TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch bundt pan.
- Cream butter or margarine in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in sugar and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
- By hand, stir in the flour, fudge frosting, and walnuts until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 to 65 minutes. Cool in pan for 2 hours then remove and continue to cool if needed. Drizzle with icing or confectioner's sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 692.2 calories, Carbohydrate 68.1 g, Cholesterol 154 mg, Fat 45.2 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 18.7 g, Sodium 269.7 mg, Sugar 48 g
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE IV
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Gradually blend in 2 cups confectioners' sugar. Beat in the flour and 3/4 cup cocoa powder. Stir in the chopped walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 1 hour, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Stir in milk, a tablespoon at a time, until desired drizzling consistency is achieved. Spoon over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.6 calories, Carbohydrate 62.1 g, Cholesterol 69.9 mg, Fat 32 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 7.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 259 mg, Sugar 43.9 g
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE
A wonderful chocolate cake, with a surprise centre!
Provided by chloemalcolmson
Yield Serves 8
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, 350 degrees F. Prepare the pan by buttering lightly.
- Cream the butter (make sure the butter is very soft) on a medium speed and gradually add the caster suagr (NOT the icing sugar) beating until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the icing sugar, beating to blend well
- Grab a wooden spoon, and by hand stir in the flour and cocoa until well blended, and then add the walnuts.
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin, spreading evenly with a spatula. Put in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is set and the edges are beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan. (Bare in mind, the cake has a gooey centre, so the skewer method will not work)
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 1 hour and 30 mins. This may seem alot but it is needed. The cake is not particularly strong, so flip it out directly onto the plate and cool for 2 hours
- For the Glaze:
- While you're waiting for the cake to cool, mix the icing sugar, cocoa and 4 tps of milk. Beat with a mixer until the mixture has a smooth texture. Add more milk to get the consistency for drizzling. When the righ consistency is reaching, drizzling over the coole cake.
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE
An irresistible reimagining of a fudge-filled banana bread in the shape of a comforting Bundt cake. The best of all worlds!
Provided by Food.com
Yield 1 12-cup bundt cake
Number Of Ingredients 20
- For the fudge filling:.
- Finely chop the chocolate and place into a medium heat-proof bowl.
- Heat the cream and butter in a small pot until the butter has melted and the cream is gently steaming.
- Pour this over the chocolate in the bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes then gently stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Let this mixture cool at room temperature for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened but still pipeable.
- Prepare the pan:.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use the 2 tablespoons of softened butter and a pastry brush to coat a 12-cup bundt pan very well. Add the cocoa powder to the the pan, tilting and tapping the pan to coat as much of the inside as possible. Tap out any excess cocoa powder.
- For the cake:.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar and dark brown sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until smooth. Add the salt, vanilla, baking powder, vegetable oil and mashed banana and stir together until well-combined.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Scoop 3 cups of the cake batter into the prepared bundt pan. Spread out into an even layer.
- Transfer the thickened, cooled fudge filling to a piping bag. Pipe the fudge filling in a thick ring all the way around in the centre of the batter.
- Cover the fudge filling with the remaining cake batter and spread out evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The cake will look risen and dry on top. You won't be able to test this cake with a toothpick as the centre will still be gooey when the cake is finished baking, so you must ensure your oven is at the correct temperature.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes in the pan. Loosen the edges of the cake with a small spatula or butter knife, flip the cake out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- For the frosting:.
- In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and milk until smooth.
- Spoon over the top of the cooled cake, letting it drip down the sides of the cake. Top with the dried banana chips and leave the icing to set for a few minutes before cutting into the cake.
- 12-cup Nordicware Classic Bundt Pan (aka Anniverary Bundt Pan). Buy it now on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-12-Cup-Bundt-Pan/dp/B0000CFLM2.
PEANUT TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE
- Make the cake: Position a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 350 degrees F. Generously coat a 10- to 15-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray. Combine the flour, peanuts and peanut butter powder (if using) in a large bowl. Lightly stir the eggs and egg yolks in a bowl with a fork until they are just streaky; set aside.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the granulated sugar, then the brown sugar and beat until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the peanut oil, vanilla and salt; scrape down the sides of the bowl. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the beaten eggs in three additions. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and cocoa powder until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in the flour-peanut mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and spread it evenly. Bake 45 minutes (be careful not to overbake). Transfer to a rack and let cool 20 minutes in the pan. Gently press down on the cake to remove any air bubbles in the tunnel (it's OK if the cake cracks a little bit), then let cool completely in the pan, 3 hours.
- Make the glaze: Whisk the confectioners' sugar, milk, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Invert the cake onto a plate and pour the glaze on top.
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA NUT CAKE
- 1. Mix together cake mix, eggs,oil,water, instant pudding,1/2 of mashed banana's.Mix with mixer for 2 min.Pour 1/2 of batter into a oiled and lightly floured bundt pan.Put 1 can of prepared icing on top of batter (try to keep in center of batter)pour rest of batter on top of icing. Bake on 350 for 55 min. to 1 hr.
- 2. Icing
- 3. Heat icing in microwave until melted,then mix in rest of banana's and pecans, let cool to just warm then pour over cooled cake.
More about "tunnel of fudge banana cake recipes"
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE: A MID-CENTURY RECIPE TEST - MID ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
VEGAN TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE RECIPE WITH GLUTEN-FREE OPTION
4.2/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 12-16Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
TUNNEL OF FUDGE? CAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE #SUNDAYSUPPER - HEZZI-D'S BOOKS AND COOKS
5/5 (2)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 1 hr
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan. I used baking spray instead of greasing and flouring.
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (196)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 4 hrs 30 mins
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE – DANTIIGO - BEST RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE (TUNNEL OF LOVE) – OUR FAMILIES RECIPES
Servings 15Category Dessert
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
3/5 (8)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 1
TUNNEL OF LOVE CAKE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE COCONUT BUNDT CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ...
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE RECIPE - GENIUS KITCHEN ...
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA NUT CAKE RECIPES
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE | GENIUS KITCHEN - YOUTUBE
UNUSUAL BUNDT CAKE PANS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE - RECIPE - THE ANSWER IS CAKE
TUNNEL OF FUDGE BANANA CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
TUNNEL OF FUDGE™ CAKE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE - COOKEATSHARE
PAULA DEEN TUNNEL OF FUDGE CAKE RECIPE | BRYONT RUGS AND ...
BUNDT CAKE PANS FOR SALE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ROASTED BANANA-PRUNE BUNDT CAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #fudge #desserts #fruit #cakes #candy #tropical-fruit #bananas #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love