CHOPPED THAI-INSPIRED CHICKEN SALAD
This Chopped Thai Chicken Salad is full of fresh veggies, shredded chicken, and dressed with the most delicious creamy almond butter dressing. It's a hearty salad that is perfect for a quick lunch or easy dinner. This recipe is Whole30 compliant, Paleo, and gluten-free.
Provided by Ashlea Carver
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Drizzle your desired amount of the dressing over the salad. You will probably have a bit leftover and that's ok. Toss the salad until well combined and coated in the dressing. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1.5 cups, Calories 518 calories, Sugar 17.7 g, Sodium 1093.7 mg, Fat 27.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fiber 9.7 g, Protein 37.2 g, Cholesterol 82.7 mg
THAI CHICKEN SALAD
Recipe VIDEO above. A chicken salad with a fantastic Thai chilli lime dressing with a great tangy-sweet-salty-spicy balance that South East Asian food is known for. Using Chilli Garlic Sauce is a great way to thicken dressing as well as adding more layers of flavour. Serves 2 as a main, 4 as a side.
Provided by Nagi
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add chicken, put the lid on, let the water come back up to a simmer, then remove from stove. Set aside for 20 minutes (even up to 45 min is fine). (Note 4)
- Remove chicken from water and shred, then cool.
- Place ingredients in a jar. Shake well. Taste and adjust as required. It should be a balance of tangy / sweet / salty / hint of spice. (Note 5)
- Place Salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle over most of the Dressing, toss. Serve immediately, drizzled with remaining Dressing.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 385 g, Calories 465 kcal
THAI-INSPIRED CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD
This Thai chopped chicken salad is filled with fresh, vibrant veggies and the creamiest peanut sauce! It makes a perfect make-ahead lunch for the week.
Provided by Cassy Joy Garcia
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the peanut dressing: blend all ingredients until smooth.
- For the salad, add all ingredients but crushed peanuts to a large bowl and toss to combine, then drizzle the peanut dressing over top and toss again. Top with crushed peanuts and serve. If you are planning to eat later, leave the dressing on the side and pour it over when you are ready to eat so that the cabbage doesn't get soggy. This will last for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 kcal, Sugar 11.6 g, Sodium 414.1 mg, Fat 16.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Carbohydrate 23.9 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 41 g, Cholesterol 110.3 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "thai inspired chopped chicken salad recipes"
7 INGREDIENT THAI CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD - HEALTHY …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BEST CHOPPED THAI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - DELISH.COM
THAI CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD - ONEBALANCEDLIFE.COM
THAI-INSPIRED CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD IN MASON JARS
THAI CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD (PANERA) - IMMACULATE BITES
CHOPPED THAI CHICKEN SALAD - PINCH OF NOM
THAI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
TOP 10+ THAI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - CUISINE.BEST
THAI-INSPIRED CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD – MY ROI LIST
CHOPPED THAI SALAD | KITCHN
CHOPPED THAI CHICKEN SALAD (MEAL PREP) RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
THAI-INSPIRED CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD – MY ROI LIST
WHAT SALAD TO SERVE WITH LOBSTER BISQUE? 8 BEST SALADS
PEANUT CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | TURKISH STYLE COOKING
THAI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES - NDALU.UK.TO
CHOPPED THAI-INSPIRED CHICKEN SALAD | RECIPE - PINTEREST
CHOPPED THAI CHICKEN SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
MOROCCAN SPICED CHICKEN WITH COUSCOUS SALAD | SUPERVALUE
THAI CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
TRAY BAKED WHITE FISH WITH SICILIAN FRESH TOMATO SAUCE | RACHAEL RAY
BEST THAI-STYLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
You'll also love