This one-time appetizer idea was changed so many times because of my family's suggestions that it eventually became a main course. I think the homemade sauce sets these meatballs apart. - Evette Nowicki, Oak Harbor, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Appetizers Dinner
Yield 42 meatballs.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice; set pineapple aside. In a bowl, combine the onion, peppers, bread crumbs, ginger, salt and reserved pineapple juice. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. , Place the sauce ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 1 minute. Place 2 tablespoons of sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Add meatballs. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Place one pineapple chunk on each meatball; secure with a toothpick.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394 calories, Fat 18g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 1009mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
These tangy teriyaki meatballs are a real crowd-pleaser.
Provided by MARIA17
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, bell pepper, onion flakes, eggs, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs; you should have approximately 72.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until no longer pink inside, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C). Remove from the oven and drain on paper towels to remove excess oil. Place in a large bowl or casserole dish.
- Combine broth, teriyaki sauce, and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat; mix until boiling. Stir water and cornstarch together in a small bowl and stir into the saucepan; cook until thick, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and gently toss until coated. Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker or in a 275 degrees oven (135 degrees C) covered with foil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 83 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 836.5 mg, Sugar 3 g
A quick and easy teriyaki sauce of soy sauce, honey, and rice vinegar glazes flavorful meatballs seasoned with garlic, ginger, and scallions.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Yield Makes 20 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mince garlic, ginger, and scallions in a food processor. In a bowl, gently combine garlic mixture with ground beef and salt. Form mixture into 20 meatballs, each 1 1/4 inch in diameter. Chill at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add meatballs and cook, frequently shaking the skillet to turn them, until browned and cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove meatballs to plate. Add soy sauce, honey, and vinegar. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch into 3 tablespoons water and stir into skillet, scraping brown bits from the bottom. Cook until sauce is thickened, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Return meatballs to skillet, toss to coat. Serve immediately, topped with scallions and sesame seeds.
QUICK & EASY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS
This recipe is so quick- I love bringing these to potlucks, & they dissappear very quickly! Great served with white rice & sake!
Provided by Princessmitzoue
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl- making sure teriyaki sauce spreads evenly.
- Form balls & place in baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ground beef, ground pork, panko breadcrumbs, onion, fresh parsley, garlic, eggs, kosher salt, pepper, mirin, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seed, fresh scallion
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 40 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium-size bowl mix together the beef, pork, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, eggs, salt, and pepper until just combined.
- Take a walnut size of the meat mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining meat and transfer to an oiled rack on a sheet tray.
- Bake meatballs for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a pan on medium high heat, add the mirin, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir the mixture and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and coat them with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and scallions, poke with toothpicks, and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 2 grams
An easy and delicious twist on meatballs! These teriyaki meatballs can be served over rice, or pasta, or even a chewy French bread roll for sub sandwiches.
Provided by Jenn :)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and egg whites for meatballs together in a bowl until well combined. Form into 1-ounce balls. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Meanwhile prepare sauce: Combine pineapple, soy sauce, brown sugar, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Mix cold water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; add to the sauce. Stir and simmer until desired thickness, 3 to 5 minutes. Add meatballs and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 12.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 1809 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
ASIAN MEATBALLS WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
These easy stir fry-inspired meatballs, finished with a four-ingredient teriyaki glaze, are the perfect new appetizer to add to your list of favorites.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and milk; let stand about 5 minutes or until milk is absorbed.
- In medium bowl, mix beef, green onions, bell pepper, garlic, sesame oil, salt, egg and bread crumb mixture. Gently stir, taking care not to compress mixture. Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls; place in pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature is at least 165°F.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch nonstick skillet, mix 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the water, the brown sugar, soy sauce and ground ginger over medium heat; heat to simmering. In small bowl, beat remaining 2 tablespoons water and the cornstarch with whisk. Add cornstarch mixture to simmering soy mixture; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove to medium bowl. Add meatballs to bowl; stir gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Meatball, Sodium 160 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
CHICKEN TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ground chicken, egg, panko breadcrumbs, garlic, fresh ginger, soy sauce, scallion, salt, pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, sriracha, brown sugar, garlic, fresh ginger, cornstarch, water, sesame seed, scallion
Provided by Tasty
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon and form into meatballs. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until lightly browned and the chicken is cooked through).
- In the meantime, prepare the glaze! Pour soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, sriracha, garlic, ginger, and brown sugar into a sauce pan.
- Turn on medium heat, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Then, pour in the cornstarch slurry and whisk until the sauce has thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Add the meatballs to the sauce pan and evenly coat them with the teriyaki glaze.
- Serve over rice or serve on their own! Garnish with Scallions and Sesame Seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 638 calories, Carbohydrate 70 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 45 grams, Sugar 42 grams
35 MINUTE TERIYAKI MEATBALLS
My daughter has a passion for all things Teriyaki and this is a meal (complete with rice and vegies) that I have created as a result. It really can be on the table within 35 minutes from start to finish and tastes great. Here it is in a complete meal form, although of course you could make just the meatballs.
Provided by Kate in Katoomba
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put a pan of water on to boil.
- In a bowl mix shallots with ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sugar.
- In another bowl, put minced beef and add half the soy mixture.
- Mix well to combine and shape into 20 meatballs.
- Add rice to the boiling water and put another pan of water on to boil.
- Prepare carrots and top and tail snow peas.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry meatballs, turning them until they are browned and cooked through- about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add carrot to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, then add snow peas and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Mix water and corn flour into the remaining soy mixture and add to the meatballs, stirring constantly until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Boil for a minute or so, then serve meatballs and sauce with drained rice and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.4, Fat 18.3, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 87.5, Sodium 1132.5, Carbohydrate 52.1, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 6.4, Protein 30.9
TERIYAKI TURKEY MEATBALLS
We raised turkeys, so I'm always on the lookout for tasty recipes. These meatballs are great hors d'oeurves or as a main dish over noodles or rice.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, celery, onion, ginger, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-18 minutes or until no longer pink; drain., For sauce, in a saucepan, combine the cornstarch, ginger and broth until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, sherry or additional broth and juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add meatballs and cook until heated through. Serve over rice or noodles.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "teriyaki cocktail meatballs recipes"
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.8/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS - THE WINE LOVER'S KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS (30 MINUTE MEAL) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS - EVERYDAYDIABETICRECIPES.COM
BAKED TERIYAKI CHICKEN MEATBALLS - JUST A TASTE
SUPER EASY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS WITH DELICIOUS SAUCE - DINNER PLANNER
GINGER TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - WHOLE MADE LIVING
WORLD’S BEST TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
10 BEST TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
SLOW COOKER TERIYAKI MEATBALLS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS WITH THE BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE!
CROCKPOT TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ASIAN MEATBALLS WITH TERIYAKI MUSTARD SAUCE - TALKING MEALS
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CROCKPOT HONEY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS | EASY MEATBALL APPETIZER RECIPE
THE BEST TERIYAKI BEEF MEATBALLS RECIPE - CAFE DELITES
ASIAN TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - SAVOR THE BEST
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS (SUPER TENDER AND MOIST!) - CHEF SAVVY
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS - SPICED PEACH BLOG
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - KIKKOMAN HOME COOKS
SLOW COOKER TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - MANTITLEMENT
30 MINUTE TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE — BUNS IN MY OVEN
VERY YUMMY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE - COOKING WITH BRY
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - DEVOUR DINNER
SAUCY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
TERIYAKI CHICKEN MEATBALLS | RECIPETIN EATS
SLOW COOKER TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - RECIPE RUNNER
EASY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY TERIYAKI MEATBALLS APPETIZER - FLOUR CHILD
3-INGREDIENT TERYIAKI MEATBALLS - NO GETTING OFF THIS TRAIN
MEATBALLS IN TERIYAKI SAUCE - CELINE'S RECIPES
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS (CROCKPOT RECIPE) TAKE TWO TAPAS
MINI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love