Provided by Aarti Sequeira
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium pan, bring the water, all of the spices and the ginger to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil, then add the tea. Turn the heat off, and allow it to steep for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea. Stir in the honey and add milk to your liking. Strain it into a bowl or pitcher and serve!
SHEMAKES INSTANT CHAI TEA
- In a food processor, combine instant tea, powdered creamer, milk powder, confectioners' sugar and brown sugar. Add ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, allspice and vanilla powder. Process for 2 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, place 4 teaspoonfuls in a mug, and fill with hot water; stir.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.8 calories, Carbohydrate 7.2 g, Cholesterol 1.3 mg, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 13.3 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
Perfect for cold nights, this masala chai tea recipe incorporates spices that make it so delicious, you'll want to drink it every day. -Kelly Pacowta, Danbury, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place cloves and peppercorns in a large bowl; with the end of a wooden spoon handle, crush spices until aromas are released., Add the tea bags, sugar, ginger, cinnamon stick and boiling water. Cover and steep for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the milk., Strain tea, discarding spices and tea bags. Stir in hot milk. Pour into mugs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 49mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water, all of the spices and the ginger to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil, then add the tea. Turn the heat off, and allow it to steep for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Stir in the honey and add milk to your liking. Strain it into a bowl or pitcher and serve!
HOT AND SPICY HIMALAYAN TEA (CHAI TEA)
- Combine water, brown sugar, ginger root, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves, bay leaves, fennel seeds, and peppercorns together in a pot; cover and boil for 20 minutes. Remove pot from heat, add tea leaves, and allow to steep for 10 minutes. Stir milk into tea mixture and bring to a boil; strain tea into tea cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Cholesterol 3.3 mg, Fat 1.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 35.8 mg, Sugar 15.1 g
TRADITIONAL CHAI TEA
This is a spicy, creamy tea that I make every Christmas. Its more my tradition than the authentic tea. Its tasty and sure to warm you from the inside out. Great for those with a cold or flu... clears your sinuses and settles your tummy.
Provided by Nurse Rain
Yield 5 cups
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In large saucepan combine first nine ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain with fine sieve or through coffee filters.
- Return to pot and add honey until melted.
- Add milk and heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve in clear mugs with a pinch of cinnamon on top.
- Merry Christmas!
- You can also store the tea without the honey and milk in the fridge, then just reheat and add milk and honey to taste.
- This is a nice tea to serve with gingerbread or shortbread cookies at gatherings.
PERFECT CHAI AS MADE BY ALAYA TEA RECIPE BY TASTY
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the Alaya Assam Black Tea and Ginger, cardamom, and cloves.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the milk. Cook until it begins to froth, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Strain the tea into mugs and serve with cookies, crackers, or samosas, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 calories, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 4 grams
More about "aartis party chai tea recipes"
AARTI PARTY | FOOD NETWORK
HOMEMADE CHAI TEA MIX: THE PERFECT DIY GIFT
18 PLACES TO STICK YOUR CHAI - PLUM DELUXE
AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MASALA CHAI RECIPE | MASALA TEA - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
IRANI CHAI OR IRANI TEA (HYDERABADI CHAI) - YUMMY INDIAN KITCHEN
CHAI TEA RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
HIGH CHAI: HOW TO HOST A HIGH TEA, INDIAN STYLE
BEST CHAI TEA RECIPE – CREAMY CARDAMOM SPICED CHAI TEA RECIPES
10 BEST CHAI TEA DRINKS ALCOHOL RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 BEST CHAI TEA RECIPE IDEAS | TEA RECIPES, CHAI TEA, CHAI
CHAI TEA MIX RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHAI TEA
CHAI TEA CONCENTRATE (AND DIRTY CHAI RECIPE) - MELISSA K. NORRIS
EASY HOMEMADE CHAI TEA MIX - THE HOUSE & HOMESTEAD
WORLD CINNAMON BEST RECIPES : AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA
CHAI PAARTI! : AARTI PARTY - COOKING CHANNEL
AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
11 INCREDIBLE RECIPES OF HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHAI TEA EASILY
CHAI TEA MIX | RICARDO
HOMEMADE CHAI TEA TWO WAYS - A SAUCY KITCHEN
EASY CHAI TEA RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
CLASSIC MASALA CHAI RECIPE - CURIOUS TEA - FINE LOOSE LEAF TEA AND ...
BEST COOKING RECIPES IN 15-MIN: AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA
HOW TO MAKE CHAI TEA FROM SCRATCH (IN BULK)
HALLOWEEN TEA PARTY|CHAI TEA RECIPE – INTUITIVE MAGAZINE
AARTI'S PARTY CHAI TEA - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
AARTI S PARTY CHAI TEA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MASALA CHAI (CHAI TEA) RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MASALA CHAI TEA RECIPE FROM INDIA - TINI'S KITCHEN
13 MUST-TRY CHAI RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
CHAI TEA COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH DARK RUM | ZURENA
HOW TO MAKE CHAI TEA FROM SCRATCH USING 5 SPICES
CHAI SPICE TEA RECIPE - ART OF THE PIE®
AARTI PARTY RECIPES | AARTI PARTY | FOOD NETWORK
ADRAKWALI CHAI /THE BEST INDIAN GINGER TEA RECIPE - FOOD-TRAILS
AYURVEDIC CHAI TEA RECIPE | ORIGINAL RECIPE - HEALTHY FOOD JOY
34 THE SRI LANKAN WAY OF TEA IDEAS | CEYLON TEA, MILK TEA, TEA
TEA (TRADITIONAL IRAQI CHAI) - THREE TEAS KITCHEN
You'll also love