My husband adores this recipe for Asian ribs, and I love how good it makes the house smell! The mild, tangy, salty-sweet sauce with fresh ginger and garlic is delicious with rice or noodles. -Julie Ko, Rogers, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (about 4 cups sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place ribs in a 6-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender., Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil., Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ribs. Garnish with onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 902 calories, Fat 51g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 163mg cholesterol, Sodium 1891mg sodium, Carbohydrate 61g carbohydrate (51g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 48g protein.
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS
- Stir together the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha in the crock of a slow cooker. Add the ribs; cover and refrigerate. Allow ribs to marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before cooking, drain marinade and discard. Cook on Low for 9 hours. Drain cooked meat and shred, using 2 forks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 652.7 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 176.6 mg, Fat 44 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 48.4 g, SaturatedFat 12.7 g, Sodium 2528.6 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
COUNTRY STYLE ASIAN BBQ RIBS
Pork rib recipes! I'm always searching for easy rib recipes to keep my family happy - we are rib fanatics! Country Style Asian BBQ Ribs are boneless ribs in the oven....tender, juicy, and made in just 4 simple steps.
Provided by Chef Alli
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the marinade ingredients; pour the prepared marinade into a heavy-duty gallon bag that has been placed into a large bowl. Add the pork ribs to the marinade and seal well; let the ribs marinate in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degree F. Wrap two large rimmed baking sheets with heavy-duty foil.Remove the ribs from the marinade, patting each one dry; place the ribs onto one of the foil-lined baking sheets; cover with foil. **Reserve the marinade for use as a sauce later! Bake the ribs, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until they are starting to become fork-tender. Remove the cooked ribs from the baking sheet (it will be full of grease after cooking the ribs) to the second foil-lined baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, place the reserved marinade into a sauce pan over medium heat; bring to a boil, simmering the marinade until reduced, about 4-5 minutes. When the sauce is nicely reduced and thickened, remove it from the heat.
- Slather the ribs with the sauce; continue to bake, uncovered this time, for an additional 30 minutes or until the ribs are very fork-tender, bubbly, and caramelized. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds, if using. Serve the ribs with warm sauce on the side, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 31 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 109 mg, Sodium 1734 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 17 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ASIAN COUNTRY STYLE RIBS
These Asian Country Style Ribs are tender and juicy, slow simmered in the slow cooker crockpot and topped with a sticky honey, soy, garlic sauce. Sprinkle on sesame seeds and chopped green onion for garnish.
Provided by Zona
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, lemon juice, honey, ginger, and garlic. Whisk all together to combine.
- Place the country ribs in the bottom of a 4 quart crockpot slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart crockpot slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Carefully remove the ribs to a plate, pour the sauce into a small sauce pan, and then return the ribs to the crockpot and cover to keep warm.
- Bring the small sauce pan full of sauce to a boil, then reduce the heat and let thicken, about 15 minutes. Click for a small sauce pan.
- To serve, drizzle the thickened sauce over the ribs.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onion, if desired, and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 673 calories, Carbohydrate 58 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 133 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 33 grams fat, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 42 grams protein, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 2257 milligrams sodium, Sugar 47 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 21 grams unsaturated fat
CHINESE COUNTRY-STYLE PORK RIBS
"These ribs are tangy and tender. The Chinese-style glaze gives them a different and unique taste." Jamie's original recipe called for the ribs to be baked, but we found we could prepare tender ribs even faster by starting them in the microwave. Jamie Wetter - Boscobel, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish with water, liquid smoke if desired and onion powder. Cover and microwave on high for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. , Drain ribs. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Freeze option: Place cooled ribs in a resealable freezer bag and freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Place in a baking pan; cover and bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 423mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
STICKY ASIAN RIBS RECIPE (IN THE OVEN!)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the ribs (if desired), then rinse the ribs under cold water and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, dry mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Massage into ribs.
- Place ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet, then cover them with another piece of foil.
- Bake ribs for 2 - 2 1/2 hours (check at 2 hours to see if they're done, continue cooking if they're not).
- While the ribs finish up cooking, in a saucepan over medium heat, add honey, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sriracha. Bring mixture to a boil, then turn down heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and water, then add to the mixture and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove ribs from the oven and turn the temperature to broil. Brush ribs generously with sauce, then broil for 2-4 minutes (be sure to watch them closely so they don't burn).
- Top with sesame seeds and green onions.
BONELESS HOISIN COUNTRY RIBS
A very nice combination of flavors for a quintessential Asian tasting. Most people know Hoisin is a thick, sweet, mildly spicy sauce widely used in Chinese cuisine. And I wouldn't forego the chili garlic paste if you want some heat in the dish. Good served with snow peas, another of my favorites.
Provided by ninja
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large jelly-roll pan with foil.
- In a large bowl stir garlic, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and chili garlic paste until combined.
- My stores sell country ribs cut individually but if necessary, cut pork into 1 inch wide "ribs". Add ribs to sauce in bowl and coat with sauce.
- Arrange ribs in single layer in prepared pan, spooning any remaining sauce over ribs.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the ribs.
CHINESE COUNTRY RIBS
- In a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, combine the catsup, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, five-spice, onion, ginger and garlic. Position a broiler rack 6 inches from the source of heat and preheat the broiler. Broil the ribs, turning once, until browned, about 10 minutes. Tranfer the ribs to the slow cooker. Stir to coat the ribs with the sauce. Cover and slow cook until the ribs are tender, 5-6 hours on low. Transfer the ribs to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm. Skim the fat from the surface of the sauce. In a medium saucepan, bring the sauce to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until reduced to about 1 cup, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture, and cook just until thickened. Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately with hot cooked rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 936.4, Fat 53.9, SaturatedFat 10.8, Cholesterol 336.3, Sodium 1124.7, Carbohydrate 19.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 16.4, Protein 89.7
More about "asian style country ribs recipes"
ASIAN BRAISED COUNTRY STYLE RIBS ⋆ TWO LUCKY SPOONS
Cuisine American, AsianTotal Time 3 hrs 10 minsCategory DinnerCalories 345 per serving
- Sprinkle the ribs with the salt and set aside. Combine the rest of the ingredients (except the cornstarch) over medium high heat in a large Dutch oven or roasting pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the ribs in one layer, making sure to turn them in the sauce to coat. Cover with a heavy lid or aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours or until very tender.
- Remove the ribs from the sauce and keep warm in a 200 degree oven. Over medium high heat, bring the cooking sauce to a boil, uncovered for about 10 minutes. Whisk the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water then add to the sauce. Stir until it has thickened. Remove from heat and add the ribs back to the sauce and coat with the glaze. Serve with steamed rice and broccoli!
ASIAN COUNTRY STYLE RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE-STYLE GRILLED PORK RIBS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ASIAN COUNTRY-STYLE PORK RIBS (SLOW COOKER) - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
CHINESE STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE BY CHEF.AUSTIN | IFOOD.TV
ASIAN COUNTRY STYLE RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CROCK POT ASIAN COUNTRY STYLE RIBS – ELIZ KETO DIET
BRAISED COUNTRY-STYLE RIBS WITH ASIAN FLAVORS | THE …
ASIAN-MARINATED COUNTRY STYLE RIBS – KITCHEN PORTFOLIO
10 BEST ASIAN STYLE PORK RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASIAN BARBECUE PORK RIBS - A FAMILY FEAST®
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS | RECIPES, FOOD, SLOW COOKER RECIPES
CHINESE STYLE RIBS COOK'S COUNTRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS - ALLRECIPES.COM | SLOW COOKED MEALS, …
10 BEST ASIAN RIB SIDE DISHES RECIPES - YUMMLY
CROCK POT ASIAN-STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
KOREAN COUNTRY SPARE RIBS - NOT YOUR EVERYDAY GRILLED SPARE RIBS …
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE
ASIAN STYLE STICKY RIBS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
OVEN-ROASTED ASIAN-STYLE PORK RIBS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
“SLAP YO MAMMA” STICKY ASIAN RIBS - BLESS HER HEART Y'ALL
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER ASIAN STYLE RIBS - CHEF SAVVY
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS - ASIAN - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
STICKY ASIAN BAKED PORK RIBS - SAVOR WITH JENNIFER
SMOKED ASIAN STYLE RIBS - HEY GRILL, HEY
OVEN BAKED RIBS, CHINESE CHAR SIU-STYLE(!) - THE WOKS OF LIFE
COUNTRY-STYLE HOISIN RIBS - DELICIOUS LIVING
FROZEN CUNTRY STYLE PORK RIBS CROCK POT - THERESCIPES.INFO
OVEN-BAKED, COUNTRY-STYLE CHINESE PORK “RIBS” – BLUE KITCHEN
EASY COUNTRY-STYLE PORK RIBS IN THE OVEN - BAKING MISCHIEF
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS » BIG FLAVORS FROM A TINY KITCHEN
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CROCK POT ASIAN-STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN
ASIAN COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ASIAN COUNTRY STYLE RIBS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
KOREAN BBQ COUNTRY STYLE RIBS RECIPE - SUPER SAFEWAY
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY RIBS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ASIAN STYLE COUNTRY PORK RIBS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ASIAN BBQ COUNTRY STYLE RIBS - RECIPES.ANOVACULINARY.COM
You'll also love