SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into eggs (batter will be lumpy). Add cheeses, butter and chiles. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 calories, Fat 25g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 239mg cholesterol, Sodium 560mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein.
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE
- In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, chilies, salt, pepper and cumin. Stir in the cheese, bacon and reserved onions. , Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271 calories, Fat 21g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 256mg cholesterol, Sodium 489mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE
This can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning. Great for when you have overnight guests. Time does not include 8 hours chill time.
Provided by designgirl
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place tortilla strips on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp; cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl; stir in half and half, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir in three-fourths of the tortilla strips, 1 cup cheese, and green onions. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Cover with foil, and chill 8 hours.
- Bake casserole, covered, at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or just until set. Remove casserole from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. (casserole will continue to get firms it cools).
- Cut casserole into 12 squares. Spoon 2 tablespoons salsa over each serving, sprinkle with remaining tortilla strips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.1, Fat 10.9, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 197.5, Sodium 655.1, Carbohydrate 14.1, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2.2, Protein 13.8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef with the garlic and onion; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the meat mixture, chili powder, black beans, corn, sour cream and salsa. Stir until well blended.
- Into a 9x13 inch baking dish, spoon enough of the beef mixture to cover the bottom. Arrange half of the crushed tortilla chips on top of the meat mixture and layer with 1 cup of Cheddar cheese. Spoon another layer of the meat mixture on top of the cheese layer, cover with remaining chips and layer with 1 cup of cheese. Spread final layer of meat mixture on top and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top. Top with diced tomato and green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570.3 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 108.3 mg, Fat 40.4 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 21 g, Sodium 972.7 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
BAKED SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS
Provided by Steph
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green onion and red bell pepper and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add corn, black beans, spinach and jalapeño peppers and cook until heated through.
- Add the chicken, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper until well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
- Place egg roll wrapper on a flat, clean surface with a corner facing you, and add about 1/4 cup of filling to the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the corner facing you over the filling, tuck in the sides, and finish rolling.
- Place egg rolls on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of egg rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 412 kcal, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 82 mg, Sodium 1480 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 34 mg
SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE
This breakfast bake adds traditional and familiar southwestern flavors to your morning, which can be suited to your individual heat-level preferences.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Reduce heat to medium. In same skillet, cook bell pepper 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- In baking dish, layer half of the French bread, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the bell pepper, green onions, tomatoes, chopped green chiles, sausage and remaining bread. In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk; beat in chili powder and cumin. Pour over bread mixture, pressing down slightly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and center is just set. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa, sour cream and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 290 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 640 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Mix stuffing, corn, chilies, sour cream and 1 egg in large bowl. Spread evenly in baking dish.
- Make 6 indentations in stuffing mixture with back of spoon. Break 1 egg into each indentation. Pierce yolk of each egg with fork.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Sprinkle cheese over stuffing mixture. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 240 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 670 mg
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE
Number Of Ingredients 0
- 1. Heat oven to 400°. Spray rectangular baking dish, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, with cooking spray.2. Mix stuffing, corn, chilies, sour cream and 1 egg. Spread evenly in baking dish.3. Make 6 indentations in stuffing mixture with back of spoon. Break 1 egg into each indentation. Pierce yolk of each egg with fork.4. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Sprinkle cheese over stuffing mixture. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa.NUTRITION FACTS: 1 Serving: Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 115) Fat 13g (Saturated 6g) Cholesterol 265mg Sodium 740mg Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 2g) Protein 16g % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 16% Calcium 18% Iron 12% DIET EXCHANGES: 2 Starch 1 1/2 High-Fat MeatFrom "Betty Crocker's Complete Cookbook, Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today, 9th Edition." Text Copyright 2000 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish. In medium skillet, combine sausage, onion and bell pepper cook over medium heat until browned. Drain.2. Arrange potatoes in bottom of greased baking dish. Top with half of the cheese, all of the sausage mixture and the remaining cheese.3. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly. Beat in milk. Pour over mixture in dish. Cover with foil.4. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour. Uncover baking dish bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve topped with salsa.Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe * Calories: 390 * Calories from Fat: 200 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 22 g 34% * Saturated Fat: 9 g 45% * Cholesterol: 195 mg 65% * Sodium: 1050 mg 44% * Total Carbohydrate: 24 g 8% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 4 g * Protein: 23 g * Vitamin A: 15% * Vitamin C: 20% * Calcium: 25% * Iron: 10% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat or 1 1/2 Carbohydrate, 2 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
More about "southwestern egg bake recipes"
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (1)Category BreakfastCuisine SouthwesternTotal Time 1 hr 40 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish. In medium skillet, brown sausage with onion and bell pepper. Drain.
- Arrange potatoes in bottom of greased baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the cheese, all of the sausage mixture and the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour. Uncover; bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve topped with salsa.
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE - THE PERFECT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Cuisine BreakfastTotal Time 40 minsServings 8Calories 260 per serving
- 2. Press shredded potatoes into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared skillet. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes. Top with cheese and crumbled bacon.
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE - ZOE LAURYN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS – ANGELIC BAKEHOUSE
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE - NATURE'S YOKE - FREE-RANGE EGGS
SOUTHWESTERN EGG AND SAUSAGE CORNBREAD BAKE - TASTY KITCHEN
SOUTHWESTERN STYLE SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE …
SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLL BAKE | EASIER EATS
RECIPE FOR SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE - THE BOSTON GLOBE
SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS (BAKED OR FRIED) + HOW TO FREEZE
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE — HABITUAL HOSTESS
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - JULIA'S ALBUM
MAKE-AHEAD MEAL: SOUTHWESTERN QUINOA-EGG BAKE
WESTERN EGG BAKE CASSEROLE RECIPE | WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
CHEESY SOUTHWESTERN MEATLOAF BEST RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN STYLE EGG BEATERS INGREDIENTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SOUTHWESTERN BAKED EGG CUPS | DESTINATION DELISH
SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLL BAKE - RECIPELION.COM
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE RECIPE - (4.3/5) - KEYINGREDIENT
SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLL BAKE - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE | FAVEHEALTHYRECIPES.COM
SLOW COOKER SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS - JUST A TASTE
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST BAKE | MRFOOD.COM
SOUTHWESTERN EGG CASSEROLE - BIGOVEN
SOUTHWESTERN EGG AND RICE BAKE - THE SCRAMBLE
SOUTHWESTERN BAKED EGGS - A BEAUTIFUL MESS
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
SOUTHWESTERN EGG BAKE | RECIPE | BREAKFAST RECIPES, CHRISTMAS …
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS - RECOOK RECIPES
OVERNIGHT SOUTHWESTERN EGG AND SAUSAGE BAKE RECIPE
SOUTHWESTERN BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS (LIKE CHILIS) - BIGOVEN.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #eggs-dairy #easy #brunch
Cheesy Southwestern Egg Bake186 views-01:00
Southwestern baked egg rolls full video4.1K views-01:02
Cheesy Southwest Egg Bake | Pillsbury Recipe9.2K views-00:38
Dutch Oven Cooking: Southwestern Egg Casserole16K views-06:22
Chili’s Copycat Recipes | Southwestern Egg Rolls | Big Mouth Bites | Loaded Tots|Mississippi Chicken7.4K views-18:57
SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS| recipe4.8K views-08:57
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make baked eggs with Southwestern flavor?These baked eggs with a true southwestern flavor are perfect to serve when entertaining overnight guests. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into eggs (batter will be lumpy). Add cheeses, butter and chiles.
What is in a southwestern breakfast casserole?This Southwestern Breakfast Casserole is made with eggs, hash brown potatoes, sausage, black beans, bell pepper, chili peppers and Southwestern spices. Gluten free. In a large skillet, cook pork sausage together with finely chopped onions on medium heat until the sausage is cooked through and is no longer pink.
How do you make baked eggs for a party?These baked eggs with a true southwestern flavor are perfect to serve when entertaining overnight guests. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into eggs (batter will be lumpy). Add cheeses, butter and chiles. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
How hot should the oven be for a southwest breakfast bake?This breakfast bake adds traditional and familiar southwestern flavors to your morning, which can be suited to your individual heat-level preferences. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.