GRILLED WHOLE TURKEY
This is an easy way to cook a Thanksgiving turkey and free up your oven for other dishes.
Provided by Rtarver
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Turkey Whole Turkey Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Rinse turkey, and pat dry.
- Place turkey breast side down on the prepared grill. Sear turkey on both sides until skin is golden to dark brown.
- In a large roasting pan, mix together the water, bouillon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, and paprika.
- Place turkey breast side down in the roasting pan. Scoop the pan mixture over the turkey. Cover tightly with foil and place on grill.
- Grill 3 to 4 hours, until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.7 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 179.3 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 61.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 508.2 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY
Although not very traditional, grilling turkey is the best way of cooking it -- it comes out tender and juicy every time! The turkey drippings may be used to prepare a gravy by placing a metal pan under the turkey inside the roasting pan, and mixing in about 1/2 cup water, adding more water as necessary to prevent the drippings from scorching. Remove the pan about 30 minutes before the turkey is done cooking.
Provided by Bob Cody
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Turkey Whole Turkey Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium-high heat.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to tucked position. Brush turkey with oil. Season inside and out with Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan. Arrange pan on the prepared grill. Grill 2 to 3 hours, to an internal thigh temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 178.7 mg, Fat 22 g, Protein 61.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 148.2 mg
GRILLED TURKEY WITH GRAVY
- Remove neck and giblets; reserve for other uses. Remove and discard excess fat. Rinse the bird inside and out and pat dry. Season body cavity with salt and pepper. Tie legs together and twist wing tips under back. Brush turkey with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange turkey breast side up, in center of cooking grate. Place lid on grill. Cook 11 to 13 minutes per pound or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh not touching bone registers 180 degrees and the juices run clear. Transfer turkey to a platter. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Combine turkey neck and giblets in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer 15 minutes, skimming. Add bouquet. Simmer 20 minutes. Remove stock from heat and strain. Reduce to 3 cups if necessary. Have a roasting pan with 6 tablespoons turkey fat. Add flour to fat and cook for 3 minutes. Add wine to roux and whisk until smooth. Add stock and bring to a boil.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in 2 gallons cold water in a large (at least 16 quart) stockpot or a clean bucket. (You can also add fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or bay leaf, or aromatics like onions and garlic.) Add the turkey, cover and refrigerate, or set in a very cold place (that stays somewhere between 32 to 40 degrees F) for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the brine 1 hour before grilling. Rinse well under cold water and pat dry to remove the salt.
- Prepare a charcoal grill for indirect grilling. The temperature inside the grill should be 350 degrees F.
- Place the turkey on the grill, cover and grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thigh registers 175 degrees F, 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Let the turkey rest 1 hour before carving.
Don't relegate turkey to the holidays-marinate and grill the breast for a satisfying warm-weather main dish. Boneless, skinless turkey breasts are seasoned with dried basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and paprika for spiced, earthy flavor.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Meat & Poultry Turkey Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, white pepper, paprika, and onion powder. Rub mixture and olive oil over turkey breasts. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high. Season turkey with salt. Grill until seared on first side, 5 to 8 minutes. Turn turkey; move to cooler part of grill. Cover grill; cook until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill; let rest 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 g, Fat 5 g, Protein 44 g
More about "the greatest grilled turkey recipes"
GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY- FOOLPROOF RECIPE - GET HEALTHY U
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory Dinner Recipes, Poultry RecipesTotal Time 2 hrs 55 mins
BEST WHOLE GRILLED TURKEY – CANADIAN TURKEY BBQ BOOTCAMP
EASY GRILLED WHOLE TURKEY RECIPE - STREETSMART KITCHEN
GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE - KORKELA.COM
17 BEST GRILLED THANKSGIVING RECIPES FOR 2022 (BBQ & SMOKING)
THE BEST SMOKED TURKEY (ANY GRILL OR SMOKER!)
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED TURKEY - HOW TO GRILLED YOUR TURKEY FOR …
BEST GRILLED ONTARIO TURKEY STEAKS WITH ORANGE HONEY INFUSED ...
THE BEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE – THANKSGIVING ON THE GRILL
THE JUICIEST GRILLED TURKEY - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
GRILLED OR SMOKED TURKEY RECIPE: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO …
HOW TO GRILL A TURKEY (RECIPE AND TIPS) - TASTE OF HOME
GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY | RECIPE | WHOLE TURKEY RECIPES, GRILLED ...
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE
BEST CITRUS-MARINATED GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY - WHOLE TURKEY RECIPES
BEST-EVER GRILLED TURKEY BURGERS - PLAYS WELL WITH BUTTER
GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES AND GRILLED TURKEY COOKING IDEAS
GRILLED TURKEY LEGS SIGNATURE RECIPE - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY
GRILLED WHOLE TURKEY RECIPE - EASY AND DELICIOUS | KITCHEN LAUGHTER
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY - KHIRAYA.LIFE
THE BEST GRILLED TURKEY THIGHS | CANADIAN TURKEY
7 BEST SMOKED TURKEY RECIPES [BARBECUE HOLIDAY DINNER IDEAS]
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY - RECIPESRUN
THE BEST GRILLED WILD TURKEY BREAST. EVER. | FIELD & STREAM
THE BEST SMOKED TURKEY RECIPE - COOKING LSL
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY ON GAS GRILL RECIPE
THE ULTIMATE SMOKED OR GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY | RECIPE | GRILLED TURKEY, GRILLED TURKEY ...
THE BEST GRILLED TURKEY BREASTS MARINATED IN GARLIC, SOY, AND GINGER
THE BEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED TURKEY BURGER RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
WORLD BEST SEASONING FOODS RECIPE: THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY
QUICK + EASY GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
THE BEST COLLECTION OF GRILLED AND SMOKED TURKEY RECIPES - HEY …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love