APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and oil, stirring until just blended.
- Stir in flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mixing until only just moistened (do not overmix).
- Gently fold in the apples.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, dividing evenly among the cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Serve warm or cool; store unused portions in an airtight container.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter, and milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then stir in apple.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. Sprinkle with crumb topping if desired. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin tin cups with cupcake papers.
- Mix brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl for crumb topping. Add butter and press with the back of a spoon or your fingers to incorporate it into the sugar mixture. Mix until crumbly and set aside.
- Toss apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix in sugar, honey, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Stir in oats.
- Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a smaller bowl. Gently fold flour mixture into the wet ingredients with a large spoon, until flour is just mixed in. Spoon batter into the prepared cupcake papers and sprinkle about 1 teaspoon crumb topping on top of each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.3 g, Cholesterol 23.5 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 191.7 mg, Sugar 22 g
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Stir 1/4 cup oats, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, melted butter, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups oats, flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Stir applesauce, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir applesauce mixture into flour mixture just until all ingredients are moistened; stir in apple. Spoon apple mixture into prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full; sprinkle oat topping mixture evenly over each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196.3 calories, Carbohydrate 29.6 g, Cholesterol 18.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 210.2 mg, Sugar 9.9 g
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir in milk, oil, egg and vanilla. Fold apples into batter.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners or cooking spray.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake 17-22 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.3, Fat 7.9, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 17.6, Sodium 16.4, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 10.6, Protein 3.3
APPLE-OAT BRAN MUFFINS
"I love how light and tasty these muffins are," writes Grace Bryant of Merritt Island, Florida. "I make the batter ahead of time and it keeps very nicely in the fridge."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg white, buttermilk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apple. , Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 375° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Fat 3g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 168mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: apples, eggs, full-fat greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, rolled oats, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, almond milk, blueberry, dried cranberries, sliced almond, rasberry
Provided by Joey Firoben
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Peel the skin from the apples and grate on the coarse side of a cheese grater. Set aside. (To prevent browning, place grated apples in a bowl and cover with lemon juice and water. Drain before adding to the batter.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until foamy and pale.
- Add the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, to the bowl and whisk until the mixture is thick and well combined.
- Sprinkle on the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and the grated apple.
- Use a spatula to fold the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the almond milk and continue mixing until everything is well incorporated.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, portion the batter into 12 muffin tin cups lined with cupcake liners.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the muffins have set and just started to turn golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 21 grams
More about "apple oatmeal muffins recipes"
EASY APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
4.8/5 (43)Total Time 25 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 225 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients, stirring just until combined. Fold in the chopped apple, then divide evenly between the 12 muffin cups.
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE: DELICIOUS GRAB N GO …
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS - RECIPES SIMPLE
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS – A COUPLE COOKS
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE WITH MAPLE SYRUP
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
THE BEST HEALTHY APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS THAT YOU WILL …
APPLE-OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE REVIEWS – REDCIPES
HEALTHY APPLESAUCE OAT MUFFINS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
APPLE OATY MUFFINS - VJ COOKS
VEGAN APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS • BAKERITA
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS – EATFOODLICIOUS
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS, SWEETENED WITH HONEY ARE HEALTHY AND …
APPLE-OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS - MELANIE COOKS
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS - I HEART EATING
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS (EASY VEGAN SNACK) - ABBEY'S KITCHEN
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART CANADA
EASY AND HEALTHY APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE - THE COOKING …
APPLE OAT MUFFINS - BAKE PLAY SMILE
HEARTY APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - DAISY …
APPLE MUFFIN RECIPE WITH OATS - EATING HEALTHY SPENDING LESS
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - GIFT OF HOSPITALITY
HEALTHY APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE - WINDING CREEK …
APPLE CARROT MUFFINS WITH OATMEAL | HEALTHY, EASY RECIPE
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS: GLUTEN FREE MUFFIN RECIPE
APPLE OAT MOIST MUFFINS LOW FAT LOW CALORIE RECIPE-RECIPES
HEALTHY APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - COOKIE AND KATE
APPLE FIG OATMEAL MUFFINS | HOMEMADE & YUMMY
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
FRESH APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - BUY THIS COOK THAT
APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS WITH BROWN BUTTER CARAMEL - EAT LOVE EAT
SOURDOUGH APPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS #MUFFINMONDAY
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL MUFFINS - THE WHOLESOME DISH
APPLE WALNUT OATMEAL MUFFINS - A CAMERA AND A COOKBOOK
QUICK AND EASY APPLE MUFFINS RECIPE (WITH OATS) - LIVING WELL MOM
APPLE-OAT MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10+ OAT MUFFIN RECIPES TO MAKE FOREVER | EATINGWELL
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #breads #lunch #snacks #fruit #american #fall #vegetarian #muffins #grains #dietary #gifts #seasonal #quick-breads #apples #pasta-rice-and-grains #brunch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Macintosh Apple muffins with oats?Macintosh apples and a double dose of oats add a boost of nutrition to these crowd-pleasing muffins. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter, and milk.
What is the best way to make oatmeal muffins?Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter, and milk.
How do you make applesauce muffins?Make muffins: Whisk together oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together applesauce, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Stir applesauce mixture into flour mixture until all ingredients are moistened. Fold in chopped apple.
What are the healthiest oatmeal muffins to eat?Cinnamon is one of the most healthiest spices and is loaded with powerful antioxidants. To make these delicious Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins you will need old-fashioned rolled oats, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, light brown sugar, milk, eggs, unsalted butter, apples and cinnamon.