- Line an 11x7-inch pan with well-greased wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter on low in a heavy saucepan. Stir in the sugar, syrup and water. Stirring constantly, use a candy thermometer and cook until the mixture reaches 305 degrees F.
- Pour the hot candy onto the prepared pan. Spread the mixture to the edges. Allow to sit until the mixture is stable but still hot. Spread the melted chocolate chips over the top. Sprinkle nuts over the top of the chocolate and gently press in.
- Allow the candy to cool and harden. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 262 kcal, Carbohydrate 23 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 34 mg, Sodium 117 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 21 g
HEATH® BAR COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. Beat egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into the butter mixture. Fold chopped candy bars into the mixture. Drop batter by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.5 g, Cholesterol 14.2 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 84.1 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
Next to MARS bars, HEATH bars are my favorite candy bars. These baked bars are soooo good and rich and HEATH bars are the main ingredient, so they are a winner with me (and hopefully with you, too)!
Provided by Karen..
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 48 bars
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter well and blend in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, 2/3 cup HEATH bars and nuts by hand.
- Press into ungreased 10 x 15 inch cookie sheet.
- Bake 18- 20 minutes or until browned.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining HEATH bars evenly over top.
- Cool slighty and cut into bars while still warm.
ALMOST HEATH BARS
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Cream egg yolk, vanilla, brown sugar and butter.
- Add creamed mixture to flour and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
- While it's still hot, sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Return to the oven for 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from oven and spread chocolate over toffee.
- Sprinkle pecans over top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363.2, Fat 23.2, SaturatedFat 11.6, Cholesterol 42.3, Sodium 90.2, Carbohydrate 39.7, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 25.2, Protein 3.4
ALMOST A CANDY BAR
Says Barb Wyman from her kitchen in Hankinson, North Dakota: "Because I love candy bars and marshmallows, this recipe was a cinch to invent-and I've yet to find anyone who doesn't enjoy it! The quick bars make great individually wrapped treats for picnics, lunch boxes or out-the-door snacking. And with all the different layers and flavors, they're sure to please just about everyone."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and granola bars. Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown., Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars. , In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread or drizzle over bars. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
FOUR INGREDIENT HEATH BARS RECIPE
These have quickly become a favorite among our family and friends! With just a few ingredients, these can be thrown together in a matter of minutes for a delicious dessert that is sure to please everyone!
Provided by Lauren
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers, Heath pieces, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spread evenly into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges begin to golden.
- Spread frosting evenly over cooled bars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523 kcal, Carbohydrate 74 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 67 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "almost heath bars recipes"
HEAVENLY HEATH BAR BROWNIES WITH AN AWESOME …
HOMEMADE HEATH BARS | STEPHIE COOKS
10 BEST HEATH BAR BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 DELICIOUS CANDY BAR COPYCAT RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
HEATH BAR FLUFF PIE - STUCK ON SWEET
HEATH BAR BLONDIES - EAT, LIVE, RUN
HEATH BAR CAKE RECIPE
HEATH BAR COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
HEATH BAR DESSERT - GRANDMA JACKIE'S RECIPES
BROWN BUTTER HEATH BAR COOKIES - MODERN FARMHOUSE EATS
HEATH TOFFEE BARS - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
HEATH CANDY BAR COOKIES - EASY AND FESTIVE - AMISH365.COM
HOMEMADE HEATH BARS : 8 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
ALMOST HEATH BARS - CHAMPSDIET.COM
ALMOST HEATH BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | COOKIE BAR RECIPES ...
ALMOST CANDY BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HEATH BAR CRUNCH COOKIE BARS - SWEET TOOTH SWEET LIFE
HEATH BIT BARS - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
HEATH BAR CAKE (EASY DESSERT RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
ALMOST LIKE CANDY BARS (EASIEST CHOCOLATE DESSERT!)
HEATH BAR CAKE (PLAIN JANE) RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
HOMEMADE HEATH BARS - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
HEATH BAR RECIPES EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HEATH BARS WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
33 EASY AND TASTY HEATH BAR RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
HEATH BAR CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CAKE - THE DASHLEY'S KITCHEN
10 BEST HEATH BAR DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
ALMOST CANDY BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HEALTHY "HEATH BAR" TOFFEE COOKIES - DONUT WORRY, BE HEALTHY
GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP HEATH BAR COOKIES - COOKIE MADNESS
ALMOST HEATH BARS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HEATH BARS RECIPES - NYT COOKING
HEATH BAR FREEZER PIE | ALOHA DREAMS
HEATH TOFFEE PECAN BARS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
HEATH BAR TRIVIA AND RECIPE GUIDE | CANDY RETAILER
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #oven #holiday-event #kid-friendly #kosher #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #dietary #gifts #copycat #low-sodium #low-in-something #novelty #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Heath bars?Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter well and blend in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix in flour, 2/3 cup HEATH bars and nuts by hand. Press into ungreased 10 x 15 inch cookie sheet. Bake 18- 20 minutes or until browned. Immediately sprinkle remaining HEATH bars evenly over top. Cool slighty and cut into bars while still warm.
What are some healthy bars to eat at home?Heath Shortbread BarsMiss in the Kitchen butter, all-purpose flour, Heath Bars, brown sugar Amazing Layer BarsEat Live Happy butter, graham cracker crumbs, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and 6 more Mile High Caramel BarsShugary Sweets vanilla, dulce de leche, baking soda, salt, candy bars, snickers and 7 more
What's in a Heath Bit bar?Heath Bit BarsHot Rod's Recipes light brown sugar, pecans, Heath Bar, unsalted butter, vanilla extract and 2 more Divine Dream BarsWhats 4 Dinner Tonite
What to do with giant Heath bars?Once they’ve cooled a bit, you’ll take a sharp knife and cut the giant heath bars into pieces. They’ll break apart easily- kind of roughly cut into jig-jag pieces. This is a lovely recipe to add to holiday treat platters, or even to just make for having around for sweet munching. Everyone loves a good chocolate covered toffee candy.