDERS - EATING ON …
50 OF THE BEST SLIDER RECIPES IN THE WORLD - INSANELY GOOD
SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS RECIPE
MINI SLIDERS - COOKING LSL
SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS RECIPE
HEALTHY SLIDER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
MINI BURGER RECIPE SLIDERS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO MAKE SLIDERS, STEP BY STEP | EPICURIOUS
SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS RECIPE - PINTEREST
MINI BURGERS (BEEF SLIDERS) FOR KIDS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
50 SLIDER RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR ANY PARTY - DELISH
BEST CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - THE PIONEER …
SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS ON HAWAIIAN ROLLS - BEST ... - BEST BEEF …
EASY CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS WITH HAWAIIAN ROLLS - FANTABULOSITY
BURGER SLIDERS - SKINNYTASTE
KITTY'S KOZY KITCHEN: SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS
MINI SLIDER BURGERS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BURGERS AND SLIDERS | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
EASY CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS WITH SPECIAL BURGER SAUCE RECIPE
CHICKEN AND PINENUT SLIDERS (MINI BURGERS) - COOK REPUBLIC
SLIDER-STYLE MINI BURGERS | RECIPE | FOOD, SLIDER RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
SLIDER STYLE MINI BURGERS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
MINI BURGERS RECIPE SLIDERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLIDER RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
MINI SLIDER BURGERS RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you cut slider burgers in half?These slider recipes pack big flavor. Pile 'em on a platter for a get-together or double 'em up for a fun weeknight main. I created this dish to fill two pans because these cheeseburger sliders disappear fast. Just cut the slider burgers recipe in half if you want to make only one batch.
How to make a Perfect Burger?Steps to Make It In a medium bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, milk, salt, pepper, marjoram, and ketchup; mix well with a spoon and let this mixture stand for 5 minutes. Add the ground beef, crumbling it with your fingers as you add it; mix gently but thoroughly with your hands until combined. Form the meat mixture into about 10 to 12 mini burgers.
What's the best way to prepare sliders?An easy and unique way to prepare sliders. I used 1 pound of beef to make 12 burgers instead of 24, and added a chopped onion to the skillet when cooking the meat. Also added the pickle to the burgers prior to baking. Came out great and I'll definitely be making these again and trying some different mixes.
How do you cook hamburgers on dinner rolls?Directions. Lay the bottoms of the dinner rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese and beef mixture on the bottom half of each roll. Replace the tops. Cover with another sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in the preheated oven until the burgers are heated through and cheese melts,...