VENISON STIR FRY RECIPE
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Add venison slices and set aside.
- Prepare vegetables and aromatics for stir fry.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil to wok and heat over medium high heat until oil is hot.
- Drain marinade from venison and add 1/2 of meat to hot wok. Venison should sizzle when it hits the work. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes, until venison no longer has any red showing on meat. Remove steak from wok and repeat with other 1/2 of meat and remove from wok, setting aside while you cook the vegetable portion.
- Heat remaining olive oil and sesame oil in wok. Add onion, ginger, garlic, jalapeno and red bell pepper slices and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli to pepper mixture and stir fry 1-2 minutes, until broccoli is cooked but still slightly crisp. It should be a bright green.
- Toss venison slices with the broccoli mixture, stir frying about 30 seconds.
- Serve with additional coconut aminos (or soy sauce) if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 people, Calories 254 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 610 mg, Sugar 1 g
- Combine the broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, marmalade in a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch with a little bit of water.
- Cut meat across the grain 1/8 inch thick-ya know, thin strips.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat-when hot add onion-stir fry and add meat-stir fry add remaining veg-stir fry.
- Add the marmalade mixture, stir, then the cornstarch mixture and cook quickly until thickened.
- Serve over rice.
- This can be done with Buffalo, elk or moose.
QUICK VENISON STIR FRY
Make this quick & healthy venison stir fry when you're running short on time and you want something packed with lean protein and veggies.
Provided by Miss AK
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Before cooking, marinate your meat for at least 4 hours or up to overnight. To marinate, in a bowl with a lid or zip top bag, combine 3 tablespoons of the oil, 1/4 cup of the soy sauce/coconut aminos, the lime juice and the venison. Make sure all of the meat is coated and set it in the fridge until you're ready to cook.
- When you're ready to cook, heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan or wok over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add the bell peppers, carrots and onion and saute for about 5 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Then, add the marinated venison, garlic, broccoli, water chestnuts if using, remaining soy sauce, vinegar, and honey. Saute for about 5-8 minutes, until the venison is browned on the outside and the broccoli is softened a bit. Don't overcook it, you want the venison tender. Remove from the heat when done.
- When you're ready to serve, spoon the mixture over rice and top with sesame seeds, lime and green onion. Enjoy!
Consider this a master recipe for any stir-fry you might want to throw together on a Wednesday night. The most important thing is to remember the ingredients and the proportions of the velvet marinade. Everything else is your choice. When making any stir-fry, the work is in the chopping, so do everything before you heat up the wok. Speaking of which, if you don't have a wok and you like Chinese food, you really ought to get one. But a large saute pan will work in a pinch. Also make sure to use your most powerful burner for stir-frying. If you really want to do it right, use one of those outdoor burners that can kick up to 40,000 BTUs.
Provided by Hank Shaw
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Slice the venison into thin slivers of about 1/4 inch or less and anywhere from 1 to 3 inches long. Mix with the marinade and set aside while you cut all the other ingredients.
- Heat the peanut oil in the wok or a large, heavy pot until it reaches 275°F to 290°F. Don't let it get too hot. Add about 1/3 of the venison to the hot oil and use a chopstick or butter knife to separate the meat slices the second they hit the hot oil. Let them sizzle for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove with a Chinese spider skimmer or a slotted spoon. Set aside and cook the remaining venison one-third at a time.
- Pour out all but about 3 tablespoons of the oil. Save the oil for the next time you cook Chinese food.
- Get the remaining oil hot over high heat on your hottest burner. The moment it begins to smoke, add the chiles and bell peppers and stir-fry for 90 seconds. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds. Add the venison and stir fry 90 seconds.
- Add the cilantro and soy sauce and stir fry a final 30 seconds, just until the cilantro wilts. Turn off the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Serve at once with steamed rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 37 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 1363 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
"The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most."
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Allow the liquid in the pan to reduce until thickened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and scallions and cook 1 minute more. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Add the snow peas, baby corn and bell pepper and continue cooking until all the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Return the beef to the skillet and toss to combine.
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 526.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
SWEET PEPPER VENISON STIR-FRY
"Every year our friends have a game feed where everyone brings a different wild dish," says Kathy Gasser of Waukesha, Wisconsin. "This one knocked their socks off-they almost licked the wok clean!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper; stir until smooth. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add venison. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry venison and peppers in oil for 4-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir reserved marinade; add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts :
- Place mushrooms in a bowl, cover with warm water and allow to sit for 30 minutes to soften.
- Mix soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch and vinegar together in a bowl. Cut venison into strips about one-half-inch wide and two-inches long, mix with the soy sauce mixture and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes drain the mushrooms, remove stems and cut caps into slivers. Drain the venison, reserving the marinade.
- Heat oil in a wok or a skillet. Stir-fry the garlic, ginger and chili for a few seconds, then add the red peppers and mushrooms. Stir-fry for several minutes. Add the venison. Continue to stir-fry until the venison strips begin to firm up. Add the marinade mixture and stir-fry until the sauce begins to thicken, add the scallions and sesame oil, stir-fry another few seconds, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 135, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 19 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 252 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
More about "venison stir fry recipes"
EASY VENISON STIR FRY RECIPE - LIVE WILD EAT WILD
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
WHAT BEEF FOR STIR FRY? - DE KOOKTIPS - HOMEPAGE - BEGINPAGINA
RECIPE: VENISON STIR FRY - MISS PURSUIT
EASIEST VEGETABLE STIR FRY | THE RECIPE CRITIC
10 BEST BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST BEEF CUT STIR FRY
HOW TO MAKE STIR FRY BEEF - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEEF FOR STIR FRY RECIPE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
QUICK HOT & SWEET VENISON STIR FRY RECIPE - RIFLES AND RECIPES
EASY CLASSIC CHINESE BEEF STIR FRY | RECIPETIN EATS
STIR FRY RECIPE MADE OF VENISON AND VEGGIES FROM MY GARDEN
FREESTYLE COOKING: VENISON STIR FRY | MEATEATER COOK
VENISON STIR FRY – BROKEN ARROW RANCH
THE BEST BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - MOMSDISH
VENISON STIR FRY - A VENISON STIR FRY RECIPE WITH BABY CORN & AN …
VENISON STIR-FRY WITH CHILLI SAUCE - NZ VENISON
EASY VENISON STIR FRY - NZ VENISON
15 THAI BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
11 EASY GROUND VENISON RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH VENISON STIR FRY - CURIOUS CUISINIERE
VENISON TERIYAKI STIR FRY - BINKY'S CULINARY CARNIVAL
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
VENISON STIR-FRY RECIPE / RIVERFORD
9 OF THE BEST BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
VENISON STIR FRY RECIPE - RAMBLING ANGLER OUTDOORS
30-MINUTE STEAK STIR FRY RECIPE (ONE PAN!) - MOMSDISH
VENISON AND BROCCOLI RECIPE - CHINESE BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH …
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
GROUND VENISON STIR FRY | CONFESSIONS OF AN OVERWORKED MOM
20 QUICK AND EASY STIR FRY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST GROUND VENISON RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
EASY BEEF STIR FRY - SPEND WITH PENNIES
VENISON STIR FRY | DINNER TONIGHT
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE WITH 3 INGREDIENT SAUCE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
VENISON AND GINGER STIR FRY RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
STICKY GARLIC GINGER VENISON (OR BEEF) STIR FRY
CLASSIC BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - MASHED.COM
VENISON STIR FRY | RECIPES | WILD MEAT COMPANY
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #american #dietary #stir-fry #wild-game #deer #meat #technique
You'll also love