EASY DELICIOUS SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF
- Put Roast Beef into Slow Cooker.
- Cover with Soup Mix.
- Sprinkle with the Black Pepper.
- Top with the three Bay Leaves.
- Cook on Med-Low in a Slow Cooker for 8-9 hours-- OR 3-4 hours on High.
- OPTION: Add Carrots, Onions, and Potatoes the last couple of hours if on Med-Low or the last hour if on high-- NOTE**add the veggies in the order given since the Carrots take longer to cook and the potatoes the least time.
- Make gravy from drippings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 599, Fat 44.7, SaturatedFat 18, Cholesterol 156.8, Sodium 656, Carbohydrate 4.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 1.3, Protein 42.2
SLOW COOKER BEEF ROAST
This beef is cooked slowly with Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, and spices. SO EASY! Set it up in the morning and you will have dinner ready when you get home. No mess in your kitchen. Use the sauce over egg noodles or rice.
Provided by Ella Schwartz
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place beef round roast in slow cooker, then add carrots, onion, and celery. Season with garlic powder and black pepper. Pour Worcestershire and barbeque sauce over meat and vegetables. Cook on Low until the meat is tender, 6 to 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.4 g, Cholesterol 79.9 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 31.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 523.7 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
SLOW COOKER POT ROAST
Taking the time to make a smooth, thick gravy for this slow-cooked dinner is worth it. As the pot roast cooks, the water and juices from the vegetables and meat will thin the gravy out, creating just the right consistency.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Sprinkle the roast all over with 2 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper. Coat in flour and shake off any excess. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the roast to the skillet and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 8 minutes, turning as needed. Transfer the roast to the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker, along with the carrots, celery, onions and garlic.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the tomato paste and stir until the oil begins to turn brick-red, about 1 minute. Add the flour and wine and whisk until thick (it's OK if there are some lumps). Add the beef broth, bay leaves, thyme, allspice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper and bring to a simmer, whisking, until the gravy is smooth and thickens slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Pour the gravy into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. The roast and vegetables should be tender.
- Remove the roast and let rest for a few minutes. Discard the thyme stems and strain the vegetables, reserving the gravy. Toss the vegetables with half the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Stir the remaining parsley into the gravy and season with salt and pepper. Slice the roast against the grain. Serve the meat and vegetables on a platter, moistening them with some of the gravy; serve the remaining gravy on the side.
SLOW-COOKER BEEF ROAST WITH ONIONS AND POTATOES
- In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place onion. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Place beef on onion. Place potatoes and garlic around beef. In small bowl, mix 1 1/4 cups of the broth and the dry soup mix; pour over beef. (Refrigerate remaining broth.)
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef and vegetables from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 1/2 cup broth and the flour; gradually stir into juices in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened. Serve sauce over beef and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 49 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 800 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
SLOW-COOKER POT ROAST
I work full time, so this slow cooker roast beef is my go-to when I want a hearty, home cooked meal. It's a comfort to walk in and smell this simmering slow cooker pot roast that I know will be fall-apart tender and delicious. -Gina Jackson, Ogdensburg, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, whisk water and beef base; add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Sprinkle roast with pepper; transfer to slow cooker. Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Cook roast, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender., Remove roast to a serving platter; tent with foil. Strain cooking juices, reserving vegetables. Skim fat from cooking juices. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and salt until smooth; gradually whisk in cooking juices. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cooked vegetables. Serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 22g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 467mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
SLOW COOKER ROAST
A wonderful roast beef slow cooker recipe that makes it own delicious gravy while the beef and veggies are cooking. Try also with dry onion-and-mushroom soup mix in place of the onion for added flavor. Feel free to change the vegetables to make the dish to the liking of you and your family. You can add sliced mushrooms, sliced sweet onion or pearl onions, whatever strikes your fancy. I found a good ratio is 3 cubed potatoes and about 2 handfuls of additional vegetables.
Provided by MierGen
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear roast in hot oil until browned completely, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread potatoes into the bottom of the slow cooker. Layer baby carrots atop the potatoes and green beans atop the carrots. Place the roast atop the layers of vegetables.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, water, and dry onion soup mix together in a bowl; pour over the roast and vegetables.
- Cook on Low 8 to 10 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 599.3 calories, Carbohydrate 43.1 g, Cholesterol 103.2 mg, Fat 33.2 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 32.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 1214.2 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
SLOW COOKER BEEF ROAST
This recipe is so simple but the results are delicious. The gravy from the roast would be great over mashed potatoes.
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes and juice, soup and soup mix.
- Place roast in a 5-6 quart electric slow cooker.
- Pour tomato mixture over roast.
- Cover, and cook on low for about 8 hours or until roast is tender.
SLOW COOKER BEEF POT ROAST
- Generously season both sides of roast with salt and pepper. Sprinkle flour over the top until well coated, and pat it into the meat. Shake off any excess.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sear the roast on both sides for 5-6 minutes each, until well browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in mushrooms and butter; cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in onion; cook for 5 minutes, until onions are translucent and begin to brown. Add garlic, stir for about a minute.
- Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute. Add tomato paste, and cook for another minute.
- Slowly add chicken stock, stir to combine, and return to a simmer. Remove skillet from the heat.
- Place carrots and celery in the slow cooker. Place roast over the vegetables and pour in any accumulated juices. Add rosemary and thyme.
- Pour onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the roast. Cover slow cooker, turn to high and cook the roast for 5-6 hours, until the meat is fork tender.
- Skim off any fat from the surface and remove the bones. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 777.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.6 g, Cholesterol 198.5 mg, Fat 57.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 54.6 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 602.5 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
SLOW-COOKER EASY POT ROAST
You already make getting big flavor on the table look easy, and this slow-cooker pot roast is no exception. Whip up a hearty beef roast slow-cooker recipe that comes together with Progresso™ beef broth, boneless beef chuck and veggies. You'll only need 25 minutes to prep-then you can go about your day as it cooks. Once dinnertime rolls around, you'll be greeted by a perfectly seasoned, pull-apart slow-cooker pot roast that will hit the spot every time.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, place beef. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Place potatoes, carrots and garlic over beef. In medium bowl, mix broth, tomato paste, thyme, mushroom soup and onion soup mix with whisk until smooth. Pour over beef and vegetables.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or until beef is tender. Remove beef from slow cooker to serving platter. Using slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to serving platter with beef; cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch and water with whisk until smooth. Stir into liquid in slow cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve gravy with beef and vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1640 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 1 g
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF
- Pour soy sauce and dry onion soup mix into the slow cooker; mix well. Place chuck roast into the slow cooker. Add water until the top 1/2 inch of the roast is not covered. Sprinkle ground pepper on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 22 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554.8 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 161 mg, Fat 40.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 40.4 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 1368.6 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
SLOW-COOKER BEEF POT ROAST
Get this beef brisket in the slow cooker first thing in the morning, so that come evening-time your Sunday dinner is an absolute breeze. Perfect for busy family weekends
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat 2 tbsp sunflower oil in a large pan. Dust 1½ kg rolled beef brisket with 2 tbsp plain flour and season well with salt and pepper.
- Put 3 chopped carrots, 3 chopped celery sticks, 2 chopped parsnips, 1 chopped onion and 80g button mushrooms in the bottom of your slow cooker and turn it to Low.
- Sear the beef all over in the hot pan then place it on top of the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Add the 2 bay leaves, 2 crushed garlic cloves and 2 tsp English mustard then pour over 500ml red wine and 250ml beef stock. Cover with the lid and cook for 7 hours.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Carefully take the beef out of the slow cooker and place it on a baking tray then roast it in the oven for 20 mins.
- While the beef is in the oven, carefully ladle the cooking liquid out of the slow cooker into a shallow pan. Boil rapidly on a high heat to reduce to a rich gravy.
- Serve the beef sliced with roast potatoes, the softened vegetables, gravy and wilted greens, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 36 grams protein, Sodium 0.42 milligram of sodium
More about "slow cooker beef roast recipes"
10 BEST BEEF BLADE ROAST SLOW COOKER RECIPES - YUMMLY
7 SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY CROCKPOT ROAST BEEF RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER ...
KETO BEEF CHUCK ROAST SLOW COOKER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
SLOWCOOKER BEEF ROAST - STAY AT HOME MUM
QUICK + EASY SLOW-COOKER BEEF ROAST RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
SLOW COOKING ROAST BEEF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CLASSIC SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF - PITCHFORK FOODIE FARMS
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF - SLOW COOKER CLUB
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
7 SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF RECIPES FOR THE WEEKEND - GRAPHIC ...
SLOW COOKER BEEF ROAST RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TENDER POT ROAST - CAFE DELITES
SLOW COOKER POT ROAST RECIPE - DAMN DELICIOUS
SLOW COOKER BEEF ROAST - CREME DE LA CRUMB
SLOW COOKER BEEF POT ROAST WITH VEGETABLES AND GRAVY ...
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
ULTIMATE SLOW COOKER POT ROAST - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
10 BEST SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF WITH BEER RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE PERFECT POT ROAST RECIPE FOR THE SLOW COOKER
BEEF CHUCK ROAST SLOW COOKER KETO - COOKNIVE
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF (SLICEABLE!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SLOW COOKER BEEF ROAST - POCKET CHANGE GOURMET
SLOW-COOKER ROAST BEEF RECIPE - BBC FOOD
POT ROAST - RECIPETIN EATS
#course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #main-dish #beef #american #easy #dinner-party #kid-friendly #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #comfort-food #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #roast-beef #taste-mood #savory #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love