TRAIL MIX BARS
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix crispy rice cereal, oat cereal rings, sunflower seeds, raisins, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
- Stir honey and brown sugar in a saucepan, place over high heat, and bring to a boil. Stir and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth and well blended.
- Pour the hot peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish to make an even layer.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.4 calories, Carbohydrate 34.9 g, Fat 12.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 153.5 mg, Sugar 25.3 g
TRAIL MIX POPCORN BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
A poppin' new twist on the classic crispy rice treat! When cooking the honey and brown sugar mixture, make sure you stir frequently to avoid burning, and feel free to get creative with your favorite mix-ins. These make for a perfect game-day snack with plenty of sweet and savory surprises.
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 12 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 9x13-inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the popcorn, oats, almonds, dried cranberries, and cinnamon.
- In a small pot over medium-high heat, combine the honey, brown sugar, and salt. Cook until the brown sugar dissolves, stirring frequently to avoid burning, 2-3 minutes. Let the mixture to come to a low boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour the honey and brown sugar mixture over the popcorn mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir until the dry ingredients are well coated and beginning to stick together.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Using lightly moistened hands, press the mixture into the baking dish in an even layer.
- Set aside in a cool place for 1 hour to set, then cut into 12 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608 calories, Carbohydrate 117 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 14 grams, Protein 14 grams, Sugar 39 grams
TRAIL MIX BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Melt peanut butter and honey together in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add oats, almonds, peanuts, and raisins into the bowl and mix until well coated. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add chocolate candies and mix just until combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cooled mixture into the pan. Press into the edges of the pan.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 18 grams
With nuts, raisins, M&M's and coconut, this is a super snack. In small gingham bags, it made wonderful party favors for each guest at the cowboy-theme wedding shower I hosted. This mix is a tasty treat anytime. -Sandra Thorn, Sonora, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321 calories, Fat 23g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 294mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
HOMEMADE TRAIL MIX BARS
An attempt at a high-protein snack bar made from whole foods. It's more delicious, healthier, cheaper, and has less packaging than the store-bought bars. But it's also messier!
Provided by Carrie Benitez
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine rice cereal, oat cereal, nuts, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Pour agave and sugar into a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until boiling, 3 to 5 minutes. Boil for 1 minute. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract; stir until peanut butter is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; mix well. Spray a 10x15-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press mixture into the pan. Let stand until firm and set, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.3 g, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 38.8 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
TRAIL MIX BLONDIE BARS
These blondies started as a baking emergency. There was a potluck at my daughter's preschool, and I was out of ingredients. Muffin mix came to the rescue. -Josie Shapiro, San Francisco, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool slightly., In a large bowl, combine bread mix, cracker crumbs, eggs and browned butter; stir just until blended. Stir in peanuts and raisins. Spread into prepared pan. Top with M&M's and pretzels. Bake 15-20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 188mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
TASTY TRAIL-MIX TREATS
Honorable Mention - Contest Recipe 2009! Looking for a tasty way to use flaxseed and wheat germ? Try this cookie-jar treat.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, wheat germ, flaxseed, cinnamon, oil, water and egg whites until well blended. Stir in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 55 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "trail mix bars recipe by tasty"
TRAIL MIX BARS RECIPE BY TASTY - MASTERCOOK
TRAIL MIX BARS - THE BAKERMAMA
POPCORN TRAIL MIX BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
TRAIL MIX COOKIE BARS - THE COZY APRON
NO BAKE CHEWY TRAIL MIX GRANOLA BARS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
TRAIL MIX GRANOLA BARS - HEALTHY & HOMEMADE
CRUNCHY TRAIL MIX BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
ROCKY ROAD TRAIL MIX RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
TRAIL MIX BREAKFAST BARS - CONTENTEDNESS COOKING
CHOCOLATE TRAIL MIX ENERGY BARS (TASTY YUMMIES) - PINTEREST
45 TRAIL MIX & BARS IDEAS IN 2021 | BARS RECIPES, TRAIL MIX, DESSERT BARS
TRAIL MIX BAR IDEAS - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
TRAIL MIX BARS - WHOLESOMELICIOUS
THROW A TRAIL MIX BAR PARTY | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SUPER EASY HOMEMADE TRAIL MIX BARS WITH NATURE'S GARDEN
HEALTHY TRAIL MIX BAR RECIPE (HOMEMADE GRANOLA BAR)
COSTCO TRAIL MIX (COPYCAT) RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
20 BEST TRAIL MIX RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE TRAIL MIX
TRAIL MIX BAR IDEA (RECIPE KIDS WILL LOVE) | SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
TRAIL MIX BARS RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE | SNACK MIX RECIPES, CEREAL ...
53 ENERGY BARS AND TRAIL MIX RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
TRAIL MIX BARS – HOME BAKING ASSOCIATION
TRAIL MIX BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HEALTHY TRAIL MIX BARS - THE WOODEN SKILLET
TRAIL MIX BARS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
EVERYTHING TRAIL BARS - AMANDA OUTSIDE
HONEY TRAIL MIX BARS | FOODTALK - FOODTALKDAILY.COM
EASY TRAIL MIX BARS, SNACKING RIGHT - A DASH OF MACROS
TRAIL MIX BARS - YUM TASTE
THE EASIEST TRAIL MIX ENERGY BARS RECIPE - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
TRAIL MIX BAR COOKIES | THINK TASTY
PEANUT BUTTER TRAIL MIX BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY TRAIL MIX BARS – B4 AND AFTERS - A QUICK DESSERT
NO BAKE TRAIL MIX BARS - TASTY AS FIT
9 DIY TRAIL MIX EVERYONE WILL LOVE - BLESS THIS MESS
TRAIL MIX BROWNIE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
BAKED TRAIL MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE A TRAIL MIX BAR AT HOME – NATURE'S GARDEN
PEANUT BUTTER TRAIL MIX BARS - FUN FACTS OF LIFE
BABY TRAIL MIX RECIPE WITH CHEERIOS AND YOGURT MELTS!
TRAIL MIX BAR RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in a Trail Mix Bar?The first step to a fun trail mix bar is the goodies. Since this is a DIY bar, there are no rules or limits to what you can add—which can be overwhelming. We recommend starting with five main groups: nuts, seeds, grains, dried fruit, and fun stuff.
How long does it take for trail mix bars to set?The bars take about 1 hour to set up in the refrigerator. Cut into squares or rectangles. All of the different textures – the dried fruit, the crunchy salty nuts, chewy oats, stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth peanut butter, and the dots of chocolate – work SO well together! Are These Peanut Butter Trail Mix Bars Healthy?
What are the ingredients in peanut butter Trail Mix?These chewy peanut butter trail mix bars are filled with healthful, wholesome ingredients like almonds, oats, nut butter, and raisins. Add chocolate chips for delicious flavor and pop them into the refrigerator to set. They’re no bake, easy, and totally customizable based on what you have or like.
Are peanut butter Trail Mix bars no bake?They’re no bake, easy, and totally customizable based on what you have or like. Always in my regular rotation of homemade snacks, these no bake peanut butter trail mix bars are my favorite pick-me-up.