WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS (COPYCAT)
- Place ground beef,onion powder, salt and 1/2 cup of the water in a food process, and process for a few seconds to ensure that water,onion powder and salt are blended through the beef.
- Place plastic wrap on the counter. Place hamburger in the middle, then place another pieces of plastic wrap on top of the meat.
- Roll the hamburger out to 1/4-inch thick. Remove plastic wrap cut meat into 3-inch squares. Poke holes in each piece five times with a plastic straw.
- Cover hamburger squares with plastic wrap. Freeze until partially frozen, but not frozen solid.
- Place onions, beef bouillon and 1/2 cup water in a frying pan. Sauté over medium-low heat, stirring until the onions are soft, and adding more water as needed.
- Remove from heat until ready to cook hamburger patties.
- To prepare patties, heat frying pan over medium-low heat, add water to onions just until the bottom of the frying pan is covered.
- Place patties in pan; cover with lid. It will only take a short time for the patties to cook on one side. Turn, and cook on the other side for a very short time. The patties should be juicy.
- When done place each hamburger on top of a roll. Add pickles, then cover hamburgers so they heat up the roll.
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE® HAMBURGERS
If you are from the Chicago area, you have heard of White Castle® hamburgers. I believe down south they are Krystal®. This is the closest I have come to the real deal. Serve each with American cheese, dill pickle slices, and Dusseldorf mustard. Enjoy!
Provided by Frank David
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground chuck, bread crumbs, egg, onion soup mix, water, and black pepper in a bowl; press into a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan. Prick holes through the chuck mixture for ventilation while cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Drain excess grease.
- Cut chuck mixture into squares the size of the rolls. Place 1 chuck patty in each roll.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 26.5 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 8.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 283.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS
These are really close to the real thing. My family was in heaven! They're great for dinner, football parties, or kid's birthday parties. I'm not real fond of White Castle myself but I gobbled these up. Note: To freeze: Assemble hamburgers less the condiments. Flash freeze, wrap in plastic wrap, put in a ziplock bag and label. To heat: Microwave until heated through.
Provided by Chef Doozer
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Hamburgers: Mix first 6 ingredients and press into an ungreased 10 by 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Drain off juices (if there's a lot of excess).
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Place squares on dinner rolls.
- Combine mustard and ketchup and spread on rolls.
- Top with pickles and cheese, if desired.
- This makes 12 servings of 2 hamburgers each.
More about "almost white castle hamburgers recipes"
WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS COPYCAT RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory Copycat RecipesCalories 155 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground chuck hamburger meat, bread crumbs, egg, onion soup mix, water, and black pepper.
WHITE CASTLE SLIDER RECIPE, OR SOUTHERN KRYSTAL BURGERS
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE® HAMBURGERS - MASTERCOOK
HOMEMADE WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS (THAT ACTUALLY TASTE LIKE WHITE …
WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS - BIGOVEN.COM
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
WHITE CASTLE-STYLE STEAMED MINI BURGERS \ YAWESOME
COPYCAT WHITE CASTLE BURGERS RECIPE - BROWN SUGAR FOOD …
WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS - COPYKAT RECIPES
TOP 38 ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS RECIPE - SHARE …
WHITE CASTLE MUSTARD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THIS PATE MADE FROM WHITE CASTLE BURGERS IS A TRUE DELICACY
COPYCAT RECIPE: WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGER | RECIPE STATION
WHITE CASTLE - TOP SECRET RECIPES
5-INGREDIENT WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS - MASHED.COM
WHITE CASTLE BURGER COPYCAT RECIPE – BAKED IN THE OVEN – SO EASY
RECIPE FOR WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
COPYCAT WHITE CASTLE BURGERS ~ CADEN’S LATEST "PICKY EATER" RECIPE!
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS - BIGOVEN.COM
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE® HAMBURGERS RECIPE - PINTEREST
COPYCAT RECIPE WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGER - THERESCIPES.INFO
COPYCAT KRYSTAL (OR WHITE CASTLE) BURGERS RECIPE
WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS (COPYCAT RECIPE) - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
WHITE CASTLE BURGER RECIPE TASTY - THERESCIPES.INFO
COPYCAT WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE® HAMBURGERS | RECIPESTY
CAN YOU PUT FROZEN WHITE CASTLE BURGERS IN THE OVEN?
ALMOST WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS RECIPE | WOV APP
7 WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
COPYCAT WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #oven #easy #beginner-cook #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #ground-beef #meat #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make White Castle hamburgers at home?Make White Castle Hamburgers just like they do with this copycat recipe. They are the perfect late-night snack! In a food processor place ground beef, salt, and water. Process for a few seconds so water and salt are blended through ground beef and meat should look a little pasty.
Do White Castle burgers have sweet rolls?They are a perfect size and look just like the real thing. Some people like sweet rolls. But White Castle doesn’t use sweet rolls. If you want to stay authentic, use regular dinner rolls. One of the most difficult things about making homemade burgers is making the beef patties stay thin. White Castle hamburgers are known for being really thin.
What are the ingredients in a White Castle burger?White Castle Hamburgers only require a few simple ingredients: Ground Chuck: Obviously a good burger needs some good meat. 100% beef is the way to go. Plain Bread Crumbs: Bread crumbs help give the meat patties some depth and thickness. Egg: One egg will bring some moisture into the patty and help it all stick together while staying thin.
What is the difference between a White Castle and Krystal Burger?The cooking methods are entirely different, being that the White Castle hamburger patty is steam cooked on a bed of onions and water, and is never flipped; while the Krystal is fried and flipped halfway through the cooking process. White Castle is THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL fast-food system. The two companies are completely unrelated.