CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! I've never seen him enjoy cookies to that extent! He said I blew his mother's recipe away.
Provided by PANTHERA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.7 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 107.2 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie-which is made in the soft and chewy style-gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 3 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
I got this recipe from my best friend, and we sat down and ate quite a few. You can not stop at one, they are very chocolaty and additive. YUMMY!
Provided by Tweety Grams
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24-48 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well.
- Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the street-they can be created and perfected right from your own kitchen and with ingredients you likely already have on hand in your pantry. Don't forget to slow down when baking this delicious and classic recipe, and just enjoy the process of making these amazing homemade cookies.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 110.7 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Enjoy these chewy chocolate chip cookies with a cup of tea. If you have time, leave the dough overnight for the best flavour and texture
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix the butter and sugar together using an electric whisk or hand whisk until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can. Don't overwork the dough as this will toughen the cookies.
- For the best flavour, leave the mixture overnight: either cover the bowl and chill, or roll the mixture into balls and chill.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line two baking sheets with parchment. Divide the mixture into balls, the craggier the balls, the rougher the cookies will look. If you want to give the dough more texture, tear the balls in half and squidge them lightly back together. Space out evenly on the baking sheets, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading.
- Bake the fresh cookies for 8-10 mins and the chilled ones for 10-12 mins, or until browned and a little crisp at the edges but still very soft in the middle - they will harden a little as they cool. Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Will keep for three days in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 31 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
More about "ultimate chewy chocolate chip cookies recipes"
ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES · EASY FAMILY …
Reviews 3Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 27 mins
- Cream the butter and sugars together. Add one egg at a time, mixing in between. Then stir in vanilla to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in thirds mixing between each addition until they are combined. An electric mixer with a paddle attachment makes this easiest!
- Mix the chocolate chips in by hand until they are evenly distributed. Scoop heaping rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, evenly spaced, about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350˚F for 9-11 minutes or until the center of the cookie is just set. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire cooking rack.
ANNA OLSON'S CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
3.6/5 (351)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 36Calories 126 per serving
THE BEST KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT AND CHEWY ...
Ratings 384Category DessertAuthor Megha BarotUploaded 2020-05-19
THE ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
5/5 (612)Total Time 23 minsCategory DessertsCalories 250 per serving
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING …
5/5 (399)Category Dessert
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no brown sugar lumps remain. Whisk in the egg, then the egg yolk. Finally, whisk in the vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon or rubber spatula. The dough will be very soft, yet thick. Fold in the chocolate chunks. They may not stick to the dough because of the melted butter, but do your best to combine them. Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or up to 3-4 days. Chilling is mandatory. I highly recommend chilling the cookie dough overnight for less spreading. (Some readers have asked if it’s possible to roll into balls and then chill, but I don’t recommend it. The cookie dough is quite sticky and loose to section into balls before chilling.)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
4.8/5 (74)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 22 mins
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours but no more than 72 hours.
- Let dough sit at room temperature just until it is soft enough to scoop. Divide the dough into 3-tablespoon sized balls and drop onto prepared baking sheets.
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - THE CREATIVE BITE
4.5/5 (8)Total Time 20 minsServings 36Calories 154 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until everything is well incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough until you are ready to use it. (Up to 24 hours.)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookies out onto a greased or lined cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THICK, CHEWY, HUGE!
4.3/5 (48)Total Time 1 hr 38 minsCategory Cookies, Dessert, Snack
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into shortening mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (99)Category CookiesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 32 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds to just barely melt it (half soft and half melted).
- Beat the butter with the brown and white sugar/s until creamy and pale in colour and sugar has dissolved. Pour in the syrup, vanilla and the egg, and lightly beat until just mixed through.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, mixing until combined. If needed, add in one tablespoon of the 'extra' flour at a time until the dough is still soft but easy to handle and firm enough to form one large ball (the dough should not be dry. I only needed 3 tablespoons of the extra flour).
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
4.7/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- In a medium bowl, cream together partially melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
THE BEST CHEWY CAFé-STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOST ...
4.8/5 (42)Total Time 57 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large bowl, beat together the cooled melted butter and the sugars with a hand-mixer for about one minute. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until just combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly, just until there are no flour clumps left. Fold in the chocolate chips.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
4.4/5 (11)Category All RecipesServings 2Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
THE BEST KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT AND CHEWY ...
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: TIPS AND TRICKS - CHOWHOUND
THE BEST SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | WHOLESOME PATISSERIE
HOW TO MAKE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPES EASY ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #desserts #oven #cookies-and-brownies #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #chocolate-chip-cookies #baking
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Chewy double chocolate chip cookies?DIRECTIONS. Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes. Submit a Recipe Correction.
How to make the best chocolate chip cookies?Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
How do you make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies?Directions. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
What kind of cookies are soft and chewy?Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate.