- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the bacon and cook until it just starts to get a little crispy, about 5 minutes. Add the crushed red pepper, garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the beans and artichokes to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the orecchiette in the boiling water for the amount of time specified on the box, minus 2 minutes. Reserve 3/4 cup of the pasta water, then drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the artichokes and beans and toss over medium heat. Add the pasta water and continue to cook until the pasta achieves an al dente texture and the sauce is coating the pasta. Remove from the heat and add half of the Parmesan. Mix in the butter and half of the parsley. Season with more salt and pepper. Transfer to large serving bowl and garnish with the remaining Parmesan, parsley and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the onions into a skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Saute for a few minutes, and then add in the diced tomatoes, chicken stock, olives, artichoke hearts and garlic. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and stir to combine with the sauce. Mix in the pesto. Toss in the feta and top with the pine nuts.
PANTRY PASTA SALAD
This is a quick and delicious recipe from staples in my pantry. It is a hearty pasta salad great as a main dish or side and is perfect for potlucks or anytime you are in a pinch for time. You can't go wrong with this recipe. In season (and on hand) cherry tomatoes would be an excellent addition, as would fresh herbs from your garden. Any cheese would work and diced salami or browned pancetta would be great in here. Be careful not to over-salt your water. The artichokes, olives, dressing, and cheese add lots of salty goodness.
Provided by ATB
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine garbanzo beans, artichoke hearts, frozen peas, black olives, and red onion in a large salad bowl.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Mix still-warm pasta into garbanzo bean mixture. Fold queso blanco cheese into salad; add Italian salad dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with cracked black pepper. Set salad aside until peas thaw and flavors blend, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52.9 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 14.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 1042.3 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
PANTRY PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: anchovies, clams, spaghetti, garlic, medium onion, olive oil, butter, fresh ground black pepper, red pepper flake, salt
Provided by Julie Yoon
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook pasta al dente according to box instructions
- On medium high heat, add onions and garlic to a pan with olive oil and butter and sweat until translucent. Add the entire can of anchovies, including the oil. Mix until the anchovies disintegrate. Then, add the entire can of chopped clams, including the juice.
- Reduce heat to-medium low and reduce the liquid down at least 50% while pasta finishes cooking. Add the pasta and mix well.
- Season with fresh ground pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 2 grams
"PANTRY FIND" PASTA FOR TWO
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet and saute shallot until soft and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add olives, chopped tomatoes, and capers. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Drain pasta, add to the skillet, and toss to coat. Mix in tuna in chunks. Top with Romano cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.2 calories, Carbohydrate 91.3 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 8.2 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 1362.5 mg, Sugar 14.2 g
More about "pantry pasta recipes"
8 PANTRY PASTAS OUR STAFF MAKES WHEN THERE'S NOTHING IN …
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsPublished 2017-11-14
- Spaghetti with Harissa and White Beans. My boss David likes to toss spaghetti with olive oil, white beans (either cooked or canned will work, but if you're going to use canned you might try this trick to improve their flavor), and harrisa, a fiery, smoky chile paste.
- Pasta with Anchovies and Breadcrumbs. A pantry combo that's pretty much universally beloved by all of our staff members goes like this: pasta + a good tin of anchovies + plenty of olive oil + breadcrumbs.
- Pesto Spaghetti with White Beans and Tuna. David also likes to use canned tuna (buy the good stuff, though, please! You deserve it.) , spaghetti, a jar of pesto, and white beans for an herby, creamy pasta with a good amount of protein from the fish.
- Antipasto Pasta. Food Director Rhoda Boone developed this quick, delicious pasta that features lots of antipasto ingredients—pine nuts, dry-cured sausage, pepperoncini, sun-dried tomatoes, and marinated artichoke hearts.
- Chickpea Pasta. One of my personal favorite pantry pastas, or just meals in general, is chickpea pasta. (You may have heard it marveled at around the internet.)
- Pasta with Canned Tomatoes and Tuna. Make a simple tomato sauce using canned tomatoes. Then, toss the cooked pasta shape of your choice in the sauce, along with some good canned tuna and some capers for a salty, umami kick.
- Crispy Chickpea Pasta. While the tomatoey chickpea pasta is a go-to for me, my coworker Anna likes the simple combination of chickpeas, capers, and garlic with pasta.
- Porcini and White Wine Pasta. Dried mushrooms are a very powerful savory ingredient that you should always keep on hand. Cooking them in white wine and a little bit of boxed broth or water will rehydrate them and make for a flavorful sauce.
11 PASTAS YOU CAN MAKE FROM PANTRY INGREDIENTS
Occupation Food Writer And Cookbook AuthorEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- French Onion Soup Pasta. This pantry pasta is warm, hearty, and full of French onion soup flavor. The onions are lightly caramelized, then tossed with al dente pasta, buttery breadcrumbs, and of course nutty gruyere cheese—all items that are readily found in a well-stocked kitchen.
- Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. Pull out a few jars from the back of your cabinet or fridge to make this flavorful and quick pasta. Bright and bursting with flavors, sun-dried tomatoes pack a punch along with black olives and artichoke hearts.
- Chickpea Pasta. This elegant pasta dish uses a creamy, bean-based sauce instead of the traditional tomato or alfredo. It's a high-protein alternative that's also vegan.
- Easy Pesto Pasta. All you need to make this simply delicious easy pesto pasta is a jar of pesto, penne, and some parmesan cheese. When it comes down to it, the parmesan is optional, making it essentially a two-ingredient dish.
- Creamy Pasta and Tomato Sauce. Rich and vibrant, creamy pasta and tomato sauce only takes a few ingredients and a few minutes to make. The combination of al dente pasta, jarred tomato sauce, canned tomatoes, and cream cheese is a winning one, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Vegan Pasta Puttanesca With Capers and Olives. This vegan pasta puttanesca gets tons of flavor from olives, capers, and even a little olive brine. There's no need for cheese when a dish is the delicious all on its own.
- Quick and Easy Pasta and Bean Salad. Utilizing canned goods like beans, corn, and pimentos, this simple pasta dish is perfect when you can't make a trip to the store.
- Easy Vegan Nutritional Yeast Pasta. Whether you follow a vegan diet or you've run out of cheese, nutritional yeast is a healthy, tasty alternative that's shelf-stable.
- Vegan Pumpkin Pasta. A little canned pumpkin purée, nondairy milk, onion, and garlic makes a creamy, vegan, gluten-free sauce that only takes a few minutes to throw together.
- Pasta With Garlic and Cheese. Sometimes simple is best, and few things are more satisfying than al dente pasta tossed with fresh garlic and salty cheese.
PANTRY PASTA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.2/5 (42)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4
PASTA PANTRY: DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPES THAT ARE TIMELESS EBOOK : …
Author BookSumo PressFormat Kindle Edition
TOP 100 PANTRY RECIPES - FOOD.COM
WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER: PANTRY STAPLES THAT GO EASY ON THE HIP POCKET
PANTRY PASTA WITH VEGETABLE FETTUCCINE – VALENTE PASTA
PANTRY PASTA | HOME MOVIES WITH ALISON ROMAN - YOUTUBE
20 EASY PANTRY PASTA RECIPES THAT'LL BE YOUR NEW SUPPERTIME …
EASY PANTRY PASTA - COUNTRY LIVING
BEST PANTRY PASTA RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
OUR BEST EASY PASTA RECIPES TO MAKE USING PANTRY INGREDIENTS
THE EASY PANTRY PASTA RECIPE EVERY FOODIE NEEDS UP THEIR SLEEVE
ROASTED SEAWEED IS THE POWERHOUSE INGREDIENT IN THIS PANTRY PASTA
5 PANTRY PASTA RECIPES FROM OUR TEST KITCHEN DIRECTOR
THE ULTIMATE PANTRY PASTA FORMULA
5-INGREDIENT PANTRY PASTA RECIPE IDEAS | KITCHN
PASTA RECIPES FROM THE PANTRY: HOW TO MAKE PASTA DINNER …
5 EASY PANTRY PASTA RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE IN A PINCH
25 BEST PANTRY RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
PANTRY PASTA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
31 EASY PANTRY DINNERS THAT MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE
WEEKNIGHT PANTRY PASTA RECIPE - THE HANGRY ECONOMIST
PANTRY PASTA FOR TWO - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PANTRY PASTA — ALISON ROMAN
PANTRY PASTA - TRADER JOE'S
PANTRY PASTA (MY FAVORITE PASTA) - MY KITCHEN LITTLE
PANTRY PASTA RECIPE | PAMELA SALZMAN & RECIPES
10-INGREDIENT CREAMY VEGAN PANTRY PASTA - RAINBOW PLANT LIFE
QUICK AND EASY PANTRY PASTA - STRESS BAKING
EASY 15 MINUTE GARLIC LEMON PANTRY PASTA RECIPE - TASTING WITH TINA
THIS ITALIAN PANTRY PASTA RECIPE HAS ENDLESS VARIATIONS
PANTRY PASTA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ONE-POT PANTRY PASTA - THE FAUX MARTHA
PESCATARIAN PANTRY PASTA | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
15 MINUTE PANTRY PASTA RECIPE - TASTING WITH TINA
PANTRY PASTA - MY MARKET KITCHEN
GARLIC PARMESAN PANTRY PASTA WITH CRUNCHY BREADCRUMBS
PASTA RECIPE BOOK - THERESCIPES.INFO
ONE-POT PANTRY PASTA - SUPER EASY PANTRY PASTA RECIPE
100+ EASY PANTRY RECIPES - GIMME SOME OVEN
SAVORY PANTRY PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love