TUSCAN WHITE BEAN KALE SOUP
The best Tuscan White Bean Kale Soup recipe with winter squash, leeks, lacinato kale and creamy cannellini beans. Super easy to make, without meat, 100% vegan and gluten free!
Provided by Florentina
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Slice the leeks then rinse them well in a colander with cold water.
- Preheat a heavy bottom stock pot over medium flame and add a splash of water and the cleaned leeks with a pinch of sea salt. Saute for a few minutes until they have collapsed and begin to caramelize. (add more liquid if needed to make sure they don't burn).
- Meanwhile rinse the squash, discard the seeds and cut it into one inch pieces. Add it to the pot with the leeks together with the thyme, rosemary and bay leaves. Give everything a good stir and add the minced garlic and garlic powder. Stir again and pour in the veggie stock.
- Bring the soup to a simmer then add the vegan parmesan (or nutritional yeast) and cook for about 25 minutes until the squash is cooked through.
- Add the cooked beans to the soup and simmer until warm. Discard the bay leaf and thyme sprigs. Taste and adjust seasonings with sea salt and black pepper to your taste.
- Transfer two cups of the soup to a blender and puree until smooth. Add the puree back into the soup pot and mix to combine.
- Rinse the kale well and remove the stems. Chop it into small pieces and add it to the soup. Cook a couple of minutes until wilted. Serve hot with a pinch of the red pepper flakes and lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226 kcal, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 1 g, Sodium 1212 mg, Fiber 7 g, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
TUSCAN BEAN SOUP
- Place the kidney beans in a medium pot, add water to cover by 2-inches and bring to a boil. (If using canned kidney beans, skip this step.) Turn the heat down, let simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until just-tender. Use the same process for the cannellini beans.
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the pancetta, rendering the fat and cooking until slightly crispy about 3 minutes. Saute the onion, celery, carrot and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Add the diced tomatoes, the cooked and drained kidney beans, cannellini beans, chick peas, and the chicken stock. Using kitchen twine, tie the herbs and the bay leaf into a bundle and add to the pot. Season with the red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, then add the kale. Continue cooking until the beans are completely tender.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Drizzle olive oil over the slices of peasant bread, season with a little salt and pepper and toast in the oven. Serve the soup in large bowls with grated Parmesan and a slice of toast.
BEAN SOUP WITH KALE
- In a large pot, heat olive oil. Add garlic and onion; saute until soft. Add kale and saute, stirring, until wilted. Add 3 cups of broth, 2 cups of beans, and all of the tomato, herbs, salt and pepper. Simmer 5 minutes. In a blender or food processor, mix the remaining beans and broth until smooth. Stir into soup to thicken. Simmer 15 minutes. Ladle into bowls; sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.3 calories, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fat 2.5 g, Fiber 7.3 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 220.4 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH HAM AND KALE
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ham, onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes, until onion is tender.
- Add sage and cook 1 minute, until sage is fragrant.
- Add broth and beans and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add kale and cook 1 minute, until kale wilts.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
ALMOST TUSCAN SAUSAGE AND KALE SOUP
My boyfriend loves this recipe and even prefers it to the Tuscan soup at a well known restaurant! I adapted this from a diabetic-friendly recipe, if you want to make it that way substitute sweet potato for the yellow potato.
Provided by KDC860
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat until the oil shimmers; cook and stir onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper until onion is translucent, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix sausage, basil, and paprika together in a bowl.
- Stir sausage mixture into onion mixture; cook and stir until sausage is browned and fully cooked, 5 to 10 minutes. Add chicken broth, kale, cannellini beans, and potatoes to sausage-onion mixture; lower heat to medium low. Cover stockpot and simmer until potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.8 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 909.9 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN AND KALE SOUP
Cozy up to this Tuscan white bean and kale soup with bacon, cannellini beans, fresh rosemary, and lacinato kale. It's hearty, thick, and crazy flavorful.
Provided by Katya
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Drain and rinse one can of cannellini beans. Add to a blender or food processor with 1 cup of chicken broth. Blend until smooth. Drain and rinse the other two cans of beans and set them aside.
- Heat oil in a large dutch-oven or soup pot over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until bacon renders fat and crisps up.
- Add onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until softened, about 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in garlic and rosemary. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, while stirring constantly.
- Add blended beans, drained beans, potatoes, and the remaining chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over medium or medium-low heat, for 20-25 minutes, uncovered, or until vegetables are tender and broth slightly reduced.
- Stir in kale and simmer for a few minutes or until wilted. Taste the soup and add more salt if needed. Stir in chopped parsley. Serve soup with grated Parmesan cheese. It's also really good with crusty bread for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445 calories, Sugar 3.8 g, Sodium 1638.1 mg, Fat 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 68.7 g, Fiber 14.7 g, Protein 23.9 g, Cholesterol 13.2 mg
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN STEW
A hearty kale and white bean soup simmered in vegetable stock.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the vegetable base and 8 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking to dissolve the base. Set aside.
- Place a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the butter substitute and olive oil and heat until melted. Add the carrots, celery and onions and season with salt and pepper. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Tie the thyme and rosemary into a bundle with kitchen string and add it to the pot along with the garlic. Cook for 1 minute more.
- 3. Add the beans and their liquid, the lemon zest and vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer and cook until the beans are tender, about 10 minutes. Add the kale, season with salt and pepper and simmer until the kale has wilted and softened a bit, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Divide the soup among bowls and drizzle with olive oil.
More about "tuscan bean soup with kale recipes"
TUSCAN BEAN AND KALE SOUP - EARTHBOUND FARM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
TUSCAN BEAN AND KALE SOUP - THE WASHINGTON POST
3.6/5 (33)Servings 6Is Accessible For Free TrueCalories 191 per serving
TUSCAN BEAN AND KALE SOUP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
TUSCAN LEMON, KALE, AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - FOR THE …
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN MINESTRONE - RICARDO
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH CHEESE RECIPE
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP | A SIMPLE PALATE
SIMPLE TUSCAN KALE SOUP RECIPE - DELISH KNOWLEDGE
RUSTIC TUSCAN-STYLE SAUSAGE, WHITE BEAN, AND KALE SOUP
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SOUP - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
TUSCAN KALE, WHITE BEAN AND PASTA SOUP - THE PASTA PROJECT
TUSCAN BEAN SOUP WITH KALE — REBECCA KATZ
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - LIVE SLOW RUN FAR
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN KALE SOUP RECIPE – MY ROI LIST
VEGAN TUSCAN WHITE BEAN KALE SOUP - SHORTGIRLTALLORDER
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN AND KALE SOUP RECIPE WITH POTATOES AND BREAD
TUSCAN TOMATO BEAN SOUP WITH KALE - HOW SWEET EATS
TUSCAN KALE SOUP - DELICIOUS EVERYDAY
ITALIAN SAUSAGE KALE WHITE BEAN SOUP RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - GATHEREDNUTRITION.COM
TUSCAN KALE POTATO BEAN SOUP - MONKEY AND ME KITCHEN ADVENTURES
TUSCAN KALE AND CANNELLINI BEAN SOUP RECIPE
TUSCAN KALE SOUP - RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN®
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - THIS HOME KITCHEN
TUSCAN KALE & WHITE BEAN SOUP - IOWA GIRL EATS
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN & KALE SOUP RECIPE (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, HIGH …
CHEESY TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP (VEGETARIAN)
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN AND SAUSAGE SOUP - MEDITERRANEAN LIVING
OLIVE GARDEN-INSPIRED TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN FENNEL SOUP
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN WITH MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - COOK …
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH MUSHROOMS & KALE | SOUP RECIPES
TUSCAN BEAN SOUP WITH KALE - BREADEXPERIENCE.COM
TUSCAN KALE SOUP WITH WHITE BEANS (VEGETARIAN) - HANNAH MAGEE …
TUSCAN-STYLE PINTO BEAN SOUP WITH KALE - VEGETARIAN RECIPES
TUSCAN KALE SOUP WITH WHITE BEANS AND LENTILS | FOODTALK
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH KALE - FINE FOODS BLOG
TUSCAN KALE, WHITE BEAN, AND CIABATTA SOUP RECIPE
TUSCAN KALE & WHITE BEAN SOUP - GOOD OLD VEGAN
VEGAN ZUPPA TOSCANA (TUSCAN KALE SOUP) • HAPPY KITCHEN
TUSCAN KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - JUST AN OLD-FASHIONED SOUP …
You'll also love