ROASTED GARLIC & SPINACH WHITE PIZZA (WITH OPTIONAL CHICKEN)
Great garlic goodness! This cheesy vegetarian white pizza boasts roasted garlic mixed in with the ricotta AND a few cloves plopped directly on the pizza itself. Fresh herbs add flavor, spinach adds a little variety, and a good amount of melty mozzarella cheese seals the deal. Add grilled chicken for the carnivores and everyone's happy!
Recipe From kitchentreaty.com
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with a little olive oil and place the pizza dough on top to rest before working. (Trader Joe's pizza dough requires 30 minutes sitting at room temperature, so I usually do that first).
- Lay out a large square of foil and place the garlic cloves on top (be sure you leave the peel on!). Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with a couple of pinches of kosher salt. Fold the foil into a sealed packet and place in the oven (put it on a baking sheet if you're worried about leaking). Roast the garlic until soft, golden, and fragrant, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel the cloves and discard the skins. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit to prepare it for baking the pizza.
- Add 8 of the peeled garlic cloves to a small bowl. Smash with a fork. Add the ricotta, 2 teaspoons olive oil, basil, honey, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- If using chicken, heat the outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan on medium-high. Rub the chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping occasionally, until cooked through (we always check the internal temperature, which should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit). Set aside to cool. Once cool, cut into chunks.
- Stretch the pizza crust into a large (approx. 14-inch) round and place on greased cookie sheet or a pizza stone. If creating one meatless version and one chicken version, split the dough in half and stretch each into smaller rounds, approximately 8 inches or so, and place each on an olive-oil-greased cookie sheet.
- Top the crust(s) with tablespoon-sized mounts of ricotta, as evenly spaced as possible (but it doesn't have to be perfect!) Scatter with spinach and remaining garlic cloves. Top with cooked chicken chunks if using (you may only want to use half of the chicken if you're making two smaller pizzas). Scatter mozzarella cheese over the top(s).
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit until the crust is crisp and golden and the cheese is melted and bubbling, 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before slicing into wedges with a pizza cutter and serving.
CLASSIC SPINACH PIZZA
Our testers really went for the combination of flavors in this fresh and fancy pizza. Pretty and definitely company-special, it's sure to become a favorite with your guests, too! Gilda Lester - Millsboro, DE
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Saute garlic in drippings for 1 minute. Add spinach; cook just until wilted. Drain spinach mixture on paper towels., In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender; add the pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Transfer to a small bowl and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the mascarpone cheese, olives and pancetta. , Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread mushroom mixture over crust; layer with spinach mixture, provolone and Romano. , Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
BACON AND SPINACH PIZZA
Our go-to pizza is a snap to make using packaged pizza crust and ready-to-serve bacon. The kids don't even mind the spinach on top! -Annette Riva, Naperville, Illinois
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with sauce; top with 1/2 cup cheese, spinach and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
WHITE SPINACH PIZZA - OAMC
This is a different white pizza. It is very tasty. Don't do what I did the first time I made it. I pulled it from the freezer and plopped it on the oven rack forgetting I hadn't pre baked the crust. Needless to say, I had a huge mess in the oven! This comes from one of Holly Clegg's books.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by JillAZ
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook the spinach in the microwave according to the package directions. Cool and drain VERY WELL! Set aside.
- Spray a small saucepan with cooking spray. Add the garlic and saute just do soften - do not brown! Add the flour and stir. Add the milk and heat until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- To bake right away - Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll crust out onto a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread crust with white sauce.
- Top with spinach and sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake for 10- 20 minutes or until golden. Depends on how thick your crust is.
- To Freeze:.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then saran wrap.
- Roll out crust and assemble pizza as above.
- Freeze on sheet until firm.
- Wrap tightly and remove from sheet. Store in freezer until ready to bake.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unwrap pizza and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is done.
THREE-CHEESE WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH
Recipe From epicurious.com
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Place pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees (keep stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- Combine 1 1/2 T olive oil and sliced garlic in a large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat 1 1/2 minutes or until the garlic begins to sizzle. Add the spinach; saute 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside.
- Combine cheeses, milk, and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Roll the dough into a 14" circle on a lightly floured surface; pierce entire surface liberally with a fork. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over the pizza stone and place the dough onto the stone. Spread cheese mixture over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Bake at 500 for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is lightly browned. Top with spinach; bake an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from oven; brush outer edge with remaining 1/2 T olive oil. Cut into 6 large slices.
People also searched
More recipes about "white pizza with spinach recipes"
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH AND GARLIC - CHEBE RECIPES
2018-08-22 · After 7 minutes, remove the pre-baked pizza crust from the oven. Brush with a little more olive oil. Top with the cheese, spinach, and chopped garlic. Place the pizza …
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place a cast-iron pizza pan in the center of the oven. (If you don't have a cast-iron pizza pan, you can use any pizza pan you have. No need to preheat it.)
- Add in the clove of minced garlic and stir until just fragrant. Then add in the spinach and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
SESAME WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
2019-09-06 · Add the spinach and cook, tossing with tongs, until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few …
- Make Sheet-Pan Pizza Dough; transfer to the oiled pan as directed in step 3, then shape into an oval and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, patting to adhere. Flip the dough, cover and let rise as directed, then stretch. During the final rise, put a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 500˚ for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the spinach: Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach and cook, tossing with tongs, until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the water evaporates and the garlic is just golden, about 3 minutes. Remove the spinach to a cutting board and chop.
- Make the ricotta mixture: Combine the ricotta, pecorino, oregano and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame seeds around the edge of the dough to create a 1/4-inch border, pressing to adhere. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the dough up to the sesame border. Top with the spinach, then top with spoonfuls (about 2 tablespoons each) of the ricotta mixture.
RICOTTA SPINACH PIZZA RECIPE • CIAOFLORENTINA
2015-09-23 · Make a batch of the rustic pizza dough. Smash the garlic cloves with the side of a chef’s knife and peel. In a large skillet add a lug of olive oil and roast the …
- In a large skillet add a lug of olive oil and roast the garlic cloves on medium low flame until golden. Add the spinach with a pinch of sea salt and using a pair of tongues toss to coat in the oil and roasted garlic. Cook for a couple of minutes until wilted and remove from heat. Makes her not to overcook it.
- Add the ricotta and fontina cheese to the bowl of a food processor together with a lug of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Process until combined and set aside.
SPINACH WHITE PIZZA | KING ARTHUR BAKING
To make topping with the spinach incorporated, thaw a 10-ounce box chopped, frozen spinach. Wrap in a clean dishtowel and wring out the liquid. Mix with 2 cups ricotta, 2 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza blend cheese, and 5 to 6 teaspoons of Pizza Seasoning. Use the mixture as the topping, eliminating the wilted spinach.
- To make the crust: Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes (or longer, depending on your schedule)., Preheat the oven to 425°F.
ROASTED GARLIC, CHICKEN AND SPINACH WHITE PIZZA - DAMN ...
2017-05-19 · Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. …
FARM FRESH FEASTS: COPYCAT RECIPE CPK WHITE SPINACH PIZZA
2019-06-26 · Shake Italian seasoning over the pizza. Slide the whole thing, parchment and all, into the oven. Bake at 450 degrees for 5-8 minutes. Shake the pizza off the …
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH & RICOTTA - THE LAST FOOD BLOG
2017-06-03 · Add half the onions and top with half the spinach and tomatoes drizzle 1 tbs of olive oil over the pizza and season with a little cracked black pepper. Place on the top shelf of the oven and cook …
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degree C/ 392 F, I use a fan assisted electric oven please adjust according to your own oven.
- Add the flour to a large bowl. Add the salt to one side of the flour then add the yeast and sugar to the other side. Make a well in the middle and pour in the warm water and olive oil. Mix with a spoon until you have a wet dough.
- Turn the dough out into a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, add a little olive oil to the bowl then place the dough in the bowl. Cover with cling film and a tea towel then leave in a warm place for the dough to rise. In warm weather this should only take about 30 minutes.
THREE-CHEESE WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2012-05-01 · Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and sliced garlic in a large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat 1 1/2 minutes or until the garlic begins to sizzle. Add 6 cups spinach; sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and sliced garlic in a large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat 1 1/2 minutes or until the garlic begins to sizzle. Add 6 cups spinach; sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside.
CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE THE BEST WHITE ...
2021-02-11 · Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet (or a pizza stone) and spread ½ cup alfredo sauce over the crust; set aside. Heat olive oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add spinach to the …
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet (or a pizza stone) and spread ½ cup alfredo sauce over the crust; set aside.
MUSHROOM SPINACH WHITE PIZZA - MY ECLECTIC BITES
2019-09-25 · Add the cooked mushroom and spinach to both pizzas. Add 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (each) on top of the pizzas. Sprinkle red pepper flakes if you like spicy pizza. If …
- On a medium-size non-stick skillet, add the sliced mushroom and cook on high heat for a couple of minutes. The water from the mushroom will start to extract and evaporate.
- Once the water from the mushroom started to evaporate and the mushroom turns slightly brown, add the butter and dried thyme to the mushroom. Stir frequently and cook for an additional minute or two. Take them off the skillet and set them aside.
- On the same skillet, add the oil and spinach leaves. Sprinkle garlic powder and pinch of salt to the spinach and cook until all the spinach leaves are wilted, about 3-5 minutes.
QUICK SPINACH PIZZA WITH WHITE SAUCE - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
2020-11-10 · Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet or a pizza pan then evenly spread the white pizza sauce on top. Top it with the cooked spinach, and the diced sun dried tomatoes. Place in the oven …
- In a medium sauce pan, cook the frozen spinach on medium heat until all the water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste then set aside.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet or a pizza pan then evenly spread the white pizza sauce on top. Top it with the cooked spinach, and the diced sun dried tomatoes. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
SKINNY GARLIC SPINACH WHITE PIZZA - KIM'S CRAVINGS
2018-02-14 · This Skinny Garlic Spinach White Pizza has everything you could ever want or enjoy in a pizza, without all the stuff your body doesn’t love! This pizza is 100% clean eating friendly, with a sauce that is bursting with flavor! But the best part about this pizza…
- To make the sauce, heat a pan over medium high heat, and spray with cooking spray. Add 1 tbs water, spinach and garlic and cook until the spinach has wilted (about 1-2 minutes). Remove from heat. Place mixture into a medium bowl, along with the cottage cheese, parmesan, and seasonings.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the CAULIPOWER pizza crust. Layer evenly with cheese. Top with tomato and basil. Bake 12-14 minutes at 425 degrees F. and until cheese and toppings are cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional parmesan and fresh basil if desired. Let cool slightly before cutting. Enjoy!
WHITE SPINACH PIZZA (FLORENTINE PIZZA) | A MIND "FULL" MOM
2016-04-03 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Shape the dough onto a lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan. Mix together olive oil, salt, and garlic and spread evenly on dough. Mix together ricotta, oregano, spinach, parmesan, …
- Combine the water and yeast and let sit for about 5 minutes in a large mixing bowl (or bowl of your stand mixer with dough hook attached.)
EASY WHITE SPINACH PIZZA - BUDGET BYTES
2014-01-06 · Prepare a pizza pan with non-stick spray or cornmeal. Stretch the dough out into a 12" circle and place on the pizza pan. Brush 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the surface. Spread the spinach …
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Thaw the frozen spinach in the microwave or at room temperature until it is no longer in large clumps. Add the garlic powder, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to distribute the spices. Add the mozzarella and stir to combine again.
- Prepare a pizza pan with non-stick spray or cornmeal. Stretch the dough out into a 12" circle and place on the pizza pan. Brush 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the surface. Spread the spinach and cheese mixture over the dough. Thinly slice the red onions and sprinkle over top. Crumble the goat cheese over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 10 minutes or until the crust and goat cheese crumbles are lightly browned. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH AND BACON - HOW SWEET EATS
2014-01-23 · In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. Mix with a spoon, then let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes. Add in 2 1/2 cups flour and salt, stirring with a spoon until the dough comes …
- In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. Mix with a spoon, then let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes. Add in 2 1/2 cups flour and salt, stirring with a spoon until the dough comes together but is still sticky. Using your hands, form the dough into a ball and work in the additional 1/2 cup flour, kneading it on a floured surface for a few minutes. Rub the same bowl with olive oil then place the dough inside, turning to coat. Cover with a towel and place in a warm place to rise for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook just until the fat has rendered – you don’t want the bacon too crispy because it will cook more in the oven. Remove the bacon from the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Add the spinach and the garlic, stirring well. Cook until the spinach is wilted.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE WHITE CHEESE PIZZA | SALLY'S BAKING ...
2014-04-23 · Spinach: Fresh spinach is best for this white pizza recipe. The olive oil and roasted garlic bake down into the crust, making it almost taste like garlic bread. You’ll never want to make another pizza …
- Prepare pizza dough through step 5, including preheating the oven to 475°F (246°C). Cover the shaped dough lightly with plastic wrap and allow it to rest as the oven preheats.
- To prevent the pizza toppings from making your pizza crust soggy, brush the shaped dough lightly with olive oil. Using your fingers, push dents into the surface of the dough to prevent bubbling. Top the dough evenly with chopped roasted garlic, then add parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, artichokes, and spinach on top. Finish with an extra sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with fresh ground pepper, if desired. Slice hot pizza and serve immediately.
- Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator. Reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices can be frozen up to 3 months. See pizza crust recipe for instructions on freezing the pizza dough.
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH AND GARLIC » WHEAT BY THE WAYSIDE
2018-08-13 · Recipes » Main Dishes » White Pizza with Spinach and Garlic. White Pizza with Spinach and Garlic. Published: Aug 13, 2018 · Updated: Dec 17, 2020 by Katie | Wheat by the Wayside · This …
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place a cast-iron pizza pan in the center of the oven. (If you don't have a cast-iron pizza pan, you can use any pizza pan you have. No need to preheat it.)
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and milk. Add in the Chebe Pizza Crust mix. Stir until blended. It will be loose and crumbly.
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH AND LEMON - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
2017-02-24 · Once your 2 pizza doughs are flat and ready to be cooked, Brush the olive oil over the pizza and sprinkle with garlic. Arrange the mozzarella, fontina and some sauteed spinach and chili peppers …
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chile and garlic, and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Gradually add spinach and cook, tossing constantly, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and set aside in a colander to let as much liquid drain off as possible.
- Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees. Thirty minutes before cooking the pizza, put your pizza stone in the oven.
- Divide the pizza dough into 2 even pieces. Stretch each piece of dough in a circular motion, then lay them both out on a flat surface and flatten out using a rolling pin. If you have a pizza peel, sprinkle some flour on it and place the stretched out dough on the peel.
- Once your 2 pizza doughs are flat and ready to be cooked, Brush the olive oil over the pizza and sprinkle with garlic. Arrange the mozzarella, fontina and some sauteed spinach and chili peppers on top. Season with salt and pepper.
RECIPE: WHITE PIZZA WITH AVOCADO, SPINACH & MOZZARELLA ...
2014-07-23 · To bake the pizza: Preheat the oven to 500°F. Place a baking stone or baking sheet in the oven as it heats. Pat a ball of dough into a thin round approximately 10 inches across. Spread with about 1/4 cup of the white sauce and 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion. Transfer to the baking stone or sheet and bake until the edges begin to brown and ...
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH AND TOMATOES - ECLECTIC RECIPES
2011-03-31 · Rub roasted garlic around on pizza dough. Add fresh basil first on top of pizza dough so it doesn't burn. Then add sliced mozzarella, ricotta in small dollops, sauteed spinach and Parmesan. Top with thinly sliced tomatoes and red onions.
RECIPE - WHITE SPINACH PIZZA
White Spinach Pizza Spring 2007. White Spinach Pizza Spring 2007. BY: Marilyn Bentz-Crowley. Personalize this pizza with your cheese favourites-or whatever's on hand. Cubing melting cheese for pizza results in encounters with different flavoured 'pillows.' If an Italian bakery is nearby, pop in to buy a bag of dough and save yourself a step. Dough 1 to 2½ tsp (5 to 12 mL) bread machine or ...
See details ››
8 PIZZA IDEAS IN 2021 | PIZZA RECIPES, RECIPES, PIZZA
Jan 19, 2021 - Explore Jennifer Disarro's board "Pizza" on Pinterest. See more ideas about pizza recipes, recipes, pizza.
See details ››
WHITE PIZZA WITH SPINACH | RECIPES
Sprinkle mozzarella over spinach. Drizzle olive oil and bake in the Cru oven. For a traditional Neapolitan crust bake at 800°-900°F for about 90 seconds turning frequently to prevent burning. For a firmer crust bake around 650°F for abut 4 minutes rotating as needed to ensure even baking.
See details ››