WICKLEWOOD'S GLUTEN FREE PARMESAN THINS
Cheese is my great weakness and this gluten free version of a favourite only makes it easier to indulge.
Provided by WicklewoodWench
Yield 15-20 biscuits
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 200c 400f.
- I a bowl rub together the flour and butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Work in the egg yolk, cheese, salt and mustard, bring together to form a dough.
- Shape the dough into a log and wrap in cling film and chill for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log in to 1/4" slices and arrange on a baking sheet, flatten slightly with a fork to decorate.
- Bake for 10 mins or until they are crisp and light golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
- I make this without measuring, so I'm guessing on the quentities, experiment!
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- If sticky add a little more flour.
- Heat a very heavy based frying pan with NO OIL!
- Place a tbsp full of mixture in the pan and spread out to make a thin biscuit.
- cook until it has solidified (the cheese melts and the butter evaporates).
- Serve with"Vegetables and Pesto" or any other meal that needs a bit of a crunchy texture with it.
WICKLEWOOD'S GLUTEN FREE SCOTCH EGGS
Scotch eggs are another favourite of mine that I can no longer enjoy since being diagnosed with coeliac disease., however, I have combined my two favourite scotch egg recipes and developed a whole new gluten free version...As usual ordinary breadcrumbs and sausage meat can be used if making a non gf version. The double dipping adds an extra layer of breadcrumbs and therefor more crunch. To make the whole process a little less messy, try placing sausage meat mixture portion on some Clingfilm, flatten it out slightly and use the Clingfilm to cover the egg in the sausage. For the seasoning, simple salt and pepper works fine, however, I always use my own seasoning mix recipe #440608. For a healthier alternative try omitting the frying and cook completely in the oven, however, don't forget to increase the cooking time an extra 5 mins to compensate.
Provided by WicklewoodWench
Yield 4 eggs
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage meat with the herbs and season well and divide into four portions.
- Prepare 3 shallow bowls, one containing the seasoned rice flour, one for the beaten eggs, and the other breadcrumbs.
- Take a boiled egg; roll it in the flour,.
- Cover the egg in a sausage meat portion.
- Roll it in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat this process for all the boiled eggs, set aside for five minutes.
- Double dip the eggs in the beaten egg and breadcrumbs one more time for extra texture.
- In a heavy based pan, heat the oil and, place the eggs in the oil and fry gently, turning regularly, for 5-6 mins or until they are golden brown and crispy
- Transfer to a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.4, Fat 26.2, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 330, Sodium 558.4, Carbohydrate 12.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.3, Protein 21.1
More about "wicklewoods gluten free parmesan thins recipes"
GLUTEN-FREE PARMESAN SNACK CRACKERS
Reviews 12Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 96
GLUTEN FREE SANDWICH THINS
GLUTEN FREE PARMESAN CHICKEN - TASTES EVEN BETTER THAN …
ZUCCHINI TORTILLAS | ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
WICKLEWOODS LEMON RASPBERRY BARS GLUTEN AND SUGAR FREE RECIPES
PARMESAN & HERB THINS | RECIPE
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN KETO CAULIFLOWER SANDWICH THINS
WICKLEWOOD'S GLUTEN FREE PARMESAN THINS RECIPE
4 WHITE SANDWICH THINS | WARBURTONS GLUTEN FREE
BAGEL THINS RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
COSTCO IS CURRENTLY SELLING LOW-CARD CAULIFLOWER SANDWICH THINS
WICKLEWOODS GLUTEN FREE GLAMORGAN SAUSAGES RECIPES RECIPE
WICKLEWOODS GLUTEN FREE SWEET STICKY BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES
SANDWICH THINS - A BREAKTHROUGH, EASY GLUTEN-FREE …
WICKLEWOODS GLUTEN FREE GLAMORGAN SAUSAGES RECIPES
GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN PARMESAN | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
BEST TRI LAYERED VEGETABLE KUGEL 1027091 RECIPES
WICKLEWOODS GLUTEN FREE SCOTCH EGGS BEST RECIPES
EASY GLUTEN-FREE CHICKEN PARMESAN - EVOLVING TABLE
BASIL AND PARMESAN THINS - SEARCHING FOR SPICE
PULL-APART GLUTEN FREE PARMESAN ROLLS (DAIRY FREE)
WICKLEWOODS GINGER NUT BISCUITS GLUTEN FREE BEST RECIPES
EASY GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE | HUNNY I'M HOME
REALLY GOOD GLUTEN-FREE VEAL OR CHICKEN PARMESAN - CELIAC.COM
EASY GLUTEN-FREE PARMESAN NOODLES SIDE DISH RECIPE
EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH GLUTEN FREE OPTION! - THE ORGANIC …
ROSEMARY PARMESAN SHORTBREAD CRACKERS - A HINT OF ROSEMARY
BRANDS OF GLUTEN-FREE PARMESAN CHEESE - CELIAC.COM
CAULIFLOWER THINS COSTCO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EVERYTHING PARMESAN CRISPS RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
WICKLEWOODS GLUTEN FREE SCOTCH EGGS FOOD - TOPNATURALRECIPES.COM
30 FAMILY FRIENDLY GLUTEN-FREE WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
PARMESAN AND BASIL THINS BY CORINA - FOODRHYTHMS
GLUTEN-FREE CHICKEN PARMESAN (LOW CARB, DAIRY-FREE OPTION)
GLUTEN FREE WHEAT THINS RECIPE | MOMABLES
EASY GLUTEN FREE THIN MINTS RECIPE | HUNNY I'M HOME DIY
GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN PARMESAN - CREATE KIDS CLUB
HOMEMADE GLUTEN-FREE WHEAT THINS (VEGAN, ALLERGY-FREE)
WICKLEWOODS CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM PANCAKE PILLOWS GLUTEN FREE …
BEST EASY CHEESY BEAN DIP 56733 RECIPES - RECIPERT.COM
HOMEMADE GLUTEN FREE STUFFING WITH SAUSAGE | IOWA GIRL EATS
You'll also love