GARLIC SHRIMP KABOBS
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and parsley together in a bowl and pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Lightly coat metal skewers with cooking spray.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Place about 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes; do not overcook.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 132.8 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
GRILLED SHRIMP APPETIZER KABOBS
The simple combination of pineapple, onion and marinated shrimp has turned me into a fan of seafood appetizers. - Michele Tungett, Rochester, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for basting. Add shrimp to remaining marinade; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes., On each of 10 metal or soaked wooden appetizer skewers, alternately thread one shrimp, one pineapple chunk and an onion chunk. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 138mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS
Talk about fuss-free! These skewers are simple to assemble, and they grill to perfection in minutes. My guests enjoy them with a spicy seafood sauce. -Dianna Knight, Clayton, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a shallow bowl, combine the oil and garlic; let stand for 30 minutes. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and seafood seasoning. Dip shrimp in oil mixture, then coat with crumb mixture., Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with seafood sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 142mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 8 to 10 for cocktails
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the parsley, basil, mustards, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Add the shrimp and allow them to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Prepare a charcoal grill with hot coals, and brush the grilling rack with oil to prevent the shrimp from sticking. Skewer the shrimp on 6-inch skewers and grill for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
SHRIMP SCAMPI KABOBS
These garlicky and lemon-kissed shrimp kabobs are sure to be a hit at your next cookout. Be sure to marinate the shrimp for just 30 minutes, otherwise the acid from the vinegar and lemon juice could make the shrimp mealy if they marinate too long.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together the oil, tarragon, parsley, Dijon, honey, vinegar, whole-grain mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Thread the shrimp alternately with the lemon slices onto skewers. Sprinkle the shrimp lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes or until very hot. Reserve the marinade for serving.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the shrimp kabobs until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a platter and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with the reserved marinade.
SHRIMP TERIYAKI KABOBS
You can add bell pepper or onion to these kabobs. I served them at a party so I used the 21-25 count shrimp and they were devoured. Can be an appetizer or a main dish, depending on your presentation.
Provided by riffraff
Categories Egg Free
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large zip-lock bag combine teriyaki sauce, onion, garlic, sugar, zest and a splash of pineapple juice from the chunks.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- I let them set in the fridge all day till I was ready to skewer them to grill.
- Be sure and soak your skewers if you are using wood!
- Place a pineapple chuck in the curve of each shrimp and place on a skewer, going through the "head" of the shrimp, the pineapple and then the "tail".
- I was able to get about 4 on each skewer.
- Grill about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink.
- You can baste with the marinade if you want but I did not.
- You can also broil this if you don't have a grill.
- I removed from the skewers for my guests but would probably serve on skewers if I had fancy ones.
HELLMAN'S GRILLED ASIAN KABOBS APPETIZER (SHRIMP)
From an ad in a magazine. Hellman's is a mayonnaise for those of you outside the United States (it is also know as Best Food's I think). The photo looks great.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 8 skewers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine first 6 ingredients and reserve 1/3 of a cup.
- On soaked bamboo skewers, place a shrimp, a piece of scallion and a lemon wedge.
- Brush the kabobs with remaining sauce and grill until the shrimp turn pink. Serve with the reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.8, Fat 20.2, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 33.5, Sodium 637.3, Carbohydrate 33.9, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 11.3, Protein 4.2
Four ingredients and very little cooking: This is the way to entertain!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package; cool.
- Place dressing in shallow bowl. Stir in tortellini, shrimp and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring once to coat.
- Drain tortellini mixture. Thread tortellini, shrimp and tomatoes alternately on each of twelve 8-inch skewers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Kabob, Sodium 90 mg
More about "appetizer shrimp kabobs recipes"
10 BEST SHRIMP SKEWERS APPETIZERS RECIPES - YUMMLY
SHRIMP APPETIZER KABOBS - SUNSET GOURMET
GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS - QUICK AND EASY SHRIMP KABOB RECIPE
JERK SHRIMP KABOBS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED CAJUN SHRIMP KABOBS | GIMME DELICIOUS
20 BEST SHRIMP APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS - SUPER SEAFOOD RECIPES
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS - BIGOVEN
GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS, MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE | THE MEDITERRANEAN …
SHRIMP KABOBS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
25 SKEWER APPETIZERS FOR ANY PARTY - INSANELY GOOD
10 BEST SHRIMP SKEWERS APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 SCRUMPTIOUS SHRIMP APPETIZERS
SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE | FISHEX SEAFOODS
CHILLED MARINATED SHRIMP APPETIZER - BEST APPETIZERS
RECIPE: APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS - RECIPELINK.COM
SAUTéED SHRIMP APPETIZER SKEWERS - SPIRITED AND THEN SOME
MINI CHIPOTLE-LIME SHRIMP KABOBS - MEXICAN APPETIZERS AND MORE!
TANGY SHRIMP APPETIZER SKEWERS | LINDSAY - OLIVE RECIPES
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHILI-LIME SHRIMP SKEWERS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
GREEK SHRIMP APPETIZER SKEWERS - JERSEY GIRL COOKS
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP KABOBS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
OR SHRIMP APPETIZER - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS - STOLENRECIPES.NET
GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP KABOBS - SLENDER KITCHEN
SHRIMP BOIL KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
BARBECUE SHRIMP APPETIZER - THERESCIPES.INFO
12 GRILLED SHRIMP KABOB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
MEDITERRANEAN SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
PINEAPPLE SHRIMP KABOBS | GRILL, OVEN, OR STOVETOP
GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE - FOOLPROOF LIVING
APPETIZER SHRIMP KABOBS | RECIPE | KABOB RECIPES, SHRIMP KABOB …
THE BEST GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love