WARM BRUSSELS-SPROUT DIP
Nutritionally speaking, Brussels sprouts are famous as a vegetable overachiever. One cooked cup contains four grams of fiber and a day's worth of vitamin C-and they're a top source of folate. Here, we've worked them into a delicious winter dip that is as creamy as can be while still staying in the light and healthy range.
Provided by Shira Bocar
Yield Serves 6 to 8
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425°F; brush a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish with oil. In a large skillet, heat oil with garlic and a pinch of red-pepper flakes over medium until garlic begins to sizzle. Add sprouts; season with salt and cook, stirring, until tender and bright green, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lemon zest.
- Combine Neufchâtel, yogurt, mozzarella, and 3 tablespoons Parmigiano. Stir in sprouts; season with salt and another pinch of red pepper flakes. Transfer to baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmigiano. Bake until golden and bubbly, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with crudités.
BACON-WRAPPED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CREAMY LEMON DIP
Most recipes for bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts call for holding everything together with toothpicks, but we skip that step. Setting the bacon seam-side down on the baking sheet makes it seal in the hot oven. The maple syrup glaze helps to make each bite sweet and caramelized.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the stem ends from the Brussels sprouts, and halve lengthwise. Put them in a medium bowl, and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lay the bacon strips next to each other on a work surface. Brush liberally with about 1/2 the maple syrup, then halve crosswise. Wrap each Brussels sprout half with 1 strip of bacon, syrup-side out, so the seam is on the flat side. Place the sprouts seam-side down on the parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, leaving a bit of space between them. Brush them with a bit more syrup, and grind a little black pepper on top. Roast, rotating the baking sheet halfway through, until the bacon is crisp and the sprouts are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, most of the lemon zest and all the lemon juice in a small serving dish. Sprinkle the remaining lemon zest on top. Put about 1/2 cup maple syrup in a second small serving dish, and stir in as much black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes as you like.
- Transfer the sprouts to a platter, and serve with the lemon mayonnaise and peppered maple syrup, for dipping.
CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUTS PARTY DIP
Frozen Brussels sprouts give a new look and taste to a popular party dip. Enjoy this creamy dip without worrying about your waistline! Removing fat--but not flavor--is easily accomplished by using reduced-fat dairy products.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch deep-dish glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on box. Pour into medium bowl; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, mustard and lemon juice until well blended. Stir in bell pepper. Chop Brussels sprouts; stir Brussels sprouts & butter sauce into cream cheese mixture until well mixed. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with chips and raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by Susan52
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss the brussels sprouts in the olive oil, salt and pepper, spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet along with the cloves of garlic and roast in a preheated 400F oven until golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, flipping half way through. Squeeze the roasted garlic from the skins, mix everything, place in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F oven until lightly golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides, about 15-20 minutes.
WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt until coated. Spread in single layer in pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until just sprouts are tender and lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sesame oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, shallot, garlic, vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil with whisk until blended.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to serving dish; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cilantro and onions. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 13 g, Fat 2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 420 mg
More about "warm brussels sprout dip recipes"
WARM CHEESY SHAVED BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - MANN'S …
Servings 6Calories 220 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
CHEESY WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP RECIPE - MAMA LIKES …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - GREEN GIANT FRESH
Servings 16Total Time 35 minsAuthor Callie Whitney
WARM BRUSSELS SPROUT LEAVES & TOASTED GARLIC & LEMON RECIPE
BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUT SKILLET DIP RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND ARTICHOKE DIP - ROBUST RECIPES
CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - WARM DIP WITH DILLED …
WARM CHARRED BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP WITH RICOTTA AND …
CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND SHALLOT DIP | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
WARM BRUSSELS-SPROUT DIP - MOM UPTOWN
RAW AND ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD - DISHING OUT HEALTH
WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP | GREEN GIANT FRESH | BRUSSEL SPROUTS, …
WARM BRUSSELS-SPROUT DIP | MARTHA STEWART - MASTERCOOK
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - FAMILY SAVVY
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP | RECIPE | FOOD, RECIPES, …
CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
REPLACE SPINACH WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS IN ALL YOUR HOT DIPS
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP - CLOSET COOKING
BEST CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUT-ARTICHOKE DIP - DELISH
WARM BRUSSELS-SPROUT DIP RECIPE - EAT YOUR BOOKS
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
DILLED BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP RECIPE
BRUSSEL SPROUT DIP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
25 OF OUR MOST DELICIOUS BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHEESY BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
BRUSSELS SPROUT ARTICHOKE DIP - PAISLEY FARM FOODS
BAKED HOT CHEESY BRUSSEL SPROUT AND BACON DIP - ROSALYNN DANIELS
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
10 BEST COLD BRUSSEL SPROUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOT BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - DIXIE
CHEESY WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP RECIPE
A CHEESY, HOT BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP WITH ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS, …
WARM BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP | GREEN GIANT FRESH | BRUSSEL SPROUTS ...
SMASHED BRUSSELS SPROUTS - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
WARM BACON CHEESE DIP WITH ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS | GAY LEA
HOT CHEESY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUT DIP RECIPE | RECIPE | BRUSSEL ...
BEST BACON-WRAPPED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CREAMY LEMON DIP …
PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH SOUR CREAM HERB DIP
PAN FRIED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CRANBERRIES - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
You'll also love