PEPPERONI PIZZA QUICHE
Field editor Debbie White of Williamson, West Virginia puts ever-popular ingredients into a pastry crust for her appealing "pizza pie". She writes, "There's seldom a slice left when I serve it to family or company."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Bake unpricked pastry shell at 375° for 11 minutes. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup Swiss cheese. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, oregano, cayenne and pepper; pour over cheese. , Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, thyme, sugar and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated., Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese over quiche. Top with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and olives. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375 calories, Fat 26g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 160mg cholesterol, Sodium 547mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE QUICHE
- Put a baking sheet in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Whisk the eggs, half-and-half, 3/4 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach, artichoke hearts and 2 pinches salt. Cook, stirring, until the spinach is wilted and the skillet is dry, about 1 minute. Remove the vegetables to a plate lined with a few layers of paper towels; let cool slightly. Carefully pull up the sides of the paper towels and squeeze out most of the liquid; stir the vegetables into the egg mixture.
- Scatter the goat cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour in the egg mixture, then arrange the tomatoes cut-side up in the eggs. Season with pepper. Carefully place the quiche on the hot baking sheet and bake until set, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl; whisk in the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil until smooth. When the quiche is almost done, add the salad mix to the bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the quiche into wedges and serve with the salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470, Fat 32 grams, SaturatedFat 12 grams, Cholesterol 177 milligrams, Sodium 892 milligrams, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 7 grams
GRANDMA'S ARTICHOKE PIE
- 1. Drain artichokes and cut each one in half. In bowl mix together artichokes, eggs, pepperoni,mozzarella cheese, salt , pepper and grated cheese. Pour into pie shell and bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes!
This quiche makes a yummy, light dinner. Serve with a mug of soup, and a small tossed salad to complete the meal.
Provided by Dee514
Yield 1 9inch Quiche, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters, or large dice.
- In frying pan over low heat, add oil, saute whole garlic cloves for a minute or so.
- Add artichoke hearts and saute them until they start to brown.
- Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, Romano and mozzerella cheeses and pepper, mixing well.
- Add the artichokes and the oil from the pan to the egg mixture, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until filling is set and just starts to brown.
ARTICHOKE PEPPERONI QUICHE RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by mytastytreasures
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350. Defrost artichokes and pat dry. Cut into quarters. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Then mix in all of the remaining ingredients. Pour into the pie crust and bake for 45-60 minutes.
PEPPERONI SPINACH QUICHE
Several years ago, I had to come up with an appetizer to serve at a pool party, and this colorful quiche was a hit. It's great on an antipasto tray, cut into wedges. -Elly Townsend, Summerfield, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal seams. Set aside., In a small skillet, saute red pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat. In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in red pepper mixture. Pour into crust. , Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled quiche in plastic and foil. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap quiche; reheat in oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 145mg cholesterol, Sodium 417mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
- Drain 1 jar into fry pan & sauté onion& garlic in the oil for 5 min, or until limp.(discard oil from other jar) chop artichokes and set aside. In large bowl beat eggs; add crumbs & everything else. Spread in greased 9x9 pan or 9 in round pan. Bake @325 for 30 min or firm. Cut into squares or pie slices. You may also put this into your favorite savory piecrust, but I find it stands up on it's own
More about "artichoke pepperoni quiche recipe 455"
PEPPERONI PIZZA QUICHE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3.5/5 (24)Category LunchServings 6Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
10 BEST ARTICHOKE QUICHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGETARIAN QUICHE WITH ARTICHOKES - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
ROASTED BELL PEPPER AND ARTICHOKE QUICHE - GARLIC & ZEST
4.4/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Breakfast, Main CourseCalories 294 per serving
ARTICHOKE QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
3.5/5 (4)Calories 169 per servingServings 6
ARTICHOKE PEPPERONI PIE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 974 per serving
SPINACH ARTICHOKE QUICHE - GARLIC & ZEST
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE WITH ARTICHOKE - EVOLVING TABLE
Ratings 15Calories 169 per servingCategory Breakfast, Brunch
QUICHE WITH ARTICHOKE HEARTS AND PARMESAN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 55 minsCalories 198 per serving
SPINACH ARTICHOKE QUICHE | SHECOOKS.DESIGN
Reviews 1Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
ARTICHOKE, POTATO AND RED PEPPER QUICHE | KEL'S CAFE OF ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
∆MERMAID FOOD∆ | FOOD, CHEESE BOARD, MEALS
MUSHROOM, CARAMELIZED ONION & ARTICHOKE QUICHE - BENBELLA ...
PEPPERONI QUICHE | RECIPE | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES ...
ZUCCHINI AND SPINACH PIZZA RECIPE 455 - TFRECIPES.COM
ARTICHOKE PEPPERONI QUICHE RECIPE
ARTICHOKE PEPPERONI QUICHE RECIPE | RECIPE | QUICHE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make artichoke cheese pie?Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, Romano and mozzerella cheeses and pepper, mixing well. Add the artichokes and the oil from the pan to the egg mixture, mix well. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until filling is set and just starts to brown.
What is the best way to cook spinach quiche?Sautéed fresh spinach, quartered artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese combine to make this quick and easy Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sauté olive oil and onion in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
What is the best way to bake a crustless quiche?The basic steps to baking a crustless quiche include: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sauté diced onions, garlic, and fresh spinach in a sauce pan over medium heat until spinach has wilted. Whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoning ingredients.
How do you cook artichoke hearts and garlic?Cut artichoke hearts into quarters, or large dice. In frying pan over low heat, add oil, saute whole garlic cloves for a minute or so. Add artichoke hearts and saute them until they start to brown. Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool.