APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir lemon juice and water together in a bowl; add apples to stop browning process. Whisk 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon together in a separate bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add egg and vanilla extract and mix until evenly combined.
- Drain apples and transfer to the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture and oats over apples. Pour cream cheese mixture over apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is just beginning to brown, about 40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack, 1 to 2 hours. Refrigerate until completely set, 3 to 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.3 calories, Carbohydrate 40.8 g, Cholesterol 54 mg, Fat 18.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 275.1 mg, Sugar 28.8 g
CHEESY APPLE CRISP
When "the gang's all here", Rita Wilken of Bloomfield, Nebraska likes to serve this dessert topped with whipped cream. When we tried it in our Test Kitchen, we agreed it would top off any meal deliciously!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 100 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Arrange apples in four greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Combine water and lemon juice; sprinkle over apples. Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gently stir in cheese. Spread over apples. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
CHEDDAR CHEESE APPLE CRISP
A crusty, cheesy apple crisp...delicious on a cold winter night in front of a warm fire. Makes the house smell great too!
Provided by Dejah
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Spoon the apple filling into a shallow baking dish (1 qt. size works well).
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cheese in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and milk.
- Stir to blend.
- Spoon the"dough"over the filling.
- Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- This will make 6 servings.
- But because it is so good, I usually double the recipe!
APPLE CHEESE CRISP
In Prescott, Ontario, Annette Norton uses her microwave from this crisp, which can also be made in individual microwave-safe dishes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, toss the first six ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6 minutes, stirring once. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, flour and milk; mix well. Spread evenly over apples., In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 minutes or until apples are tender. rotating dish twice. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477 calories, Fat 18g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 271mg sodium, Carbohydrate 75g carbohydrate (51g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
BIG APPLE CRUMB CHEESECAKE
- For the graham crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until fine, then add the brown sugar and salt and pulse until well combined. Drizzle in the melted butter and stir until the mixture resembles damp sand. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared springform pan in an even layer. Bake the crust until firm, about 10 minutes, then let cool.
- For the apple crumb topping: Stir together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Drizzle in the butter and stir until the mixture resembles wet sand, using your hands to form some clumps. Fold in the diced apple.
- For the cheesecake filling: Stir together the granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt in a small bowl. Pulse together the cream cheese and sour cream in a food processor until smooth. With the processor running, add the sugar mixture 1/2 cup at a time until the mixture is smooth. Add the eggs and yolk one at a time, pulsing until well combined, then add the vanilla, scraping down the sides of the processor and giving it another pulse to make sure everything is incorporated. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top of the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the filling. Bake the cheesecake until it is mostly set but still has a bit of a jiggle in the center, 60 to 70 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the oven door slightly open for 1 hour. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature, about another hour, then refrigerate for 1 hour more. Run a paring knife around the outside before unmolding and slicing. Serve drizzled with the caramel sauce.
THE BEST APPLE CRISP
If you just went apple picking, here's the perfect recipe to enjoy the fruits of your labor. We've included two varieties of fresh apples, plus warm spices and tangy cider. The sweet, buttery crumble topping is flavored with brown sugar and studded with nutty pecans for the ultimate easy apple dessert.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- For the filling: Whisk together the brown sugar, flour, apple cider, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Peel and core the apples and cut into chunks. Add the apples to the brown sugar mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer the apple mixture to the prepared baking dish in an even layer.
- For the topping: Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Add the butter cubes and use your fingers to completely work the butter into the flour mixture. The mixture should hold its shape when squeezed.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the filling, squeezing some of the mixture into small clumps. Bake until the filling is bubbly, the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Let sit for at least 45 minutes and serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Cut butter into flour, using a pastry blender or two knives, until mixture is the texture of coarse meal. Add oats, and use your hands to toss and squeeze mixture until large, moist clumps form. Transfer to freezer to chill while you prepare apples.
- In another large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice, cinnamon, and remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Transfer to a shallow 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with topping mixture. Place baking dish on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake until golden and bubbling, 55 to 65 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
BEST APPLE CRISP
Nothing says "fall is here" quite like the smell of tender-baked apples filling your home. This simple and downright delicious apple crisp gives you all the flavor you could ever ask for in a dessert, and is as quick to make as it is to finish. The cherry on top? A generous topping of cream or vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg, Sugar 36 g, TransFat 1 g
CREAM CHEESE APPLE CRISP
Is it cheesecake or is it apple crisp? It's both! For best results use Golden Delicious or Jonagold apples.
Provided by QueenJellyBean
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the dry topping ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a 13x9 dish; reserve the rest of the crumb mixture for the top.
- In large bowl toss together the apples and other ingredients for the apples until the apples are coated evenly. Spread over the crust.
- In another bowl cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, flour and milk. Beat until combined and then spread over the apple layer; then sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the apples are tender. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437.3, Fat 19.9, SaturatedFat 11.9, Cholesterol 86.9, Sodium 159.2, Carbohydrate 60.9, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 38.3, Protein 6.2
More about "apple cheese crisp recipes"
THE BEST APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - A LILY LOVE AFFAIR
APPLE CHEESE CRISP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CHEESY APPLE CRISP | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CARAMEL APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - CAKESCOTTAGE
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
APPLE CREAM CHEESE CRISP WITH BROWN SUGAR TOPPING RECIPE
BEST MINI APPLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MINI APPLE
CINNAMON APPLE CHEDDAR CHEESE CRISP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
OUR 10 BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
APPLE CRISP CHEESE DANISH - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
REFINED SUGAR-FREE APPLE CRISP WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE
APPLE CHEESE CRISP — PUNCHFORK
APPLE CHEESE CRISP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CARAMEL APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE RECIPE - BAKED APPLE CHEESECAKE
APPLE CHEDDAR CRISP | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
APPLE AND CHEDDAR CRISP - LIDEYLIKES
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
APPLE CRISP | RICARDO
EASY CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE | SUGAR AND SOUL
APPLE CHEESE CRISP RECIPE
APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE PIE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
EASY GLUTEN-FREE APPLE CRISP (WITH A SECRET INGREDIENT)
GRANDMA’S APPLE CRISP RECIPE – ONLY 5 BASIC INGREDIENTS REQUIRED!
HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CARAMEL APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE - BAKING BEAUTY
APPLE CHEESE CRISP, "ROY ROGERS" STYLE - BIGOVEN.COM
APPLE CRISP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
ROBINHOOD | APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BEST APPLE CRISP CHEESECAKE RECIPE - DELISH
APPLE CREAM CHEESE BARS - I AM BAKER
APPLE CHEDDAR CRISP RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS INCORPORATED
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP | I HEART RECIPES
APPLE CRISP MINI CHEESECAKES - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #oven #cheese #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #apples #equipment #number-of-servings
Apple Cheddar Crisp recipe168 views-03:40
Apple Crisp Cheesecakes | Delish13K views-01:07
Roy Rogers Apple Cheese Crisp589 views-05:40
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars1.4K views-00:55
Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bites | Delish18K views-01:00
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best apple crisp recipe?In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, flour and milk; mix well. Spread evenly over apples. In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
How to make apple cheesecake with apple crisp?Meanwhile in the bowl of your electric mixer blend together cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cornstarch and vanilla. Once well combined, pour on top of your graham cracker/oat crust. To start your apple layer, arrange the thinly sliced apple on top of the cheesecake in a single layer. Top with the Apple Crisp Topping.
How do you make apple crisp in a microwave?Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6 minutes, stirring once. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, flour and milk; mix well. Spread evenly over apples. In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
How do you make apple pie crust with cream cheese?Beat cream cheese in large bowl of electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining filling ingredients until smooth. Pour over crust. Top with apple topping (some apples might sink). Sprinkle with remining base. Place pan on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven, 60 to 65 minutes or until just set in centre.