VANILLA CREAM FLOAT
Well, my husband is on a cream soda binge and also a milkshake binge, so how perfect is this? Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens, 2007.
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream in the bottom of four 8 ounce glasses.
- Fill each glass with cream soda.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoons of caramel topping over each float and serve. Enjoy!
ORANGE CREAM FLOAT
- Fill a glass with orange soda, top the side of the glass with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
That very first sip of a Guinness is what inspired this quick and easy dessert. The rich, creamy foam that gathers on the top of a freshly poured draft made me think of vanilla ice cream. At that point, I knew I had to combine the two in a Guinness float. -James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 floats.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Divide ice cream between 2 glasses. Slowly top with beer; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 68mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
This is a recipe my grandma used to make for us when we were younger every time we went to her house, and we loved it! It is easy to make, and you can play with the flavoring too! Strawberry and vanilla are my favorite, as well adding both flavors into one batch!! :) Hope you enjoy it as much as we have! :)
Provided by Kaydell33
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk the flour and 2 tablespoons of white sugar together in a small bowl until combined; set aside. Whisk together the egg yolks, milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a small saucepan until smooth. Place the saucepan over medium-high heat, and stir constantly. Once the mixture is warm, whisk in the flour mixture, and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Whisk constantly as the sauce cooks to keep it from scorching. Once thick, keep warm over low heat.
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Gradually add the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape. Finally, beat in the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot sauce over the egg whites, and gently fold together using a rubber scraper until well incorporated. Do not mix vigorously, or the egg whites will deflate. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.8 calories, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 214.6 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 114.1 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
- Whisk yolks until smooth. Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add milk in a slow, steady stream. Cook, stirring, until mixture begins to bubble and thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of milk mixture into yolks, whisking constantly. Return mixture to saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until thick, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- Pass vanilla cream through a fine sieve into a bowl. Press plastic wrap directly on surface. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour, or up to 2 days.
On a hot afternoon, what could be better than a cold margarita float? The addition of creamy ice cream really takes this treat to the next level. -Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Using lime wedges, moisten the rims of 6 margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime wedges for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate., Scoop ice cream and sherbet into prepared glasses. Combine soda, lime juice and tequila; pour into glasses. Garnish with reserved lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 83mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (46g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
This yummy Vanilla Float is what happens when you blend cold seltzer with a hot beverage and top it with a ice cream.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 1 serving, about 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine vanilla beverage mix and hot water in tall glass. Add seltzer; stir until well blended.
- Top with ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 16 g, Protein 2 g
More about "vanilla cream float recipes"
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool, and add vanilla extract. (Can be made ahead up to this point and stored in the refrigerator up to 1 month.)
- Pour 3 tablespoons sugar syrup into each glass, and top with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Top with club soda. Garnish, if desired.
CARAMEL CREAM SODA FLOATS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FANTA ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
VANILLA BEAN CREAM SODA FLOATS - NIELSEN-MASSEY VANILLAS
FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE FLOAT RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
BERRY VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT - EASY BERRY CREAM SODA FLOAT RECIPE
VANILLA ITALIAN CREAM SODA - SHAKES AND FLOATS RECIPES
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BOOZY CREAMSICLE FLOAT - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
10 BEST ICE CREAM FLOAT FLAVORS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPES - SUPERMOM SHUFFLES …
VANILLA MILKSHAKES WITHOUT ICE CREAM - SHAKES AND FLOATS RECIPES
HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT - BOWL ME OVER
BEST RED WINE FLOATS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE RED WINE FLOATS
25 MILKSHAKE AND ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPES - EPICURIOUS
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPE
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
VANILLA BEAN CREAM SODA FLOATS RECIPE BY MILAGROS CRUZ - NEW …
BOOZY CREAMSICLE FLOAT - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
10 BEST COFFEE FLOAT ICE CREAM RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
LOVE ICE CREAM FLOATS? HERE ARE 10 DELICIOUS ICE CREAM FLOAT …
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT - COOKEATSHARE
SHAKES AND FLOATS RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
DR. PEPPER VANILLA FLOAT RECIPE — SUGAR & CLOTH
CREAM SODA FLOAT RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
VANILLA DREAM FLOAT | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
RECIPE | SAFEWAY
VANILLA ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE
VANILLA BEAN CREAM SODA FLOATS - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY WINE ICE CREAM FLOAT
DR PEPPER VANILLA FLOAT RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
#weeknight #15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #eggs-dairy #american #easy #dietary #low-sodium #midwestern #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love