RUSTIC APPLE RASPBERRY TART
This free-form tart requires no pie plate. Just roll out the dough and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place the filling in center of dough and fold up the edge of the pastry to hold in the fruit and juices.- Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Gradually add egg yolk and water, tossing with a fork until a ball forms. Shape into a disk; wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour., On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 14-in. circle. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined 14-in. pizza pan., For filling, combine apples and raspberries in a large bowl. Combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Add to the fruit; toss gently to coat. Spoon over pastry to within 2 in. of edges. Fold up edges of pastry over filling, leaving center uncovered. , Brush folded pastry with milk; sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Using parchment paper, slide tart onto wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 144mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE
Apple tarts were a special treat when I was growing up, and now I've made this recipe my own. I like to use a shortbread crust and glaze the apples with raspberry jam to make them rosy.
Provided by GingerPeach
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt for the crust.
- Coat the butter in the flour mixture and slice into small pieces.
- For those of us without pastry cutting devices, rub the butter between your fingers with one hand while sprinkling flour on it with the other to create smaller and smaller butter chunks.
- Continue for a few minutes until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Add the yolk of one egg, and blend until the dough sticks together.
- (I recommend using your hands).
- If the dough is not sticky enough, add a teaspoon of water and try again.
- Roll the dough out in between 2 layers of wax paper.
- Then carefully flip it onto a tart pan.
- Sprinkle some flour on the bottom of the crust to help absorb juice from the apples.
- Peel and cut the apples into 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange in concentric circles over the crust, overlapping like a fan.
- Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon and ginger over the apples.
- If you are using really tart apples, you may want to add an extra tbspn sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat the raspberry jam until liquified.
- When the tart is baked, brush the apples with raspberry glaze.
SUGAR-GLAZED APPLE TART RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- For the dough, put the flour, butter, oil, sugar, and salt in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
- Add the Tablespoon of ice water and process for another five or six seconds.
- Remove from the bowl and form into a flat dough. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and then refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll the ball of dough into a thin layer, around ¼ inch (6 ⅓ mm) thick.
- Using a round cutter, or use a round bowl or lid as a guide and cut out into a nice round circle. Carefully transfer the dough to a large cookie sheet lined with a nonstick baking mat.
- Arrange the apple slices, alternating them nicely on top of the dough. Sprinkle the apple with sugar and put butter cubes on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the fruit is soft and the dough nicely browned.
- Some of the juice from the fruit will have leaked out onto the cookie sheet. Before it hardens and makes the disks stick to the sheet, lift the tart with a broad spatula and transfer them to a cooling rack or platter.
- Serve lukewarm or at room temperature with ice cream (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 9 grams
GLAZED APPLE TART
This is one of my favorite desserts, and a primary reason is because it's so easy to prepare. I've taken it to numerous gatherings, where it received rave reviews.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16-20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup of sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine egg yolk and water; stir into flour mixture and mix lightly. Form dough into a ball; press onto bottom and sides of an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the apples over crust. Combine granola, almonds and remaining sugar; sprinkle over apples. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool on wire rack. Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over pie.
Nutrition Facts :
This familiar fruit-filled dessert is a close cousin to classic apple pie. We started with a standard all-butter piecrust and our favorite cooking apples, then added raspberries to the mix. You should be able to find fresh berries in your local market; if not, frozen ones will do.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Stir apples, raspberries, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 disk of dough to 1/8 inch thick. Cut into a 12-inch round. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fill with apple mixture. Dot with butter.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining disk of dough to 1/8 inch thick. Cut into a 12-inch round. Drape over filling. Trim overhang to 1 inch. Press edges to seal. Fold overhang under, and crimp as desired. Make five 3-inch slits in top crust. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Whisk egg yolk and cream in a bowl; brush over top crust. Sprinkle with sanding sugar. Bake until crust is golden and juices are bubbling, 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes. Place foil on rack below to catch juices. Tent pie with foil if browning too quickly. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool 4 hours (up to overnight).
FRESH APPLE TARTS
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, and salt. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract until dough forms a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour but not more than 1 day.
- While the dough is chilling, prepare the apple filling.
- In a medium bowl, toss diced apples with sugar and cinnamon. Mix in walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 16 3-inch tart pans. Remove tart dough from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- Knead dough briefly on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 16 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 6-inch circle, and carefully fit one circle into each tart pan.
- Spoon an equal amount of apple mixture into each tart pan. Fold pastry over filling. Place filled tarts on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Melt apricot jam and brush over finished tarts, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387.9 calories, Carbohydrate 55.8 g, Cholesterol 78.9 mg, Fat 16.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 60.4 mg, Sugar 25.9 g
More about "apple tart with raspberry glaze recipes"
APPLE CREAM CHEESE TART - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
BASIC FRUIT GLAZE FOR FRUIT TARTS AND FRUIT PIZZA - BAKER BETTIE
APPLE TART WITH APRICOT GLAZE RECIPE - FRANK STITT | FOOD & WINE
GLAZED APPLE TART RECIPE - FRANCIS MALLMANN | FOOD & WINE
APPLE TART WITH APPLE GLAZE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
ALICE WATERS' APPLE TART RECIPE - SOPHISTICATED GOURMET
RASPBERRY TART RECIPE - BBC FOOD
APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
CLASSIC RASPBERRY APPLE TART RECIPE – AFROPOLITAN MOM
APPLE RASPBERRY TART | BAKED BY RACHEL
APPLE RASPBERRY TART (MOTTS) RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
RUSTIC APPLE TART WITH APRICOT GLAZE - BONNE MAMAN
APPLE TART WITH APPLE GLAZE | CHEF JULIE YOON
TART GLAZE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
RASPBERRY GLAZED PIE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLE-RASPBERRY TART RECIPE -- YANKEE MAGAZINE - NEW ENGLAND
APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE - PLAIN.RECIPES
EASY APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRIES - PERFECT FALL DESSERT
GLAZED APPLE TART RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
FRENCH APPLE TART RECIPE WITH PASTRY CREAM - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST COOKING BREADCRUMB RECIPES: APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE
GLAZED RASPBERRY TARTS
APPLE AND FRANGIPANE TART WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE? : BAKING
APPLE RASPBERRY TART - TART, SWEET & YUMMY - ORGASMIC CHEF
GLAZED APPLE TARTS – PHIL'S HOME KITCHEN
APPLE TART WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE - CHAMPSDIET.COM
APPLE RASPBERRY PIE | SWEET AND TART - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
GLAZED APPLE TART RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RUSTIC APPLE TART WITH APRICOT GLAZE - THE BEST OF THIS LIFE
RUSTIC FRENCH APPLE TART - ONCE UPON A CHEF
EASY APPLE TART 簡単アップルタルト • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
APPLE TURNOVERS WITH RASPBERRY GLAZE - GLUTEN FREE BY LANE
APPLE-RASPBERRY SLAB PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GLAZED RASPBERRY TART - TOM'S FOOD!
STRAWBERRY TART WITH RASPBERRY-ORANGE GLAZE RECIPE - LOS ANGELES …
RASPBERRY GLAZE PIE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RASPBERRY APPLE PIE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
MAPLE GLAZED RUSTIC APPLE TART - SMELLS LIKE HOME
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #low-protein #healthy #pies-and-tarts #tarts #desserts #fruit #european #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #apples #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love