- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the eggs, banana, oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk powder, dates, raisins, walnuts, apricots, wheat germ, maple syrup, and whole-wheat pastry flour together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; set aside to cool. Cut into 9 bars and wrap with plastic to store.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308.7 calories, Carbohydrate 46.5 g, Cholesterol 42.7 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 56 mg, Sugar 27.8 g
Provided by Ellie Krieger
Yield 20 bars
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients except the syrup and eggs in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Add the syrup and eggs and pulse until the mixture is well combined. It will resemble a coarse paste.
- Transfer to the baking pan and spread evenly. Bake until just done, about 20 minutes. Cut into 20 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133 calorie, Fat 5 grams, SaturatedFat 0.6 grams, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fiber 2.5 grams, Protein 5 grams
EASY ENERGY BARS
This was given to me by a friend, I was really surprised at how much it really helps when I feel tired. I keep mine in the freezer then pull a couple out when I need a pick-me-up and they are ready for me to eat. You can substitute almond butter for peanut butter, if desired.
Provided by JANETSTATHAM
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir oats, chocolate chips, flax meal, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Roll into 24 balls and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Carbohydrate 10.2 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 50.4 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
WHOLE WHEAT ENERGY BARS
This recipe came from Shape magazine! I like it because it uses whole wheat flour and offers 4 grams of fiber!
Provided by Amazeingme
Yield 12 bars, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pre heat over to 325 F
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil
- spritz with oil spray & Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, flour, sesame seeds, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl stir together rice syrup, oil, egg and mix together.
- add wet ingredients to dry stirring together.
- mix in dried fruit and almonds.
- spread batter onto the prepared pan.
- evening out batter as much as possible with rubber spatula.
- bake 30 to 345 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to the touch in the center.
- let cool for 10 minutes
- invert on to cutting board and cut into quarters
- cut quarters into 3 bars
- store in an air tight container.
- keeps for several days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.8, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 17.6, Sodium 51.9, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 4, Sugar 0.5, Protein 5.5
CHEWY ENERGY BARS
This energy bar recipe is quick to make and easy to store. My husband and I put these homemade granola bars in our lunch, but they're also a nice portable breakfast or snack. -Sharon Rast, Show Low, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, oats and wheat germ. In a small saucepan, combine the corn syrup, peanut butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well., Transfer to a greased 9-in. square pan. Gently press cereal mixture evenly into pan. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 115mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
WHOLE WHEAT ENERGY BARS
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Filling: Stir together splenda, cornstarch, 1 cup water and fruit. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Cool.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Sift together flour,soda and salt and stir into creamed mixture.
- Add oats and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Firmly pat half of mixture into 13x9 pan.
- Spread filling on top.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of water into remaining mixture.
- Spread on filling and pat smooth.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.3, Fat 8.8, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 213.2, Carbohydrate 54.9, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 33.8, Protein 4.1
More about "whole wheat energy bars recipes"
WHOLE WHEAT ENERGY BARS | ONLINE RECIPE | THE MAYA …
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
- In a food processor, place dates, raisins, cranberries, and almonds and process them until desired size of the ingredients is achieved.
- Place the processed ingredients in a mixing bowl, then add rice krispies, oats, granola and flax seeds. Mix well.
32 HEALTHY ENERGY BARS YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME - GREATIST
10 BEST LOW CALORIE ENERGY BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS RECIPE - HONEST COOKING
16 HEALTHY HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES | DAILY BURN
CHEWY ENERGY BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
THE 13 HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES TO MAKE FOR A …
26 MUST-TRY ENERGY BAR RECIPES BURSTING WITH POWERFUL …
8 HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE ASAP
ON-THE-GO ENERGY BARS RECIPE | WHOLE GRAIN GOODNESS
30 HEALTHY + HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES - HAPPY …
HEALTHY HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
WHOLE WHEAT ALMOND BARS RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
WHOLE-GRAIN RASPBERRY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - LIFE BY …
WHOLE WHEAT ENERGY BARS | NEW GEN BAKER
ENERGY BARS | LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS
HOW TO MAKE ENERGY BARS - BACKPACKER
ENERGY BARS : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | ELLIE KRIEGER ...
WHOLESOME ENERGY BARS - GOOD CHEAP EATS
EASY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - KATH EATS REAL FOOD
10 BEST HONEY OAT ENERGY BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE PERFECT ENERGY BAR RECIPE | NO MEAT ATHLETE
HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS | METRO
CRUNCHY HOMEMADE ENERGY BARS (RECIPE) - HEATHER MANGIERI …
MAKE YOUR OWN ENERGY BARS | RUNNER'S WORLD
6 ENERGY BAR RECIPES TO FUEL YOUR FIT LIFE - OXYGEN MAG
HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE ENERGY BARS | BOB'S RED MILL
WHOLE WHEAT BLUEBERRY BARS - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
RAW ENERGY BARS | CUT THE JUNK
ENERGY BARS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3 HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES FOR CYCLISTS - SIROKO
4 HOMEMADE ENERGY BAR RECIPES TO FUEL YOUR TRAINING - TRIATHLETE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #desserts #fruit #vegetarian #dietary #to-go
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are whole wheat almond bars good for school?Whole Wheat Almond Bars Recipe is a wholesome and easy snack that you can make in no time. Serve the Whole Wheat Almond Squares as a tea time snack or even as a healthy snack for school. 3072 ratings. Whole Wheat Almond Squares are delicious little cakes made with whole wheat flour and ground almonds.
What are whole wheat Almond squares?Whole Wheat Almond Squares are delicious little cakes made with whole wheat flour and ground almonds. These almond bites make a wonderful option as an after dinner dessert or a tea-time snack. Cinnamon powder and cardamom powder are used to add flavour to these delicious cakes along with vanilla essence.
Are energy bars good for diabetics?This energy bar is low in sugar and fat compared to most variants making it a good option for people with diabetes or anyone who wants to limit their sugar intake. Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees C then lightly oil a large baking sheet. Next, place the oats in a bowl, stir in the water and set the mixture aside.