VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Gradually stir in grits; cook on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add butter, garlic powder and pepper; stir until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Beat eggs in small bowl until blended. Add small amount of hot grits; mix well. Gradually add to remaining grits mixture in pan, stirring constantly until blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with VELVEETA.
- Bake 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.3 calories, Carbohydrate 18.6 g, Cholesterol 76.8 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 466.7 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
BAKED CHEESE GRITS
Discover a cheese grits recipe they won't soon forget! Our cheesy Baked Cheese Grits are a cinch to make and soon to be their favorite.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Gradually add grits, stirring constantly until blended. Cook on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add 1/2 cup cheddar, VELVEETA, butter, garlic powder and red pepper; stir until cheeses are melted. Set aside. Beat eggs lightly in small bowl. Add small amount of hot grits mixture to eggs; mix well. Gradually add egg mixture to remaining hot grits mixture, stirring constantly until blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 min.; sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake 10 min. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 320 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 9 g
BAKED VELVEETA CHEESE GRITS
The complete casserole may be prepared and chilled for up to 8 hours, let stand at room temperature for about 25-30 minutes, then bake as directed.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add in the grits, cook stirring often for about 5 minutes or until thickened, remove from heat.
- Add in the cubed Velveeta cheese and butter; stir to combine until the cheese and butter has melted.
- Add in eggs; mix until combined.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top (as much as desired).
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
More about "velveeta cheesy baked grits recipes"
CRAPPIE.COM - RECIPE FOR CHEESY GRITS
VELVEETA(R) CHEESY BAKED GRITS PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
VELVEETA(R) CHEESY BAKED GRITS | GRITS RECIPE, FOOD ...
35 RECIPES TO MAKE WHEN YOU ADORE VELVEETA CHEESE | TASTE ...
RECIPE VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS | RECIPE IN 2021 | FOOD ...
CHEESY GRITS RECIPE WITH VELVEETA - YAKCOOK.COM
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS - VELVEETA CHEESE
GRITS CASSEROLE VELVEETA - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS – DRSTARVE
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
VELVEETAÂ® CHEESY BAKED GRITS RECIPE
BAKED CHEESE GRITS VELVEETA RECIPES
10 BEST VELVEETA CHEESE GRITS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED VELVEETA CHEESE GRITS RECIPES
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS RECIPE
CHEESE GRITS WITH VELVEETA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS - SOOPERCOOKING.COM
VELVEETA CHEESE SAUCE FOR MACARONI - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
CHEESE GRITS CASSEROLE WITH VELVEETA - ALL INFORMATION ...
CHEESY GRITS SOUFFLE BAKE RECIPE - THE JANNATI
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
VELVEETA(R) CHEESY BAKED GRITS - ALLRECIPES.COM | RECIPES ...
VELVEETA® CHEESY BAKED GRITS | RECIPE | KRAFT RECIPES ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of grits do you use with Velveeta?Love them! With both Velveeta and cheddar cheese, these grits are fantastically cheesy. A can of Rotel tomatoes adds plenty of tomato flavor and the green chilies give the grits a little kick. I use old-fashioned grits, but you could use quick grits or stone-ground grits.
What kind of cheese do you use for grits?With both Velveeta and cheddar cheese, these grits are fantastically cheesy. A can of Rotel tomatoes adds plenty of tomato flavor and the green chilies give the grits a little kick. I use old-fashioned grits, but you could use quick grits or stone-ground grits.
How to cook grits on the stove?Place water, milk, butter, and salt in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to a boil. Gradually whisk in the grits. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Uncover, add in undrained can of tomatoes and cook uncovered for another 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
What is the best time to eat tomato grits?Cheesy Tomato Grits are wonderfully cheesy and a little spicy and they are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. As a southerner, I could eat grits with every meal.