PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY
Frozen vegetables and canned pineapple make this colorful tender chicken dish so convenient without sacrificing any flavor.-Renee Endress, Galva, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add the vegetables; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in pineapple and reserved soy sauce mixture; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Fat 7g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 877mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE STIR-FRY
We love how the snappy veggies and pineapple make this stir-fry taste fresh and bright. Add brown sugar and you get a sweet-and-sour dish that's packed with flavor. -DeEtta Rasmussen, Fort Madison, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, mix pineapple juice, cornstarch and ginger until smooth. Stir in broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and molasses., In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and seasonings. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat., In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard cooking juices., Stir-fry vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return chicken to pan. Add reserved pineapple; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 427 calories, Fat 20g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 941mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE
- Serve with hot rice, more scallions, and crushed peanuts or sesame seeds if you wish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 597 kcal, Carbohydrate 80 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fiber 4 g, Protein 44 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 800 mg, Sugar 26 g, Fat 11 g, ServingSize 1 stir-fry (serves 4), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE - (4.7/5)
Provided by garciamoss
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a blender pure the pineapple. Add the soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, ketchup, sriracha, garlic, and ginger, and mix well. Cover the chicken with the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for about six hours. In a large sauté pan heat the oil until very hot. Place the chicken and fry for about 15 minutes, until chicken is well done and marinade is reduce to a caramelized coating on the chicken. (Make sure you do not overcrowd the pan, so you may have to do this in batches.) Serve with steamed rice.
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and butter. When the butter is melted and the oil is hot, add the chicken, bell peppers and the whites of the scallions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, cornstarch, ginger, chile paste, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice to a mason jar. Secure the lid and shake until mixed thoroughly, then set aside.
- Mix together the fried onions, peanuts, sesame seeds and chile-lime seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
- When the chicken has cooked through, add the drained pineapple and stir to combine. Give the sauce a final shake and add it to the skillet. Allow the sauce to come to a boil and thicken, about 1 minute.
- Serve over the rice, garnishing with the peanut mixture and reserved scallion greens.
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. Add red chile flakes to the mix if you want something sweet and spicy!
Provided by Natasha
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Add chicken strips and let marinate while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok. Add bell pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add scallions and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and add to the wok; discard marinade. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the centre, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a bowl; mix together. Add pineapple chunks to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in pineapple juice mixture and bring to a boil. Simmer until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.3 calories, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 782.9 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
A type of Thai sweet and sour chicken, with a hint of heat. Found this on A Taste of Thai web site and the the fish sauce and garlic chili pepper sauce can be bought online.
Provided by Manami
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat 1/2 of oil in large skillet over medium high heat; add onions.
- Stir fry until onions start to brown.
- Remove to plate and cover.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Place chicken in skillet and brown well on all sides.
- Strain 1/4 cup syrup from pineapples and set aside.
- Pour remaining syrup into skillet with chicken, reserving pineapples for later.
- Add vinegar, garlic chili pepper sauce and fish sauce to skillet.
- Mix sauce together and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a simmer and cook chicken through (turning chicken once or twice to coat with sauce).
- Remove chicken to plate with onions and re-cover.
- Turn heat to high and add peas and pineapple chunks.
- Stir fry 1-2 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch into reserved pineapple syrup until smooth.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and onions with accumulated juices back to skillet.
- Cook until sauce turns translucent and all ingredients are combined.
- Serve with jasmine rice or rice noodles or rice almondine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.6, Fat 10.4, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 141.7, Sodium 497.2, Carbohydrate 37.3, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 26.2, Protein 35.6
PINEAPPLE GINGER CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add oil and when hot add chicken and stir-fry until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add pineapple and molasses to wok and stir-fry until pineapple is brown and tender.
- Stir in the lime juice, red pepper flakes, green onions and chicken.
- Sauté until scallions are bright green and the chicken is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Toss in ginger and serve over rice.
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE AND PEPPERS
Here's an easy way to get low-fat protein (in the chicken breast) and lots of vitamins (in the scallions, peppers and pineapple). Plus, the dab of fresh ginger soothes stomachs and fights inflammation and blood clots.
Provided by USA WEEKEND columnist Jean Carper
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine first six ingredients; stir well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and stir-fry chicken until brown and done, about 5 minutes. Remove. Add green onions, peppers and pineapple to the skillet; heat through. Pour in sauce and stir until thickened. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Serve with brown rice; top with optional almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 43.9 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 411.6 mg, Sugar 12.9 g
SWEET AND SPICY STIR-FRY CHICKEN
- In small bowl, mix sauce ingredients with wire whisk until well blended; set aside.
- In wok or 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over high heat about 2 minutes. Add chicken, onion, garlic and gingerroot, breaking up clumps of chicken with wooden spoon; cook 1 minute without stirring. Stir-fry about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Transfer chicken mixture to clean bowl.
- To empty wok, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; heat over high heat about 1 minute. Add green beans and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add water; cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Stir vegetables.
- Return chicken mixture to wok. Mix sauce mixture again with wire whisk to recombine; pour into wok. Stir to coat mixture with sauce. Cook uncovered about 1 minute or until sauce is thickened. Stir in pineapple and peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 4 g, Protein 30 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 670 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "spicy pineapple chicken stir fry recipe 475"
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN MEAL PREP - ALL NUTRITIOUS
Reviews 7Calories 324 per servingCategory Meal Prep
- Drain the can of pineapples, leaving out the juice. Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, chili sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Cube the chicken thighs and add them to the marinade. Make sure all of it is covered, marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or so.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in the onion, jalapeno. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken with the marinade. Afterward, turn up the heat and cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
CHICKEN PINEAPPLE STIR FRY - LISAMDECKER.COM
SWEET N’ SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SKILLET - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
SWEET & SPICY CHICKEN STIR FRY | READY IN 30 MINUTES!
HOT AND SOUR PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH PINEAPPLE AND PEPPERS
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - SLENDER KITCHEN
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - RD IN THE MIDWEST
CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE STIR-FRY - PINCH OF NOM
HEALTHY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
10 BEST SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPES - YUMMLY
SPICY CHICKEN STIR-FRY (FIREBIRD CHICKEN) - THE WOKS OF LIFE
STIR FRIED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - THE SPICED LIFE
CHICKEN RICE VEGETABLE STIR FRY - THERESCIPES.INFO
SIZZLING PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY - ARCTIC GARDENS
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | CARMY - EASY HEALTHY-ISH RECIPES
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY | PORTER & CHARLES
THAI CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE STIR FRY - SKINNYTASTE
PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
BEST PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
PINEAPPLE-CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - FLAVORITE
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - MINDY'S COOKING OBSESSION
SWEET & TANGY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
SWEET AND SOUR PINEAPPLE BROCCOLI CHICKEN STIR FRY - AMBITIOUS …
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY - COOKED BY JULIE
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR-FRY PIONEER WOMAN RECIPES
SWEET & SPICY CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
SWEET & SPICY PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - 4 SONS 'R' US
EASY CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE CHINESE STIR-FRY (SWEET AND SOUR)
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - MY TASTE OF HAPPINESS
STIR FRY CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
FIVE-SPICE CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - BUSH COOKING
SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN STIR FRY - YAHOO!
SWEET PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE STIR FRY - LOVE IN MY OVEN
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN (WITH A SWEET CHILI SAUCE) - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pineapple and chicken stir fry?Directions Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, mix pineapple juice, cornstarch and ginger until smooth. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and seasonings. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat. In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons oil over medium heat.
What is your favorite recipe for chicken stir fry?1 Combine soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Add chicken strips and let marinate while preparing the remaining ingredients. ... 2 Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok. Add bell pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes. ... 3 Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a bowl; mix together. ...
How do you cook chicken and pineapple teriyaki sauce?Add 1/4 cup of reserved pineapple juice into the skillet, cover with a lid, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender or softened to your preference. Add the cooked chicken and pineapple teriyaki sauce back into the skillet with the vegetables.
How do you cook chicken and rice with pineapple sauce?When the chicken has cooked through, add the drained pineapple and stir to combine. Give the sauce a final shake and add it to the skillet. Allow the sauce to come to a boil and thicken, about 1 minute. Serve over the rice, garnishing with the peanut mixture and reserved scallion greens.