APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES - MOST REQUESTED COOKIE!
Provided by Get Off Your Butt and BAKE
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Beat butter and sugar together until light & fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat again until combined. Add the applesauce and beat again.
- Add the flour, salt, soda, baking powder, cinnamon & cloves and beat until just combined.
- Stir in the rolled oats, raisins, nuts & chocolate chips & mix well.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls or use an ice cream scoop on cookie sheets.
- Bake in pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cookies cool on rack or paper towels before placing in container.
- These cookies freeze well.
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES I
- Cream shortening and sugar together. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in applesauce and coffee.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients together. Add to applesauce mixture and blend thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.3 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 46.3 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES II
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the shortening, brown sugar, applesauce and egg until smooth, Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves; stir into the applesauce mixture. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66.3 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 3.1 mg, Fat 3.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 32.4 mg, Sugar 4.6 g
APPLESAUCE-RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by ladydee009
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cream the oil and sugar together. Add the egg and beat until light. Blend the vanilla and applesauce. Stir the flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, oats, and raisins into the creamed mixture. Blend well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly oiled baking sheets. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes, cool on a wire rack. Nutritional Facts: Calories 56 Carbohydrates 10 g Protein 1 g Fat 2 g Sodium 47 mg
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES
- 24Preheat oven to 375*. Grease 2 large cookie sheets.
- On waxed paper, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; beat in egg, applesauce, and vanilla until well combined. Beat in flour mixture just until blended. With spoon, stir in apple, raisins, and walnuts if using.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, 1 inch apart, on prepared cookie sheets. Bake cookies on 2 oven racks 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned around edges and set, rotating cookie sheets between upper and lower racks halfway through baking.
- While cookies bake, prepare Lemon Glaze:
- In small bowl, stir confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks. With pastry brush, brush glaze over warm cookies; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.6, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 19, Sodium 90.3, Carbohydrate 26.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 15.5, Protein 1.6
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES
- preheat oven to 350f, grease cookie sheets.
- cream butter with sugar and egg.
- stir in everything else.
- drop spoonfulls onto the cookie sheets with room for them to expand.
- bake 12 min or until light brown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and pinch of cloves. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar on high, scraping down bowl as needed, until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition. With mixer on low, beat in half the flour mixture, then milk and remaining flour mixture. Beat just until combined.
- With a rubber spatula, fold apples and raisins into dough. Drop dough in 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches apart, onto two baking sheets. Bake until cookies are firm around edges, about 14 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Let cool completely on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon water. Transfer to a zip-top bag. Snip a very small hole in one corner and drizzle glaze over cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g
MOM'S SOFT RAISIN COOKIES
With four sons in service during World War II, my mother sent these favorite cookies as a taste from home to "her boys" in different parts of the world. These days, my 11 grandchildren are enjoying them as we did, along with my stories of long ago.- Pearl Cochenour, Williamsport, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine water and raisins in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes; remove from the heat and let cool (do not drain). , Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. , Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "applesauce raisin cookies recipes"
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES (SOFT & CHEWY) | RECIPETIN EATS
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE
APPLESAUCE OAT RAISIN COOKIES - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
APPLESAUCE RAISIN SPICE COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIE RECIPE - DELISHABLY
ROBINHOOD | APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES WITH RAISINS RECIPE
OATMEAL RAISIN APPLESAUCE COOKIES RECIPE - DELISHABLY
SUPER SOFT APPLESAUCE COOKIES - THE SLOW ROASTED …
APPLESAUCE RAISIN CHEWS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
FARMHOUSE APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES - PLOWING THROUGH …
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES APPLESAUCE …
SOFT APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES - BIGOVEN.COM
TOP 46 BISQUICK APPLESAUCE COOKIES-RECIPES
APPLESAUCE-RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES®
APPLESAUCE BREAKFAST COOKIES - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
APPLESAUCE-RAISIN COOKIES – COOKING RECIPES
APPLESAUCE RAISIN BARS OIL - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES II - YUM TASTE
APPLE COOKIES WITH RAISINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES I - YUM TASTE
APPLESAUCE COOKIES WITH RAISINS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CAITLIN'S APPLESAUCE RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES - KEEPIN' IT KIND
APPLESAUCE-RAISIN COOKIES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
STEEL CUT OATMEAL COOKIES APPLESAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
APPLESAUCE-RAISIN BRAN COOKIES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SOFT BAKED OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - ALYONA'S COOKING
OATMEAL RAISIN WALNUT COOKIES | AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION RECIPES
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES (NO FLOUR, EGGS, SUGAR, BUTTER …
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RAISIN NUT COOKIES » HTTPS://WWW ...
TOP 44 APPLESAUCE RAISIN SPICE COOKIES RECIPE LAND OLAKES
APPLESAUCE RAISIN COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - TODAY.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #canadian #fall #vegetarian #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #seasonal #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make applesauce cookies?Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar and shortening until smooth. Stir in the egg, and then the applesauce until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the applesauce mixture. Mix in walnuts and raisins.
How do you make cookies with raisins?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, oats, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Toss with raisins.
How do you make a cake with applesauce?Ingredients. 1 1 cup all-purpose flour (or whole wheat) 2 1 teaspoon baking powder. 3 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. 4 1/2 teaspoon salt. 5 2 tablespoons butter. 6 1/2 cup sugar. 7 1/2 cup light brown sugar. 8 1 large egg. 9 1/2 cup applesauce (or use 1 cup and increase flour by 1/2 cup) 10 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for variety, try almond extract)
How do you cook Applesauce in the oven?Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a large bowl, mix together the shortening, brown sugar, applesauce and egg until smooth, Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves; stir into the applesauce mixture. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.