APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in applesauce, cinnamon and one packet oatmeal. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Mix in the baking soda and flour. Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining packet of oatmeal.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.9 calories, Carbohydrate 35.7 g, Cholesterol 41.2 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 172.5 mg, Sugar 20.9 g
APPLE OATMEAL BREAD
I found (and lost) a great recipe from Sunset or Family Circle magazine about 25 years ago. This is my version from my spotty memory! BATTER WILL BE THICK! Works best with GRATED apple.
Provided by Outta Here
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 1 loaf, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Lightly beat eggs in small bowl. Add oil and eggs to dry ingredients and stir until moistened. Fold in apples and nuts and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.7, Fat 13.3, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 37.2, Sodium 207, Carbohydrate 58.1, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 31.2, Protein 6
APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD
Many people know that a bowl of oatmeal is a healthy way to start the day. There's a lot of nutrition packed into that bowl of goodness, including whole-grain oats, spicy cinnamon and usually fruit and nuts on top. I set out to create a quick bread that had all the nourishment of a bowl of oatmeal -- but that would be easy to slice and take with you.
Provided by Serena Ball
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For the crumble topping: Combine the oats, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- For the bread: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cut out an 8-by-4-inch rectangle of parchment paper and put in the bottom of a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan. Spray the pan and paper with cooking spray.
- Put the oats in a blender and blend to a flour-like consistency. Combine the oat flour, wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the honey, oil, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl; add the sugar, stirring until combined. Add the apples and stir until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Gently stir in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with the crumble topping. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan on a wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from the pan to the rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218, Fat 11 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 128 milligrams, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 14 grams
APPLE BREAKFAST BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix into the butter mixture until moistened. Fold in the apples. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.3 calories, Carbohydrate 43.2 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 322.6 mg, Sugar 23 g
OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD
- Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan, dust the inside with flour and tap out the excess.
- Put the pan on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, using your fingers, toss together the sugar, nuts and cinnamon until evenly mixed. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, applesauce, oil and buttermilk until well blended. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Remove 1/2 teaspoon of the mix and toss it with the fruit, just to coat; set aside. Stir the oats into the bowl. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry and, using a large rubber spatula, stir just until everything is evenly moistened-this is a case.
- in which less is more, so don't overdo the mixing. Scatter the dried fruit over the batter and stir to blend. Scrape the batter into the pan and sprinkle over the topping, tamping it down very lightly with your fingers so it sticks.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until the bread is browned and a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer the bread to.
- a rack to cool for about 5 minutes, then run a knife around the sides of the pan and unmold. Invert and cool to room temperature right side up.
More about "apple oatmeal breakfast bread recipes"
APPLE OATMEAL QUICK BREAD - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hrCategory Quick Breads And MuffinsCalories 147 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) with a rack in the center position. Grease a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan with baking spray and line with a parchment paper overhang (*see photo in blog post; this makes it easy to lift and remove the quick bread from the pan after baking). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the whole wheat pastry flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dark brown sugar and eggs for 1 minute, or until lightly frothy. Add the oil, applesuace, vanilla extract, and lemon zest (if using) and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients until the flour is just absorbed. Using a spatula, fold in the chopped apple and chopped, toasted walnuts. Transfer to the batter to the greased (and parchment-lined) loaf pan. Smooth the top and tap the loaf pan on a countertop lightly to remove any air bubbles. Sprinkle the turbinado sugar evenly over the top of the batter.
APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD | FOOD NETWORK HEALTHY …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HEALTHY BREAKFAST APPLE CRUMBLE OATMEAL BOWL - ORCHIDS ...
APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD - BEST BAKING TIPS
APPLE OATMEAL BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - RELIABLETANKLINE.COM
30+ EASY BREAKFAST IDEAS | JULIE BLANNER
GLAZED APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL BREAD - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD- BREAD MACHINE OR TRADITIONAL METHOD
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD - THE SEASIDE BAKER
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD - KING ARTHUR BAKING
APPLE-CINNAMON OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD | RECIPES | WW USA
OATMEAL APPLE STREUSEL BREAD – A SIMPLE PALATE
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL BREAD - THE WHOLESOME DISH
APPLE OATMEAL BREAD MAKES A DELICIOUS HIGH-FIBER BREAKFAST ...
FRESH APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD - TERRY AMBROSE
HEALTHY APPLE BAKED OATMEAL | THE FOODIE DIETITIAN | KARA ...
APPLE OATMEAL QUICK BREAD FOR BREAKFAST - TEASPOON OF SPICE
APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST CAKE - DIARY OF A RECIPE COLLECTOR
10 BEST APPLE OATMEAL BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLE OATMEAL QUICK BREAD | STONYFIELD RECIPES
OATMEAL APPLE BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
26 EASY APPLE BREAKFAST RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
APPLE CINNAMON BREAKFAST BREAD RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
APPLE-CINNAMON OATMEAL BREAKFAST BREAD | HEALTHY RECIPES ...
APPLE CRANBERRY OATMEAL BREAD - MEATLESS MONDAY
HEALTHY APPLE BREAD RECIPE (WITH OATMEAL & FRESH APPLES)
VANILLA OATMEAL APPLESAUCE BREAD ⋆ ... - VINTAGE MOUNTAIN
APPLE OATMEAL BREAD - KING ARTHUR BAKING
CRANBERRY APPLE OATMEAL BREAD RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
APPLE OATMEAL QUICK BREAD - TURNING THE CLOCK BACK
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL ~ HEALTHY & YUMMY • FIVEHEARTHOME
AWESOME APPLE OATMEAL BREAD-TOTALLY HANDS OFF - BAKING ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do I bake an oatmeal Apple breakfast bake?Our oatmeal apple breakfast bake wouldn’t be complete without the super simple and tasty frosting drizzled on top. All you need is a little milk and voila, breakfast is served! Place rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray then set aside.
What is a good recipe for Oatmeal bread?For the bread: 1 cup dry oats, ground into oat flour 1 cup whole-wheat flour (can sub white-wheat or all-purpose flour) 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 3 large eggs 1/4 cup maple syrup 1/3 up coconut oil, melted 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/3 cup brown sugar.
How to bake oats and applesauce bread?Mix in the rolled oats, applesauce, and walnuts. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove the bread from the oven, and cool completely. Store cooled bread, well wrapped, at room temperature for several days.
What is the best apple oatmeal to eat for breakfast?Baked Apple Oatmeal features tender apples, warm cinnamon, and sweet maple syrup for a wholesome breakfast that's sure to become a new favorite! If you enjoy apple cinnamon breakfast recipes, you'll also love Apple Cinnamon Waffles, Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Muffins, and Baked Apple Cider Donuts!