CHEF JOHN'S HAWAIIAN-STYLE AHI POKE
The technique for making poke is so basic that even the most inexperienced cooks can get something close to what they'd get in a restaurant. But the one catch is you have to use only the freshest possible tuna, even if that means frozen.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, sliced onions, macadamia nuts, seaweed, pepper flakes, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place cubed tuna into bowl. Pour in marinade and stir to distribute evenly. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Mix again.
- Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and a sprinkle of lemon or lime juice, or seasoned rice vinegar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 51.1 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 28.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 1196.7 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
- Combine the soy sauce, sambal, sesame oil, scallion whites, garlic, ginger and onions in a medium bowl. Toss in the tuna and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the macadamia nuts. Plate as desired and garnish with the scallion greens.
AHI POKE BASIC
This is a standard raw tuna (poke) salad served in most Hawaiian homes. Although unconventional, it is sure to please the more adventurous seafood lovers. Be sure to use fresh tuna for the very best flavor, although fresh frozen tuna will produce acceptable results.
Provided by Josh Chan
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili pepper, and macadamia nuts; mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.6 calories, Carbohydrate 8.6 g, Cholesterol 102.2 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 58.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 3695.8 mg, Sugar 2 g
MAUI AHI POKE
Here is a simple delicious recipe that will amaze your friends and family. If you love Sashimi you will die over this recipe. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I have never met anyone who hasn't asked me for the recipe. Enjoy and A Hui Hou (Until we meet again)!
Provided by Mauisurfer
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut Ahi into at least 1/2" cubes - set aside & refrigerate.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together.
- Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.
- Dice tuna into 1/2-inch cubes, and place in a medium-size bowl. Rinse seaweed. Sprinkle seaweed and remaining ingredients over fish, and toss gently to mix. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 197, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 1 gram, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 37 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 378 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "ahi poke recipes"
BEST AHI POKE BOWLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AHI POKE …
5/5 (10)Calories 399 per serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, green onions, and sesame seeds.
10 BEST AHI POKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLASSIC HAWAIIAN AHI POKE - CONTEMPLATING SWEETS
BEST HOMEMADE HAWAIIAN STYLE POKE | 15 MINUTES
AHI POKE RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
AHI TUNA POKE STACK - WINE DINE WITH JEFF
HOMEMADE POKE BOWL RECIPE - EASY AHI POKE
AHI POKE BOWL (TUNA POKE)
HAWAIIAN AHI POKE RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST AHI POKE | KITCHN
BEST AHI POKE RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
RESTAURANT INSPIRED CREAMY AHI POKE – EATS ALL OR NOTHING
KETO AHI POKE BOWL RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
RECIPE: MAKE HAWAII-STYLE AHI POKE WHEREVER YOU ARE
AHI TUNA POKE STACKS - SKINNYTASTE
SHOYU AHI POKE (HAWAIIAN AHI POKE BOWL RECIPE) - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
POKE: POKE RECIPES - THE JOY OF THE HAWAIIAN APPETIZER - ALOHA …
AHI POKE BOWL - THE SPRUCE EATS
AHI POKE (HAWAIIAN TUNA TARTARE) - GREAT EIGHT FRIENDS
TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN POKE RECIPE - KEEPING IT RELLE
WHAT IS AHI POKé? | REAL SIMPLE
SHELDON SIMEON'S HAWAIIAN-STYLE AHI POKE RECIPE | KITCHN
10 SPICY AHI POKE RECIPES YOU CAN TRY TONIGHT - 800 HOT SAUCE
SPICY AHI POKE (SPICY TUNA BOWL) • THE HEIRLOOM PANTRY
AHI POKE BOWL WITH MANGO RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
AHI POKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
AHI POKE | FOODLAND
HAWAII-STYLE POKE - ONOLICIOUS HAWAIʻI
10 BEST AHI TUNA RECIPES | YUMMLY
AHI TUNA POKE APPETIZER - GARLIC & ZEST
HAWAIIAN AHI POKE BOWL RECIPE | A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
HOMEMADE POKE BOWL RECIPE – EASY AHI POKE – LEAYUP
AHI POKE RECIPE - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
AHI POKE MOCO RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
AHI POKE RECIPE (HAWAIIAN RAW TUNA WITH INAMONA) - LINSFOOD
AHI POKE RECIPE | FLUID MOVEMENT + MASSAGE
HOW TO MAKE POKE AT HOME IN JUST 5 MINUTES! - BACON IS MAGIC
AHI POKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
ROMAN DEPERALTA'S (KOLOHE KAI) SPICY AHI POKE - HAWAIIAN RECIPES
AHI POKE RECIPE
AHI POKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
AHI TUNA POKE BOWL - FULLY LOADED!
#time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #south-west-pacific #seafood #fish #hawaiian #tuna #saltwater-fish #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love