APPLE CIDER OATMEAL COOKIES
I adapted an old oatmeal raisin cookie recipe I had to match a more autumnal feel, and it turned out really good. The apples came through nicely and the cookie itself is light, soft, and nicely crumbly.
Provided by Jacqueline McFall
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, shortening, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; stir in oats, apples, and flour until dough is evenly combined. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, about 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 9 to 11 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Carbohydrate 16.7 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 97.8 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL BREAD
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine self-rising flour, sparkling cider, oat flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl; mix well. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake the loaf in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the loaf and pour melted butter on top. Continue baking for 20 minutes. Cool before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.8 calories, Carbohydrate 37.5 g, Cholesterol 6.1 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 362 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
APPLE CIDER SPICED OATMEAL
This oatmeal is hearty, sweet, and healthy because it receives its sweetness from apple cider instead of added sugar. I love putting cranberries or fresh fruit in it and sometimes a bit of maple syrup.
Provided by adagger
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together oatmeal, spices, water, dried fruit, and apple cider.
- Cover with paper towel and stick in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, and place in microwave for another minute.
- Cut fresh green grapes on top and add milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160.1, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 0.6, Sodium 4.2, Carbohydrate 27.9, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 0.8, Protein 6.5
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats and cider.
- Microwave, uncovered on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the butter, cinnamon and salt (if using. I don't like it with salt but hubby does).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.7, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 4.1, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 228, Carbohydrate 29.1, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 0.4, Protein 5.4
APPLE SPICED OATMEAL
"This thick satisfying oatmeal is wonderful when overnight guests visit for the holidays," suggests Ericka Willea, Twin Lake, Michigan. "We set up an 'oatmeal bar', offering a variety of fruits and nuts to top steaming bowlfuls."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats and cider. Microwave, uncovered on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the butter, cinnamon and salt. Serve with bananas and berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 229mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
TOASTED IRISH OATMEAL WITH APPLE CIDER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spread oats in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet or jellyroll pan. Toast oats for 15 minutes, turning pan halfway through.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine toasted oats, cider and milk. Simmer until oats are tender but not mushy, 25 to 30 minutes. Stir in salt. Serve with butter and cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 243, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 8 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 131 milligrams, Sugar 19 grams
More about "apple cider oatmeal recipes"
10-MINUTE APPLE CIDER OATMEAL - SPOON UNIVERSITY
Servings 1Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL WITH PECANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED APPLE CIDER OATMEAL - THE SPIFFY COOKIE
APPLE CIDER OVERNIGHT OATS – SIMPLY OATMEAL
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL CRISP - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL - SHAPED BY SHERRI
WINTER BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE + WARMED APPLE CIDER
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL WITH SAUTéED APPLES RECIPE
10 MINUTE APPLE CIDER OATMEAL RECIPE | IT IS A KEEPER
5/5 (2)Category BreakfastServings 2Total Time 20 mins
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL | WEGMANS
HOT SPICED APPLE CIDER OATMEAL IN THE SLOW COOKER - EAT AT HOME
BEST CIDER APPLES - STUDIO DELICIOUS
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL COOKIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
OATMEAL WITH APPLE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHAI OATMEAL COOKIES WITH APPLE CIDER CREAM CHEESE
EASY APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL (PERFECT FOR FALL BREAKFASTS ... - CHEF …
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES | FOODTALK
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL (VEGAN & EASY TO MAKE) – PLANT BASED RD
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL COOKIES - WINE A LITTLE, COOK A LOT
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
APPLE CINNAMON SLOW COOKER OATMEAL | SLOW COOKER LIVING
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL (DAIRY-FREE - FROM MY BOWL
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL COOKIES WITH APPLE CIDER GLAZE
SLOW COOKER APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL - THIS FARM GIRL COOKS
APPLE OATMEAL WITH CIDER - CHEF ABBIE GELLMAN MS, RD, CDN
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL RECIPE | RECIPE | OATMEAL RECIPES, RECIPES ...
SPICED APPLE CIDER OATMEAL BREAD - ONE HOT OVEN
OVERNIGHT BAKED APPLE OATMEAL - A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL - CHEF ABBIE GELLMAN MS, RD, CDN
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL RECIPE - FOOD.COM
WARM APPLE CIDER OATMEAL - THYME OF SEASON
OATMEAL AND APPLE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL BREAD OR MUFFINS - MY WEEKLY EATS
HEALTHY HOMEMADE APPLE BUTTER - GREEN SMOOTHIE GOURMET
APPLE CIDER OATMEAL WITH PECANS - THE TASTY HUB
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #easy #microwave #grains #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love