ELEGANT BEEF STROGANOFF
This recipe is easy to make and makes an elegant-looking meal that anyone would be proud to offer to guests. This is one of the favorite dinners for my family. It can be easily increased to serve more people with a little increase in prep time.
Provided by judy2304
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Mix steak and red wine together in a bowl; set aside to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Remove steak from marinade, reserving red wine for later use; add steak to flour mixture and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir steak, onion, and garlic until steak is browned and onion is softened and translucent, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, beef broth, water, reserved red wine marinade, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard into steak mixture until well mixed; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet, and simmer until steak is very tender, about 1 hour.
- Stir cream cheese and sour cream into steak mixture; cook and stir until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over cooked noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 120.9 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 32.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 959.5 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
ZESTY BEEF STROGANOFF
Zesty and ready in a zip-just 15 minutes-our one-skillet easy beef stroganoff pairs Hamburger Helper™ mix with ground beef, French-fried onions and bell peppers.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, sauce mix and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box) and pepper flakes. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the French-fried onions, the bell pepper and ketchup.
- Cover; simmer about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. To serve, sprinkle with remaining onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 860 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 1/2 g
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF
We used a marbled, tender piece of ribeye as the star of this comfort food classic. Two kinds of mushrooms are cooked until crispy to add an extra element of flavor. The whole dish is brought together with a rich, tangy sauce made with sour cream and Dijon and served over egg noodles.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Season the beef with 1 teaspoon salt and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, untouched, until starting to turn brown in some spots, about 1 minute. Use tongs to flip the pieces and continue cooking until deep golden brown but still undercooked in the center, about 1 minute (the beef will finish cooking in the sauce). Transfer the beef to a bowl and return the skillet to the stovetop on medium-high.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to the skillet. Add the onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally to scrape up the browned bits in the pan, until the onions are softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons butter, the button mushrooms, shiitakes and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally scraping up any browned bits, until the mushrooms have released some liquid and are starting to crisp up, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in the wine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir until incorporated. Fold in the sour cream, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Pour in the beef broth and stir until smooth. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while the sauce reduces, cook the egg noodles according to the package directions for al dente. Drain and toss with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, the chopped parsley and chives.
- Fold the beef and any accumulated juices from the bowl into the sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is cooked through but still slightly pink on the inside, about 1 minute.
- Divide the noodles between 4 bowls and top with the sauce and beef. Sprinkle with more chives, if desired.
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF
This Ground Beef Stroganoff brings fall comfort food to your table in just 30 minutes. Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices. Stir broth with Gold Medal™ Flour to create a sauce and then blend into your beef mixture for that creamy stroganoff texture everyone will love. Pour onto your cooked egg noodles and serve to what will soon be a very full and happy family.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from skillet to small bowl; set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high. In same skillet, cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1 cup of the beef broth, the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; heat to boiling. Beat flour and remaining 1/2 cup beef broth with whisk until incorporated; stir into beef mixture. Add mushroom mixture; return to boiling, and stir constantly about 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 670 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1/2 g
ONE SKILLET GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, white button mushroom, butter, onion, ground beef, garlic powder, flour, paprika, dry sherry, low sodium beef broth, salt, pepper, dry egg noodle, sour cream, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Add olive to a large pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the mushrooms and cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer the mushrooms to a plate.
- In the same pan, add the butter. Add the onion, ground beef, and garlic powder. Stir until the meat is browned, breaking it up as you stir.
- Drain any excess fat and return the pan to the stove.
- Add the flour and paprika. Stir until thick, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sherry, and stir, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the beef broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the egg noodles, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to simmer. Cover the pan with a lid.
- Stir often, until the noodles are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan and stir to combine.
- Add the sour cream and stir. Top with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1250 calories, Carbohydrate 143 grams, Fat 44 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 48 grams, Sugar 18 grams
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook until slightly tender. Mix in mushrooms, and continue cooking 2 minutes. Place steak strips in saucepan and cook about 1 minute. Mix in consomme, Burgundy and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend flour with cold water until smooth. Reduce saucepan heat to low. While stirring constantly, slowly pour flour mixture into saucepan. Gradually return to boil while stirring rapidly, until sauce is thick and smooth. Cover saucepan and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, let cool slightly and stir in sour cream. Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.9 calories, Carbohydrate 42.4 g, Cholesterol 91 mg, Fat 17.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 18.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 228.7 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
ZESTY BEEF ROAST
One day when I ran out of ketchup, I substituted horseradish in the sauce for the meatballs I was making. It was delicious, so next I decided to try it on a roast. It, too, was a winner.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in oil. Add broth. Spread horseradish over roast; sprinkle with onion, salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 350° for 2 hours or until tender, basting frequently. Remove roast from the pan; let stand for 10 minutes. , Meanwhile, pour the pan juices into a large measuring cup; add water to equal 2 cups. Return to pan. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add additional water if a thinner gravy is desired. Slice roast; serve with gravy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 102mg cholesterol, Sodium 255mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: beef sirloin, salt, freshly ground black pepper, flour, canola oil, unsalted butter, large yellow onion, cremini mushroom, cognac, beef broth, sour cream, fresh parsley, egg noodle
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a medium bowl, season the beef with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Add ¼ cup (30 g) of flour, and toss the beef cubes until they are fully coated.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the canola oil until it shimmers. Place about half of the beef cubes in the pan. Sear the beef on one side until it develops a deep brown crust, 3-5 minutes. Then flip and sear on the other side for 3-5 minutes. Then, stir the beef until evenly browned on all sides. Remove the beef from the pan. Repeat with the remaining meat.
- Melt the butter in the leftover meat drippings.
- Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until the onions are soft and slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until deeply browned and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the cognac and scrape the brown bits, releasing them from the bottom of the pan. Cook and stir until the cognac is fully incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup (30 g) flour into the pan and stir to coat the the caramelized veggies.
- Add the beef broth and stir it into the flour and vegetables. Bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Once the sauce is thickened, turn off the heat. Put two scoops of hot gravy into a bowl with the sour cream. Mix the two together to slightly warm, or temper, the sour cream. Then add the sour cream mixture to the rest of the gravy and stir it in until fully combined.
- Sprinkle the stroganoff with chopped parsley and serve with buttered egg noodles, rice, or potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329 calories, Carbohydrate 32 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 16 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "zesty beef stroganoff recipes"
ZESTY RANCH BEEF STROGANOFF - THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
Servings 8-12Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory MAIN DISHESTotal Time 50 mins
EASY CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF WITH STEW MEAT RECIPES
14 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND …
ZESTY BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPE | BEEF STROGANOFF, STROGANOFF, …
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE
RECIPE OF GORDON RAMSAY BEST BEEF STROGANOFF - THE US FOOD …
SPICY GROUND BEEF RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
LOW CARB KETO GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - WHOLESOME YUM
EASIEST GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF WITH BEEF GRAVY - PINCH OF MIDWEST
CREAMY BEEF AND MUSHROOM STROGANOFF - CAFE DELITES
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
MARION’S BEST BEEF STROGANOFF
WORLD'S BEST BEEF STROGANOFF WITH SOUR CREAM - MODERN CRUMB
SPICY CREAMY HAMBURGER STROGANOFF RECIPE | DELICIOUS RECIPES
BEEF STROGANOFF (BURNELL FAMILY RECIPE) – ZESTY ZUCO
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
ZESTY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE
CRAZY TENDER BEEF STROGANOFF - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - A RUSSIAN CLASSIC - FEASTERN EUROPE
ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF (30 MINUTE RECIPE) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BEST STROGANOFF RECIPES - BEEF, CHICKEN, MUSHROOM, MEATBALLS
SPICY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE & SPICES - THE SPICE HOUSE
SPICY-STROGANOFF RECIPE FROM FATFREE - EASY RECIPES
10 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | YUMMLY
ZESTY RANCH BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPES CROCK POT
SPICY BEEF STROGANOFF WITH A TWIST | FUSION RECIPES
ZESTY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SEASONING FOR BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
WORLD'S BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE 2022 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE WITH BUTTER NOODLES
SPICY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEEF STROGANOFF MADE EASY - FOXY FOLKSY
OLD FASHIONED BEEF STROGANOFF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
You'll also love