TRES LECHE CAKE
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9- by 13-inch cake pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg yolks with 3/4 cup of the sugar on high speed until the yolks are pale yellow. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Pour the egg yolk mixture over the flour mixture and stir very gently until combined.
- Beat the egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form. With the mixer on, pour in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until the egg whites are stiff but not dry. Fold the egg white mixture into the batter very gently until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and spread to even out the surface.
- Bake until the cake is done, 35 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan, and then turn out (upside down) onto a rimmed platter.
- For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher. Pierce the surface of the cake with a fork several times. Drizzle the milk mixture over the top and allow the cake to sit and absorb the milk mixture. Don't worry about totally soaking the cake! That's what you want.
- For the icing: Whip the cream with the sugar. Spread it evenly over the top and sides of the soaked cake and decorate with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Several hours is fine. The cooler the cake, the better!
TRES LECHES CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the egg yolks with 3/4 cup sugar until light in color and doubled in volume. Stir in milk, vanilla, flour and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until firm but not dry. Fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the yolk mixture to lighten it; fold in remaining egg whites. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen edge of cake with knife before removing side of pan. Cool cake completely on a wire rack.
- Place cooled cake on a deep serving plate. Use a two-pronged meat fork or a cake tester to pierce the surface of cake.
- Mix together condensed milk, evaporated milk and 1/4 cup of the whipping cream. Set aside 1 cup of the measured milk mixture and refrigerate for another use. Pour remaining milk mixture over cake slowly until absorbed. Whip the remaining whipping cream until it thickens and reaches spreading consistency. Frost cake with whipped cream and garnish with cherries. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 642 calories, Carbohydrate 75 g, Cholesterol 240.7 mg, Fat 33 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 14.2 g, SaturatedFat 19.7 g, Sodium 270.5 mg, Sugar 61 g
TRES LECHES (MILK CAKE)
This cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. There are 4 types of milk in the filling and topping (whole milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream). This is an excellent cake for milk lovers!
Provided by Stephanie Watts
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine and the 1 cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Pierce cake several times with a fork.
- Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
- Whip whipping cream, the remaining 1 cup of the sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla together until thick. Spread over the top of cake. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.7 calories, Carbohydrate 34.6 g, Cholesterol 81.5 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 86.8 mg, Sugar 28.2 g
TRES LECHE CAKE
Bake Alton Brown's take on Tres Leche Cake from Good Eats on Food Network. The "three milks" used are evaporated and sweetened condensed milk, and cream.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 1 (13 by 9-inch) cake
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil and flour a 13 by 9-inch metal pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the cake flour, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place the butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, beat on medium speed until fluffy, approximately 1 minute. Decrease the speed to low and with the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar over 1 minute. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl, if necessary. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix to thoroughly combine. Add the vanilla extract and mix to combine. Add the flour mixture to the batter in 3 batches and mix just until combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly. This will appear to be a very small amount of batter. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cake is lightly golden and reaches an internal temperature of 200 degrees F.
- Remove the cake pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Poke the top of the cake all over with a skewer or fork. Allow the cake to cool completely and then prepare the glaze.
- Whisk together the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and the half-and-half in a 1-quart measuring cup. Once combined, pour the glaze over the cake. Refrigerate the cake overnight.;
- Place the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla into the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whisk together on low until stiff peaks are formed. Change to medium speed and whisk until thick. Spread the topping over the cake and allow to chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.;
TRES LECHES CAKE
The BEST authentic Tres Leches Cake. An ultra light cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture and topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon. This simple Mexican dessert is one of our favorites!
Provided by Lauren Allen
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13'' pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Separate the eggs into two other mixing bowls.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar to the bowl with the egg yolks and mix on high speed until yolks are pale yellow. Add 1/3 cup milk and vanilla and stir to combine. Pour the egg yolk mixture over the flour mixture and stir gently just until combined (don't over-mix).
- Use electric beaters to beat the egg whites on high speed. As the begin to whip into stiff peaks, gradually mix in the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the batter gently, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl, until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow cake to cool completely.
- Combine the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk in a small bowl. Once the cake has cooled use a fork to poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Slowly pour the milk mixture over the the top of the cake, making sure to pour near the edges and all around. Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour or overnight, to allow it to soak up the milk.
- In the meantime, whip the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks. Smooth over the top of the cake. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Serve with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 kcal, Carbohydrate 50 g, Protein 9 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 152 mg, Sodium 171 mg, Sugar 41 g, ServingSize 1 serving
TRES LECHES CAKE
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the granulated sugar and eggs in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and pale, about 3 minutes. Add the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Add the melted butter and mix until just incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and even it out with an offset spatula.
- Bake until puffed, golden and a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For the glaze: Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a large measuring cup and stir in the cinnamon. Then stir in the evaporated milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
- After the cake has cooled for 10 minutes, poke it all over with a wooden skewer and pour the glaze on top. Allow the cake to cool completely, about 1 hour. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
- For finishing: Beat the heavy cream with the confectioners' sugar and vanilla until it just holds stiff peaks. Spoon the cream over the cake and smooth with an offset spatula. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
TRES LECHES CAKE WITH BERRIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a small bowl and set aside. Place the eggs, 1 cup of granulated sugar and the vanilla extract in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on medium-high speed for 10 minutes (really!) until light yellow and fluffy. Reduce the speed to low and slowly add half the flour mixture, then the milk and finally the remaining flour mixture. Mix with a rubber spatula to be sure the batter is well mixed. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top and bake for 25 minutes, until the cake springs back when touched lightly in the middle and a cake tester comes out clean. Set aside to cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
- In a 4-cup liquid measuring cup, whisk together the heavy cream, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, almond extract and vanilla seeds. Using a bamboo skewer, poke holes all over the cooled cake and slowly pour the cream mixture over the cake, allowing it to be absorbed completely before continuing to pour on more of the mixture. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- To serve, toss the strawberries with the 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Dust the cake with confectioners' sugar, cut in squares and place on dessert plates. Surround the cake with the strawberries, put a dollop of whipped cream on top and serve.
G'S TRES LECHES CAKE
A dense yet light dessert better served cold and a day or two old. Room temperature + (over 80 degrees F) is a must for making this cake! You really have to plan this one for something special as far as I'm concerned. It's sooo much better put together and let set for a day or two in the fridge, covered.
Provided by Garnet B.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cream 1 1/2 cup sugar and unsalted butter in a large bowl until mixture is fluffy and pale yellow, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix 6 egg yolks into the butter mixture, stirring in each one before adding the next. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg yolk mixture, alternating with 1 1/2 cup milk, to make a smooth batter. Stir in almond extract.
- Beat 6 egg whites with cream of tartar in a bowl with an electric mixer until frothy; gradually beat in 2 tablespoons sugar until the egg whites form stiff peaks. Gently fold the egg white mixture into the batter, retaining as much volume as possible. Pour the cake batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Cool cake completely in pan on a rack.
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and 2 tablespoons whole milk in a bowl. Use a large fork or skewer to poke holes all over the cake; pour the three-milk mixture over the cake.
- Beat cream with 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until the whipped cream holds stiff peaks. Top the cake with whipped cream; refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers. Cake is better a day or two after making.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 120.7 mg, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 221.9 mg, Sugar 32.3 g
TRES LECHES CAKE
A classic and easy Tres Leches Cake goes far beyond your average cake recipe. Moist, flavorful and deeply rich, our Tres Leches Cake with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix makes it simple to impress. Sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream are the traditional "three milks" in our Tres Leches Cake ingredients. Mix and pour into "poke" holes in the cake to create the iconic flavor. Tap into your inner Betty with a cake that goes from mix to masterpiece.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Poke top of hot cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is absorbed into cake. Frost with frosting. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg, Sugar 41 g, TransFat 0 g
TRES LECHES CAKE
Bake a classic Mexican tres leches cake, sometimes called milk cake, for an afternoon treat or coffee morning - it gets its name from the three types of milk used
Provided by Cassie Best
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lightly oil and line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin.
- Put the egg whites in a large bowl with a pinch of salt. Beat with an electric hand whisk until foamy, about 3 mins. Keep mixing while you add 150g of the sugar, a spoonful at a time, until thick and glossy.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks, remaining sugar and vanilla (no need to clean the beaters first) for 2 mins, or until pale and foamy. Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the egg yolks, and use a spatula to fold everything together.
- Add a large spoonful of egg white to the cake mix, beat together to loosen the mixture, then gently fold through the remaining egg whites with a large metal spoon (being careful not to over-stir so you don't knock out too much air), until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into the tin, smooth the top and bake for 40-45 mins until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Mix together the evaporated milk, condensed milk and 3 tbsp of the cream.
- Leave the cake to cool for 10 mins in the tin, then ease a knife around the sides. Poke holes over the surface with a skewer, then pour over half the milk mixture. After 5 mins or so, most of it should have soaked into the cake. Leave for another 5 mins, then transfer to a plate and pour over some of the remaining milk until it starts to leak a little. (Any leftover milk that won't soak into the cake can be served on the side.) Leave to cool.
- Whip the remaining cream and icing sugar together until holding soft peaks. Spread the cream over the cake and sprinkle with a little cinnamon. Can be made and chilled a day ahead. Serve in squares with any remaining soaking milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 34 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 25 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
TRES LECHES CAKE
We added whipped cream and fruit to a classic tres leches cake recipe to make it undeniably delicious. You can use any fruit in season, alone or in combination. This luscious dessert is named "tres leches"-"three milks"-because it's soaked in three different types of milk.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs and 3/4 cup sugar on high until pale and thick, about 4 minutes. Add vanilla and beat to combine. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture and beat to combine. With a rubber spatula, fold in melted butter until incorporated. Transfer batter to dish and bake until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes, rotating dish halfway through.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milks. Poke warm cake all over with a wooden skewer or toothpick, then pour milk mixture over top and let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Whip cream and 1/4 cup sugar to medium peaks. To serve, spread whipped cream evenly over cooled cake. Top with fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510 g, Fat 29 g, Protein 10 g
HOW TO MAKE TRES LECHES CAKE
Tres leches cake is a cake soaked in a sweet milk syrup and topped with whipped cream. If you want to get really fancy, spoon some diced strawberries and syrup over the cake. It's really moist, delicious, and simple.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 10x15-inch baking pan with vegetable shortening.
- Combine yellow cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer until very smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Scrape batter into the prepared baking pan. Smooth the top of the batter, shake pan, and tap lightly on counter 2 or 3 times to eliminate air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 22 minutes. Let cake cool in the pan at least 30 minutes. Poke holes all over the cake with a bamboo skewer or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Combine evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and half-and-half in a large bowl; slowly pour milk syrup all over the cake. Syrup will soak into cake. Wrap cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours (or preferably overnight).
- Whip cream with sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until cream is fluffy; spoon whipped cream over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564.3 calories, Carbohydrate 62 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 31.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 414.4 mg, Sugar 45.3 g
MEXICAN - TRADITIONAL TRES LECHES CAKE
Published for ZWT III. Recipe from World Recipes. A nice, simple recipe for a much loved traditional Mexican cake.
Provided by Um Safia
Yield 1 cake, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Beat egg whites until peaks form. Add sugar gradually. Add yolks; beat 3 minutes. Combine flour and baking powder; add to egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Pour into well greased 9 X 13-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 to 40 minutes. Pour sauce ingredients into blender; blend.
- Punch holes in cake with toothpick while yet warm; pour sauce over cake. Allow cake to cool in refrigerator before frosting.
- To make frosting: mix all ingredients in the top of double boiler. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes while beating constantly.
- Frost cake. Keep refrigerated.
EASY TRES LECHES CAKE
I wanted to make a simple, quick Tres Leches cake for my family. Too many recipes I'd found called for fruit, or meringue, or coconut -- which detracts from the rich milk flavor.
Provided by Debtex
Yield 1 cake, 15-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat over to 350º.
- Grease or "pam" 9x12 baking pan.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add water and cake mix and beat 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cake has lost its jiggly center and springs back when touched.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix the 3 milks.
- Poke cake full of holes. A chopstick works great for this. Don't skimp on the holes; that's what allows the cake to absorb the milks.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cake slowly, until it's absorbed the liquid.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as desired. If you're serving company, you might cover the cake with whipped cream and fruit; you might just drizzle heavy cream over each serving; you might puree a carton of frozen strawberries and use that as a base to serve slices on.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.2, Fat 14.9, SaturatedFat 7.1, Cholesterol 86.9, Sodium 314, Carbohydrate 44.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 33.4, Protein 7.2
TRES LECHES CAKE
Tres Leches Cake is a very moist cake filled with a mixture of "milks." It is a favorite Mexican and South American Dessert. I got the recipe from Chela, my housekeeper who is from Mexico. The Cake preparation includes 3 parts: the cake, the filling, and the frosting.
Provided by Dawn399
Yield 1 cake, 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 13 x 9" cake pan with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix cake ingredients together and pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, mix filling ingredients together and refrigerate.
- For frosting, whip cream until soft peaks form; blend in sugar gradually and add vanilla extract.
- When cake is done, allow to cool; then fill with milk filling.
- You can poke holes in the cake or use a flavor injector.(I use a syringe since I am a nurse).
- Frost with whipped cream and decorate.
SKINNY TRES LECHES CAKE
62% less fat • 62% less sat fat • 20% fewer calories than the original recipe. This classic is still soaked in three milks, just healthier milks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, vanilla, whole eggs and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake 29 to 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Poke top of hot cake all over with fork or wooden skewer, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In medium bowl, stir condensed milk, evaporated milk and skim milk until blended. Slowly pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is absorbed into cake.
- Spread whipped topping over cake. Refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with strawberries. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 300 mg, Sugar 35 g, TransFat 1 g
More about "tres leches cake recipes"
BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
TRES LECHE CAKE WITH A CAKE MIX - PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
MEXICAN TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE ULTIMATE TRES LECHES CAKE (AUTHENTIC RECIPE)
THE BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
TRES LECHES CAKE - AGRILIFE.ORG
TRES LECHE CAKE COCONUT MILK BEST RECIPES
TRES LECHES (3 MILKS) CAKE RECIPE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SHORTCUT TRES LECHES CAKE | LONUMEDHU
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
TRES LECHES CAKE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
THE BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE (EASY & AUTHENTIC!) - AVERIE COOKS
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
VEGAN TRES LECHES CAKE - VEGAN AND OIL-FREE RECIPES - ZARDYPLANTS
EAGLE BRAND® | TRES LECHES CAKE
TRES LECHES CAKE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
ANNA OLSON’S SPONGEY TRES LECHES CAKE - FOODNETWORK.CA
TRES LECHES CAKE | RECIPES | WW USA
TRES LECHES CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
EASY TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BEST TRES LECHE CAKE …
THE ULTIMATE TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - FINE DINING LOVERS
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - MAGNOLIA
LAYERED TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE
10 BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE | HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH
TRES LECHES CAKE - JO COOKS
TRES LECHES CAKE WITH CAKE MIX - INSANELY GOOD
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #eggs-dairy #caribbean #mexican #easy #central-american #potluck #cakes #dietary #to-go #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love