ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES
Roasting cabbage brings out a sweet, nutty flavor from the caramelization that you don't get from other methods. Add fragrant caraway seeds and melted butter and you have the perfect pairing for corned beef or pot roast.
Provided by France C
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the head of cabbage in half vertically through the core. Cut each half into 4 wedges. Place the wedges on the baking sheet.
- Combine butter, caraway seeds, and vinegar in small bowl. Brush 1/2 of the mixture over the wedges. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Gently flip the wedges, brush with remaining butter mixture, and season with more salt and pepper. Return to the oven and roast until wedges are soft and edges are lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 131.9 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Place 1 medium head green cabbage, cut into 1-inch-thick rounds, in a single layer on sheet and brush with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon caraway or fennel seeds. Roast until cabbage is tender and edges are golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES
My friend posted this on Facebook, and I wanted to save it here. This recipe should lend itself to multiple variations in seasoning, such as a more Asian flavor or Italian flavor.
Provided by windhorse23
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. (You can also grill or microwave.).
- Cut the cabbage into at least 4 to 6 wedges, cutting pole to pole.
- Combine all the ingredients except the cabbage in a small bowl.
- Place each wedge on a piece of foil that is large enough to wrap the wedge. Drizzle about 2 tbsp of the marinade on each wedge. Wrap each wedge in the foil.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or up to an hour, depending on how soft you like your cabbage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 57, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 1.9, Sodium 94.5, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 5.2, Protein 2.6
Delicious, roasted cabbage! I apologize for not having a measurement for you! I do not typically measure. If anybody tries this and would like to give tips on measurements, please feel free!
Provided by samnan2
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Brush both sides of each cabbage wedge with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper over each wedge. Arrange wedges on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip cabbage and continue roasting until browned and charred in some areas, about 15 minutes more. Squeeze lemon over each wedge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.3 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 65.4 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
ROASTED CABBAGE WITH PARMESAN, WALNUTS AND ANCHOVIES
Roasting cabbage wedges at high heat makes them crisp at the edges and tender in the middle. Here, the lacy crevices between the leaves are stuffed with a piquant mix of anchovies, walnuts and Parmesan, giving the sections crunch and a deep savory flavor. Serve them as a light, meatless main course, paired with noodles, rice or crusty bread, or as a hearty side dish to roast chicken or fish.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories vegetables, main course, side dish
Yield 3 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Cut the cabbage in quarters lengthwise through the core, then cut out the cores and stem. Slice the quarters lengthwise into 1 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
- Place wedges on a rimmed sheet pan, flat sides down. It's OK if the pan seems a bit crowded; the wedges will shrink as they roast, but try not to overlap them if possible. Lightly drizzle them with oil and season with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, anchovies, garlic, thyme and black pepper. Stir in 1/2 cup oil to make a loose paste. Massage paste into each cabbage wedge, stuffing the mixture in between the leaves.
- Lightly drizzle cabbage with a little more oil. Roast until cabbage is lightly browned in spots, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle walnuts all over the top of the cabbage. Roast for another 5 minutes or so, until cabbage is tender and caramelized and the walnuts are golden and toasted.
- Sprinkle cabbage with dill and more Parmesan and black pepper, if you'd like. Serve immediately.
More about "roasted cabbage wedges recipes"
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
BAKED CABBAGE WEDGES - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
ROASTED CABBAGE WITH GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL - HEALTHY …
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE | FROM SCRATCH FAST
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES (OVEN METHOD) - DISH 'N' THE …
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES | GIMME SOME OVEN
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES WITH ONION DIJON SAUCE - AN …
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - CO-OP RECIPES
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE - TASTING TABLE
5/5 (46)Calories 203 per servingCategory Side Dish, Vegetable
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE — THE MOM 100
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE | PAMELA SALZMAN & RECIPES
ROASTED CABBAGE STEAKS - COOKING CLASSY
BAKED CABBAGE WITH BACON - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGE SALAD - MOMSDISH
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES – 3 EASY RECIPES - THE COOKING FOODIE
EASY HEALTHY WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES & RESOURCES FOR LOSING …
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES WITH TOMATOES AND CHICKPEAS
"SEXY" CRISPY ROASTED CABBAGE RECIPE (EASY TIPS) - THE …
SHAWARMA ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
EASY ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - DON'T WASTE THE CRUMBS
ROASTED CABBAGE RECIPE | ROAST CABBAGE WEDGES - NOURISHED …
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - SIMPLE DISH WITH PLANT BASED …
CRISP OVEN ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - FEELGOODFOODIE
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - STRIPED SPATULA
KETO ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES | DR.BERG BLOG
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - FROM SCRATCH FAST | RECIPES FROM …
SIMPLE ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - AFOODA
ROASTED CABBAGE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - KIDNEY COMMUNITY KITCHEN
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES WITH ORANGE AND CARAWAY RECIPE
OVEN ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES AND WARM SLAW - RB AND MINDY
EASY ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - MORE THAN MEAT AND POTATOES
OVEN-CARAMELIZED CABBAGE WEDGES - KITCHN
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES WITH FETA AND LEMON - TOASTER OVEN LOVE
SWEET AND SOUR ROASTED NAPA CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE
PARMESAN ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - FROM A CHEF'S KITCHEN
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE | GOODTO
DISCOVERNET | ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE
GARLIC ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES - 1 POINT | LAALOOSH
You'll also love