- Heat the nuts in a dry skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until they begin to toast, about 4 minutes. Add the butter and cook, stirring, until the nuts begin to darken, about 1 minute. Add the spices, the sugar, 1 tablespoon water, and the salt and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens and the nuts are glazed, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the nuts from the heat and transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, separating them with a fork. Let the nuts stand until cooled and the sugar has hardened, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224, Fat 20 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 8 milligrams, Sodium 147 milligrams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 4 grams
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Beat egg white until soft and foamy. Combine all remaining ingredients except pecans; whisk into egg white. Stir in pecans until well coated; spread mixture in single layer onto an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake pecans for 15 minutes, then remove from oven. Using a metal spatula, toss, stir, and separate nuts. Reduce oven to 250 degrees and return nuts to bake until medium brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven; toss, and stir again. Place baking pan on wire rack to cool (they will crisp as they cool). Break up any that stick together.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the nuts out on a large baking sheet. Bake until the nuts are lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl. Pour in the butter and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or room temperature.
SWEET, SALTY, SPICY PARTY NUTS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Combine walnut halves, pecan halves, almonds, and cashews in a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper; toss to coat.
- Heat sugar, water, and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until the butter is melted. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat. Slowly pour butter mixture over the bowl of nuts and stir to coat.
- Transfer nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake nuts in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir nuts until the warm syrup coats every nut. Spread into a single layer, return to the oven, and bake until nuts are sticky and roasted, about 6 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Cholesterol 1.9 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 205.7 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
SUGARED SPICED NUTS
These delicious nuts are such a sweet crunchy treat. Great for parties or late night munchies. Makes enough to keep a bit around for another day :)
Provided by Karen..
Yield 14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything but nuts.
- Add the nuts and stir until coated well.
- Spread evenly onto a greased cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- Spread out on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in a zipper bag or airtight container.
Here, Mary shares another way to use her Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. "Folks tell me that topping nuts with my mix turns them into a real treat," she smiles.-Mary Dixson, Catlin, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, beat egg white until frothy. Add water; beat until soft peaks form. Stir in nuts; toss to coat. Combine sugar and spice; stir into nut mixture. Spread nuts evenly on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. , Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool on waxed paper.
Nutrition Facts :
WARM SPICED NUTS
I like to set out bowls of spiced nuts when hosting holiday parties. Sometimes I stir in M&M's to make it a sweet and salty snack. -Jill Matson, Zimmerman, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the pecans, almonds and peanuts. Combine butter and Worcestershire sauce; pour over nuts and toss to coat., Spread in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° until browned, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally., Transfer warm nuts to a bowl. Combine the chili powder, garlic salt and cayenne; sprinkle over nuts and stir to coat. Serve warm, or allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 22g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 123mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
- Preheat to 330 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic over moderately-low heat and remove from heat.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, spread nuts, drizzle butter over, toss well to coat and roast, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and fragrant.
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle over nuts.
- Stir to coat.
- Continue baking 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Let cool and transfer to airtight container.
- (these keep up to 2 weeks).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 929, Fat 82.3, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 1040.8, Carbohydrate 37.5, Fiber 13.2, Sugar 7.5, Protein 24.2
More about "spiced nuts recipes"
SAVORY SPICED MIXED NUTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.3/5 (26)Total Time 45 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 219 per serving
SPICED NUT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Hayley Sugg
SPICED NUTS | MCCORMICK
SPICED NUTS RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
SPICY ROASTED NUTS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SPICY NUTS - OTTOLENGHI
SPICED NUTS RECIPE (NO SUGAR) - RECIPEMAGIK
HOLIDAY SPICED NUTS (SWEET, SAVORY, AND A LITTLE SPICY - TOTALLY ...
10 BEST CHRISTMAS SPICED NUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY & HEALTHY SPICED NUTS RECIPE (NO SUGAR OR …
10 BEST INA GARTEN SPICED NUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ADDICTIVE SPICED NUTS. – MODERN MRS DARCY
BEST SLOW-COOKER SPICED NUTS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
SAVOURY SPICED NUTS (ROASTED) | WALDER WELLNESS, …
SAVORY SPICED NUTS RECIPE - DEBRA KLEIN | EASY PLANT BASED RECIPES
OVEN-ROASTED SPICY NUTS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
PERFECTLY ROASTED KETO SPICED NUTS RECIPE - ALMONDS, PECANS, …
SPICED NUTS - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
EASY SPICED NUTS RECIPE - YUMMY HOLIDAY DESSERT!
7 HOLIDAY SPICED NUTS RECIPES - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
THE BEST SPICED NUTS RECIPE YOU'VE EVER TASTED
HEALTHY SPICED NUTS SNACK RECIPES | EATINGWELL
THESE SPICED NUTS ARE A NECESSARY COCKTAIL PARTY SNACK - BON …
HOMEMADE SPICED NUTS - SWEET AND SPICY PARTY APPETIZER RECIPE
PERFECT SNACK - SPICED MIXED NUTS RECIPE
NIGELLA LAWSON'S SEASONALLY SPICED NUTS RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
THE BEST CRISPY SPICED NUTS - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
SPICED NUTS | EMERILS.COM
SPICED NUTS | RICARDO
MIXED SPICED NUTS – SWEET AND SAVOURY PURSUITS
3 HEALTHY SPICED NUTS RECIPES - CONSUMER REPORTS
1-PAN SPICED CANDIED NUTS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
BEST SPICED MIXED NUTS RECIPE (WITH A TOUCH OF SWEET)
SUGAR-AND-SPICE NUTS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
SPICED NUTS RECIPE | GOURMET TRAVELLER
SPICED MIXED NUTS | SAVORY, SALTY, AND SWEET!
BEST SPICED NUTS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SPICED NUTS - DELISH
SWEET & SPICY ROASTED PARTY NUTS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
10 BEST SAVORY SPICED NUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICED NUTS RECIPE (COCKTAIL NUTS) - WELL SEASONED STUDIO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #easy #fall #winter #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet
You'll also love