SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING
- Whisk the water and chicken gravy packs together (in the crock or a bowl; see notes); add to slow cooker.
- Add the chicken breasts into the gravy.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix atop the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cranberries over the stuffing.
- Drizzle over the melted butter over everything.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 595.93 kcal, Carbohydrate 36.42 g, Protein 41.71 g, Fat 30.88 g, SaturatedFat 13.07 g, Cholesterol 149.79 mg, Sodium 747.95 mg, Fiber 1.78 g, Sugar 10.87 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CROCK POT CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
- In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside.
- Place tenderloin pieces in the bottom of your 6 qt slow cooker (I usedthis one.)
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning over tenderloins.
- Pour soup over chicken and spread evenly.
- Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188 kcal, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 20 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 59 mg, Sodium 781 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN WITH STUFFING
- Place chicken into bottom of a slow cooker. Pour broth over chicken. Mix soup, stuffing, and water in a bowl; spoon on top of chicken.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.7 calories, Carbohydrate 38.1 g, Cholesterol 68.6 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1465.8 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND STUFFING
This dish is so easy and everyone that has tried it has absolutely loved it. Just throw it in the crock pot and it will be done in time for dinner.
Provided by Lubie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Fluff all ingredients and serve.
QUICK CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Mix stuffing, chicken, broccoli, chicken gravy, and half the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Spread into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and Cheddar cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 593.8 calories, Carbohydrate 41.6 g, Cholesterol 89.2 mg, Fat 31.8 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 33.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 1426.5 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
This casserole got me and my family our '10 minutes of fame'. It was entered in the "News Channel 7 Kitchen Recipes" and I had 6 news crew members here at my home eating it! Not only is it easy to make, it is truly delicious, too! Serve with a fresh green salad if desired.
Provided by Crystal Williams
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer the deboned chicken meat in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle stuffing mix over the chicken layer.
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, broth and evaporated milk. Stir well. Pour this mixture over the stuffing mix, making sure it gets to the bottom of the baking dish (poke around with a fork to let it saturate into the bottom layer). Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, until it starts to bubble in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 579.5 calories, Carbohydrate 30.2 g, Cholesterol 144.4 mg, Fat 32.9 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 38.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 1141.9 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
SLOW-COOKED CHICKEN AND STUFFING
Prepared in a slow cooker, this tasty, no-fuss main dish has a flavorful blend of seasonings and the irresistible duo of tender chicken and moist dressing. It's nice enough for the holidays and easy enough to fix year-round. -Angie Marquart, New Washington, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Combine eggs and soup; stir into broth mixture until smooth. Pour over bread and toss well. , In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half each of the stuffing and chicken; repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the stuffing reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Fat 20g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 109mg cholesterol, Sodium 835mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
CROCK POT CHICKEN BREASTS WITH STOVE TOP STUFFING
This is such an easy recipe that the whole family will love! I usually have all the ingredients on hand. The seasoning in the Stove Top cooks right into the chicken and your home will smell amazing! My 2 year old and picky husband leave their plates clean every time I make this dish!
Provided by Sidneys mommy
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 breasts, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Put one slice of swiss cheese on each breast.
- In a separate bowl, combine both cans of soup and milk. Pour soup mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Sprinkle stuffing over entire top of dish. Drizzle melted butter on top of stuffing. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
More about "slow cooker chicken and stuffing casserole recipes"
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT …
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND STUFFING - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (6)Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 348 per serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed mushroom soup, condensed chicken soup, and water. Pour sauce over the chicken.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING - 100K …
CHICKEN & STUFFING SLOW COOKER CASSEROLE RECIPE
10 BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI
CROCK POT CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT …
5 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING RECIPE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE - MOM'S …
CREAMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN STUFFING AND GREEN BEANS
CHICKEN & STUFFING CASSEROLE (FOR TWO - 45 MIN) • ZONA COOKS
DUMP-AND-BAKE CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME …
CHEDDAR CROCK POT CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND STUFFING WITH SWISS CHEESE RECIPE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - KIM SCHOB
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE | EASY RECIPES BY ITS YUMMI
CROCK POT CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING MIX - BLESSED SIMPLICITY
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING - EMILY BITES
CROCK POT CHICKEN & STUFFING CASSEROLE - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CROCK POT CHICKEN & STUFFING CASSEROLE – AN EASY DINNER RECIPE …
CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH STOVE TOP STUFFING - CHEFS & RECIPES
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE (OVEN RECIPE) - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
10 BEST CHICKEN STUFFING CROCK POT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND STUFFING - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STUFFING GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
SLOW COOKER SWISS CHICKEN CASSEROLE - DASH FOR DINNER
SLOW COOKER CHEESY CHICKEN & STUFFING - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
SAUSAGE STUFFING CROCKPOT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND DRESSING CASSEROLE
CRISPY CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE - SWEETLY …
SLOW COOKER WHOLE CHICKEN WITH STUFFING
CROCK POT SWISS CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4 INGREDIENTS SLOW COOKER CHICKEN & STUFFING
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - CASSEROLES
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND STUFFING - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
You'll also love