ARARE COOKIE CRUNCH
I'm not sure how this combination of flavors tastes. Posting it because it is something 'different'. If you are smell sensitive, you might want to get a small package of arare (mochi crunch) and try it first...it has a strong smell. Most people either love it or hate it. It's flavor also depends on the brand and type of arare you use...I like the Enjoy brand.
Provided by marisk
Yield 36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar.
- Add flour and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in arare.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.7, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 4.1, Cholesterol 16.9, Sodium 45.6, Carbohydrate 10.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 3.3, Protein 1
CRUNCHY CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in the crisp rice cereal, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.6 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 23.9 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 133.3 mg, Sugar 21.3 g
CRISPY COFFEE COOKIES
I created this recipe because I wanted an easy-to-make cookie that folks can't resist. These tempting treats have a hint of coffee flavor and aren't overly sweet.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine sugar and oil. Dissolve coffee in water; add to sugar mixture and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the sugar mixture., Roll into 3/4-in. balls, then roll in additional sugar. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets; flatten with a fork. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 84mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "arare cookie crunch recipes"
ARARE COOKIES | HI COOKERY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST CRISPIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
MURDER, SHE BAKED: CHOCOLATE CHIP CRUNCH COOKIE …
LOCAL TREAT - ARARE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
10 BEST CRUNCHY COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
ARARE COOKIE CRUNCH RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 4373 per serving
- Preheat electric oven to 325 F. In large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter, margarine, and sugar.
NO BUTTER BAKING.: ARARE COOKIES
HAWAIIAN SNACKS - SNACK HAWAII
MOCHI CRUNCH COOKIES II RECIPE • COOKING HAWAIIAN STYLE
TOMOE BRAND ARARE SNACK HAWAII - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
ARARE COOKIES | RICE DESSERT RECIPES, TOFU DESSERT, BAKING
BEST ARARE COOKIE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ARARE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SWEETHONOLULU.COM
10 OF OUR FAVORITE HAWAIʻI SNACKS - HAWAII MAGAZINE
ARARE CRUNCH COOKIES - OAHU? - RESTAURANTS - HAWAII - CHOWHOUND
'ONO KINE GRINDZ: ARARE COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP ARARE COOKIES - LOKAHILIFESTYLE.COM
ARARE COOKIE CRUNCH | RECIPE | COOKIE CRUNCH, CRUNCH, HAWAII FOOD
MOCHI CRUNCH COOKIES RECIPE - KEEPING IT RELLE
ARARE COOKIES | HI COOKERY | COOKIE RECIPES HOMEMADE, FOOD …
COOKIE CRUNCH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ARARE COOKIE CRUNCH | HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC
BETTY’S BEST | KITCHEN MISCHIEFS - WORDPRESS.COM
KAKIMOCHI ARARE IS HAWAII’S MOVIE TREAT - HAWAIIAN CULTURE STORIES
ARARE COOKIES PLUS FURIKAKE CHEX CRACK MIX
MOCHI CRUNCH O’ BUNCH – TASTY ISLAND
KAKIMOCHI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FOODLAND
ENJOY ARARE RICE CRACKERS - SNACK HAWAII
ARARE (FOOD) - WIKIPEDIA
COOKIE CRUNCH | KITCHEN MISCHIEFS
You'll also love