"This pared-down dish was a family favorite when my teens were still home," recalls Tina Green in Albany, Oregon. "I could stretch it with noodles and veggies for last-minute guests. It's so tasty and easy to whip up."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 4-1/2 teaspoons oil and 4-1/2 teaspoons pesto. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature while cooking the vegetables. , In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, peppers, onion, carrot, peas, broccoli, garlic powder, salt and pepper in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Drain tortellini and return to the saucepan; add vegetable mixture., In the same skillet, cook and stir the chicken for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear. Stir in the tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, water and remaining pesto; simmer for 2 minutes. Add tortellini mixture; toss. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474 calories, Fat 25g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 665mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
This is a quick pasta salad that is kicked up a notch by using tortellini instead of regular pasta. It is great for a cook-out or potluck because it doesn't include mayonnaise.
Provided by Happyschmoopies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite and filling is warmed through, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
- Stir cooked tortellini, tomatoes, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, and pepperoni together in a bowl. Pour in 1 cup Italian dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. If salad looks dry, stir in an additional 1/4 cup Italian dressing before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 762.4 calories, Carbohydrate 64.2 g, Cholesterol 92.3 mg, Fat 44.8 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 29.2 g, SaturatedFat 14.6 g, Sodium 2160.5 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
This creamy tortellini and vegetable pasta is a real crowd pleaser. To make it even quicker, use frozen chopped vegetables instead of fresh. Serve with: A green salad and whole-grain baguette.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories Healthy Tortellini Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Put a large pot of water on to boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk broth and flour in a small bowl. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until just beginning to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broth mixture to the pan, bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in cheese, tarragon (or dill or chives) and salt.
- Add vegetables and tortellini to the boiling water; return the water to a simmer and cook until the vegetables and tortellini are tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain; add to the pan with the sauce and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.4 calories, Carbohydrate 55.3 g, Cholesterol 68.3 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 608.5 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the tortellini in the boiling water for a couple of minutes less than the package directions call for. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions and stir and cook for 1 minute. Add the cauliflower, carrots and asparagus and stir and cook 1 minute. Splash in the broth, then cook until the liquid reduces a bit, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and cream and cook until hot. Stir in the peas, ham and some salt and pepper and continue cooking to allow the peas and ham to heat up in the sauce. Add the basil and heat; stir in the tortellini. Check for seasoning, adding more if needed, and serve with extra Parmesan and basil.
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook both kinds of tortellini in the boiling water until they float, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain, return to the pot, and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Cook and stir snow peas, mushrooms, carrots, green onions, garlic, and salt until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Pour vegetable mixture into the pot with the cooked tortellini and toss.
- Add cream, 1/2 the Gorgonzola cheese, butter, and pepper to the pot with the pasta mixture. Cook over medium heat until heated through and cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle remaining Gorgonzola cheese on top and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514.3 calories, Carbohydrate 41.7 g, Cholesterol 99 mg, Fat 31.9 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 16.9 g, Sodium 745.1 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CREAMY TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA
A great dish to serve when you want to get a meal on the table in a hurry! You can substitute chicken or shrimp for the ham if you wish!
Provided by yooper
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook to 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots, celery, chicken broth,6 and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, transfer to a large serving bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Stir ham and cream into carrot mixture and cook over low heat until just heated through.
- Pour cream mixture over tortellini, add Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 667.3, Fat 31.5, SaturatedFat 17.7, Cholesterol 131.1, Sodium 1313.2, Carbohydrate 69.1, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 8.5, Protein 28.1
I'm a huge fan of spinach, not to mention pasta. This makes a spectacular dinner-all you need is salad & of course, garlic bread. It's quick, easy and minimal clean up! This comes from The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook.
Provided by Lizzybob
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms, onions and garlic in margarine.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortellini; mix well.
- Cook until mixture is heated thoroughly and cheeses are melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in tortellini & heat thoroughly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 501.1, Fat 32.6, SaturatedFat 17.2, Cholesterol 94, Sodium 594.1, Carbohydrate 36.2, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 3, Protein 18.9
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA SOUP
Years ago, I found in a magazine the idea for tortellini with peas and carrots. I added my own touch to it. -Kari George, Ellicott City, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add carrots, tortellini, peas and pepper; return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 7-9 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top servings with basil. Freeze option: Freeze cooled soup in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 1461mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
More about "tortellini primavera recipes"
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - THE PIONEER WOMAN
5/5 (1)Category Main DishServings 6Total Time 25 mins
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE - WOMAN'S DAY
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA #WEEKDAYSUPPER - ALIDA'S KITCHEN
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE | RECIPELAND
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - THIS DELICIOUS HOUSE
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA (ONE-POT PASTA RECIPE) | GIRL GONE …
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
23 BEST TORTELLINI RECIPE IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA WITH PESTO SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA | RECIPE CART
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE - ENTREE IDEAS - ACADIAN FAMILY FARMS
SPINACH RICOTTA TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - FRESHLY MADE ITALIAN PASTA, SAUCES & CHEESE
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE – DISH DITTY
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - FOODY SCHMOODY BLOG
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - FESTITALIA HAMILTON
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - 5 DINNERS IN 1 HOUR
30 MINUTE ONE POT TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - JONESIN' FOR TASTE
CHEESE TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - ARMANINO
CREAMY PASTA PRIMAVERA (ONE POT MEAL!} - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA | KOOLS FAMILY FAVORITES
BEST TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPES | EASTER | FOOD NETWORK …
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA SALAD… AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A FOODIE
SPINACH AND CHEESE TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
BEST CREAMY PRIMAVERA TORTELLINI RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD RECIPES
ONE POT TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
SAUSAGE AND TORTELLINI ALFREDO PRIMAVERA - FOOD FUN FAMILY
CREAMY TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ONE PAN TORTELLINI PRIMAVERA - KARA CREATES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #dietary #one-dish-meal #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini
You'll also love