EASY GARLIC FRIED SHRIMP
- Stir together soy sauce, water, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic until lightly browned. Add shrimp in one layer and pour soy sauce mixture on top. Cook until shrimp are pink, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.9 g, Cholesterol 216 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 23.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 699.9 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
THE BEST GARLIC SHRIMP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
Yes, almost the same as my other recipe but 100% better! A little change went a long way. It is the best, I promise! I have NEVER in my life had better shrimp. My whole family was in heaven. OK, enough tooting my own horn!
Provided by Dreamgoddess
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large Ziplock freezer bag, mix everything except the butter and swish it around good to coat all of the shrimp. Or, mix everything in a large bowl and cover TIGHTLY with Saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat large heavy bottom pan with the butter in it on medium. Toss shrimp around for about 10 minutes until pink and lightly browned.
- TIPS: Do not substitute with garlic powder OR dried parsley! Sea salt is stronger than table salt so use less than normal. Table salt can be substituted.
- Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce.
- I KNOW THIS IS VERY SIMILAR TO MY OTHER SHRIMP RECIPE, BUT I MADE IT THIS WAY TONIGHT AND IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE THAT I HAD TO POST IT! EVEN BETTER THAN MY OTHER SHRIMP RECIPE!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.8, Fat 22.3, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 41.7, Sodium 182.5, Carbohydrate 2.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.2, Protein 4.1
Garlicky sautéed shrimp and a last-minute sprinkle of Parmesan cheese completes any meal. Serve over pasta, a salad, or alongside crusty bread.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red-pepper flakes; cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant and golden (but not brown), about 30 seconds. Add shrimp; raise heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring often, until shrimp are opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter, and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
- Melt butter in a large skillet or wok over medium-low heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Mix in garlic powder.
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a bowl to make a slurry. Pour into the skillet and stir until butter sauce thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 203.3 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 300.6 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
SIMPLE GARLIC SHRIMP
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke. Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 1 minute.
- Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice, caper brine, 1 1/2 teaspoon cold butter, and half the parsley.
- Cook until butter has melted, about 1 minute, then turn heat to low and stir in 1 1/2 tablespoon cold butter. Cook and stir until all butter has melted to form a thick sauce and shrimp are pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl; continue to cook butter sauce, adding water 1 teaspoon at a time if too thick, about 2 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve shrimp topped with the pan sauce. Garnish with remaining flat-leaf parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.9 g, Cholesterol 188.1 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 243.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
Provided by Bryan Miller
Categories easy, quick, side dish
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and pepper flakes. Cook until the garlic is sizzling (reduce heat if garlic colors too quickly), about 1 minute.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and add to pan. Add paprika and bay leaf. Saute until opaque on the bottom, about 1 minute. Turn shrimp over. Cook about 10 seconds.
- Add broth. Simmer until shrimp are cooked, about 1 minute. Remove shrimp from pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Add lemon juice to cooking liquid. Taste and correct seasonings.
- Spoon the sauce and sprinkle the parsley over the shrimp. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 292, UnsaturatedFat 23 grams, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 28 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 8 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 331 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
PAN-FRIED GARLIC SHRIMP
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp until pink on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add shallot and garlic; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 172.3 mg, Fat 14.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 201.6 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
EASY EXTREMELY GARLIC SHRIMP
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir minced garlic until lightly browned. Add shrimp; season with garlic salt and garlic powder. Pour lemon juice over shrimp. Continue to cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 213.2 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 20.1 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 4386.4 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
Garlic and lemon lend a pleasant flavor to these speedy sauteed shrimp from Sheryll Hughes-Smith of Brandon, Mississippi. "I like to serve them over wild rice mix from a box," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet, saute the shrimp and garlic in butter for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the lemon juice; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 199mg cholesterol, Sodium 309mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein.
More about "simple garlic shrimp recipes"
SHEET-PAN GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
GARLIC SHRIMP (HAWAIIAN STYLE) - COOKING CLASSY
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
GARLICKY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - ERREN'S KITCHEN - RECIPES TO RELY ON
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - DAMN DELICIOUS
15+ GARLIC SHRIMP DINNER RECIPES TO MAKE FOREVER
SIMPLE GARLIC SHRIMP - QUICK AND EASY - 20 MINUTES - POPPOP COOKS
EASY CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SHRIMP AND GARLIC RECIPE EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY ONE PAN HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - THE BUSY BAKER
20 MINUTE HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP (QUICK & EASY SAUTEED SHRIMP ... - BAKE IT …
SPICY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP (EASY AND QUICK)- KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE – HOW TO COOK SHRIMP — EATWELL101
EASY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
SIMPLE GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP RECIPE (3-INGREDIENTS!)
GARLIC SHRIMP - SKINNYTASTE
SIMPLE GARLIC & BUTTER SHRIMP WITH SPAGHETTI (SHRIMP SCAMPI)
EASY GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP AND RICE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
BEST GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - DELISH
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP – WELLPLATED.COM
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP, EASY & DELICIOUS! CAJUN GARLIC BUTTERED …
MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
GARLIC BUTTER ARGENTINEAN SHRIMP - BON APPETIT
BEST LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER …
PORTUGUESE SHRIMP WITH GARLIC RECIPE | RECIPE | PORK RIB RECIPES ...
SIMPLE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP WITH RICE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - JO COOKS
10 BEST CRISPY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP - AHEAD OF THYME
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP | READY IN 10 MINUTES! - JZ EATS
SIMPLE GARLIC SHRIMP | RECIPE | SHRIMP DISHES, RECIPES, SEAFOOD …
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
DISCOVER GARLIC SHRIMP NOODLE RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
EASY CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love