SWEET 'N' HOT MUSTARD DIP
"With pretzels, this sweet and spicy mustard is a fun snack," remarks Rita Reifenstein of Evans City, Pennsylvania. "It also sparks the flavor of grilled chicken strips or sausages."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. , Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens and reaches 160°. Pour into small jars. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serve with pretzels, chicken fingers or sausage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 73mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
HOT SWEET MUSTARD
- Mix and use with pickle relish and pass more on the side.
SWEET 'N HOT MUSTARD DIP
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens and reaches 160 degrees.
- Pour into small jars. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Serve with pretzels, chicken finger or sausage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1139.1, Fat 21.8, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 317.2, Sodium 701.4, Carbohydrate 227.6, Fiber 7.9, Sugar 212.8, Protein 22.7
SWEET MUSTARD DIP
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings as an appetize
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes to blend the flavors. Remove from the heat, let cool for several minutes until just warm and serve.;
SWEET AND HOT MUSTARD
A few tablespoons of this mustard may be whisked into homemade mayonnaise and served with anything poached. It also is a tasty addition to a vinaigrette dressing.
Provided by Lisa Yockelson
Yield About one-and-one-half cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a nonmetallic bowl, preferably china or glazed pottery, blend together the dry mustard and sugar. Whisk in both vinegars and the salt. Let this stand, uncovered, for 24 hours.
- To finish the mustard, transfer the mustard solution to a nonmetallic saucepan (I use enameled cast iron). Whisk in the beaten eggs. Cook the mixture over moderately low heat, stirring continuously, for about 17 minutes, or until dense enough to thickly coat a spoon.
- Pour the cooked mustard into a jar, cool to room temperature and then cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 409, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 72 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 239 milligrams, Sugar 68 grams, TransFat 0 grams
10- MINUTE MUSTARD DIP
Quick dip that is full of flavor--tangy, sweet, and a bit spicy. I especially love it with pretzels, but it is actually quite versatile and it also good as a sauce on pork or chicken. The recipe was published in a local newspaper several years ago.
Provided by GaylaJ
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl, then stir in liquid ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
- Also great on pork loin and chicken.
- Recipe states refrigerated shelf life is two months, but I haven't tested this.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365.3, Fat 18.9, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 41.5, Sodium 956.5, Carbohydrate 47, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 39.3, Protein 6
Some like it hot-but others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 68mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "sweet n hot mustard dip recipes"
10 BEST HOMEMADE HOT MUSTARD RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE AND DRESSING RECIPES
HOT PEPPER MUSTARD RECIPE – THE SECRET IS REVEALED
HONEY MUSTARD HORSERADISH DIP - SNUG & COZY LIFE
SWEET 'N' HOT MUSTARD DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
MAKE A HOT AND SWEET MUSTARD WITH THREE INGREDIENTS
SWEET & SPICY MUSTARD DIP WITH VEGGIE DIPPERS - AMERICAN HEART …
SWEET CIDER MUSTARD DIP - SPLENDA®
SWEET HOT MUSTARD | CANADIAN LIVING
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE. THE BEST DIP RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND …
CHINESE HOT MUSTARD DIP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOT AND SWEET MUSTARD RECIPE. DIP VARIATION. - LEVANA …
10 BEST MUSTARD DIP FOR SAUSAGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
DIY SWEET HOT MUSTARD - COPYKAT RECIPES
4 INGREDIENT MUSTARD PRETZEL DIP - THE TYPICAL MOM
SWEET HOT, MUSTARD DIP - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
SWEET 'N' HOT MUSTARD DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
SWEET & SPICY MUSTARD DIP - MOMMY HATES COOKING
SWEET HOT MUSTARD RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SWEET 'N HOT MUSTARD - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
SWEET HOT MUSTARD SAUCE WITH GRILLED KIELBASA - A FAMILY FEAST®
RECIPE: PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH SWEET-N-HOT MUSTARD DIP ...
EASY HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE - ALL THINGS MAMMA
PIN ON IT IS ALL IN THE RECIPE!! - PINTEREST.COM
HOT MUSTARD DIP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SWEET 'N' HOT MUSTARD DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
HOMEMADE SWEET HOT MUSTARD | DWARDCOOKS HOLIDAYS
SWEET MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE | FRENCH'S - MCCORMICK
HOT MUSTARD RECIPE (MCDONALD'S COPYCAT) | RECIPES.NET
EASY SWEET & SPICY MUSTARD DIP | APPETIZER RECIPES
HOT SWEET MUSTARD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
5 EASY MUSTARD SAUCES, DIPS, AND MARINADES - AVERIE COOKS
MCDONALD'S HOT MUSTARD - HOW TO MAKE IT AT HOME - COPYKAT …
EASY HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE - SWEET, TANGY AND SPICY DIPPING SAUCE
HOT AND TANGY MUSTARD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SWEET SOY MUSTARD DIP 'N SAUCE | FRENCH'S - MCCORMICK
You'll also love