- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix apples, pears, raisins, and chia seeds in the baking dish. Drizzle apple cider and maple syrup over the fruit mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Mix oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, flax seed, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Mash butter into the oats mixture with a fork until the mixture is uniform in texture; spread atop the fruit mixture. Cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is browned and crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 613 calories, Carbohydrate 94.4 g, Cholesterol 38.2 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 15.5 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 124 mg, Sugar 56.3 g
AUTUMN APPLE BREAD
- 1. 1. Grease 2 9x5 loave pans, place wax paper to fit on the bottoms.
- 2. 2. In a large bowl combine apples with 2 cups sugar; set aside.
- 3. 3. Melt butter and allow to cool.
- 4. 4. In a bigger bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder; set aside.
- 5. 5. With butter cooled, combine with apples,along with eggs and vanilla.
- 6. 6. Mix flour mixture with apple mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 7. 7. Divide batter among the 2 pans; sprinkle each with 1 tsp sugar.
- 8. 8. Bake in a preheated 325 oven F. 1 hr and 15 minutes to 1 hr and 30 minutes. Use tooth pick to test for doneness. Cool on wire rack 1 hr then remove from pans and cool completely. Wait 2-4 hours before slicing. Will remain at room temperature and wrapped in foil for 4 days, longer in refrigerator.
AUTUMN APPLE SAUCE
- 1. Peel, core and cut the apples into large chunks, tossing them with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- 2. Place the apples and remaining ingredients in a large, heavy pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover partially and cook until apples are very tender, about 15 minutes. Uncover the pot and cook 5 minutes more.
- 3. Remove the pot from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick. Coarsely mash the apples with the cooking juices. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate, covered, until ready to use, up to 5 days.
AUTUMN APPLE CAKE
I think you'll agree this apple cake is simply irresistible. It's nicely crisp on top and moist and chewy inside.-Leon Kingsley, Marshfield, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in apples and nuts if desired. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
AUTUMN APPLE DIP
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Spread on sliced apples.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.7, Fat 12.9, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 42, Sodium 205.2, Carbohydrate 56.1, Sugar 55.3, Protein 5.3
~ AUTUMN APPLE DIP ~
- 1. Over medium heat in a medium sauce pan, combine the apple butter, white chocolate chips, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir until chips are melted.
- 2. Cut the cream cheese into about 6 chunks and add to the pan, stir until the cheese starts melting, then finish blending with a mixer until smooth. This doesn't take but a minute.
- 3. Pour into serving dish, chill or can be eaten warm. Great with apples and would be great with Mexican cinnamon tortillas. Enjoy!
More about "autumnappledip recipes"
AUTUMN APPLE CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (5)Calories 304 per servingServings 8
- Weigh or lightly spoon 75 ounces flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine 75 ounces flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer until well blended. Beat in vanilla and egg. Beat in flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in apple, raisins, and walnuts. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Sift powdered sugar over cake. Cut into wedges.
AUTUMN APPLE TART - LIVING THE GOURMET - RECIPES
5/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Use a paring knife to trace a smaller rectangle within the puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border but not cutting all the way through.
- In a small bowl toss together apple slices, currants and spices. Add breadcrumbs and toss again.
BEST AUTUMN APPLE RECIPES - BUSY CREATING MEMORIES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST APPLE DIP RECIPES FOR FALL - HOW TO MAKE APPLE ...
Occupation ContributorEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
AUTUMN APPLES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - BLUSH LANE
Author BlushlaneEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
MY FAVORITE AUTUMN RECIPES. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
10 DELICIOUS AUTUMN APPLE RECIPES FOR FALL - GOURMANDELLE
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Vegan Apple Strudel. Strudel is a famous German recipe, most commonly made with apples. It’s basically a pastry filled with a mixture of apples, cinnamon, cardamom, and other yummy spices.
- Apple Streusel Cake. Here’s another wonderful German recipe: apple streusel cake, which basically means apple crumble cake. Although its name might sound complicated, the recipe is actually extremely easy and quick!
- Vegan Apple Pie – American Pie. Ah, yes, the famous apple pie, one of the gems of American cuisine. I guess the apple pie needs no further introduction, as I’m sure you’ve already seen it in plenty of movies, cartoons, and TV series.
- Fresh Apple Cake. In case you’re looking for a fresh, moist, and super flavorful dessert, this one’s for you! This fresh apple cake is totally vegan and extremely easy to make.
- Banana Cream Pie with Cinnamon Crusted Apples. Apples and cinnamon go together hand in hand and this recipe is one of the endless proofs for this statement.
- Mini Apple Cinnamon Rolls. Apple rolls are a famous Romanian dessert that you can find anywhere. I think the two main reasons for this are that apple rolls are super flavorful and extremely easy to make.
- Upside-Down Apple Pie with Cinnamon. I love all types of apple pies, including the upside-down apple pies, why not? This recipe is super easy to make and the ‘upside-down’ technique offers an incredible boost of flavor.
- Swedish Apple Cake Gluten Free + Vegan. If you love the Swedish cuisine, then you absolutely have to try this awesome apple cake! This recipe is both gluten-free and vegan, so you’ll get the best of both worlds.
- Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler. Cobblers are one of my favorite sweet treats ever! And, in all honesty, as soon as I tried this caramel apple pecan cobbler for the first time, I literally fell in love.
- Old Fashioned Easy Apple Crisp. If you’re all about old-fashioned recipes and don’t like all the Instagram and Tik Tok trends… then you probably know about the apple crisp.
APPLE CRISP DESSERT WITH PEAR FROM PLATTER TALK FOOD
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 380 per serving
41 AUTUMNAL APPLE RECIPES THAT YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY …
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Apple and Blackberry Pie. As the colder months roll in, you really cannot go wrong with a humble and hearty homemade apple pie. I love that the juice from the blackberries in this pie makes the apples turn a beautiful pink color, and the top of the pie is stunning.
- Glazed Apple Fritters. These just look like little pillows of absolute heaven. Like doughnuts but more light and fluffy, these glazed apple fritters are packed full of delicious cinnamon apple and drizzled with a whole lot of goodness.
- Caramel Apples. Caramel apples are an absolute must have at this time of year. Whether you’re making them for kids or just as a little indulgent treat for yourself, I love this recipe with its different toppings, like sea salt or nuts.
- Grandma’s Iron Skillet Apple Pie. This iron skillet apple pie would go hand in hand with a big dollop of ice cream. It is so aptly named, as apple pie always reminds me of sitting in front of the fire at my Granny’s house and her sitting a still fresh slice down in front of me.
- Apple Pancakes. These delicious looking apple pancakes would be perfect for an autumnal dessert, or even as a sweet breakfast if you were really wanting to start your day with a treat.
- Mulled Wine Two Ways. Now, everyone loves a steaming cup of mulled wine in the colder months, and the fact that this recipe tells us how to achieve that in not one, but two ways, wow, how spoilt are we?
- Baked Apples with Onions and Gruyere. If even just the thought of these baked apples with gruyere doesn’t make you salivate then you have desirable levels of self-control.
- Streusel-Topped Apple Pie Muffins. These streusel-topped apple pie muffins are so many good desserts rolled into one, perfect for an indecisive person like myself.
- Apple and Brie Pizza. Apple and Brie sound like the ultimate choice of sophisticated pizza toppings. You won’t find any takeaways with an option as yummy as this one.
- Baked Apple Pie Fries with Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce. I think that these baked apple pie fries look like a lot of fun. It is an amazing and inventive twist on the traditional apple pie and a yummy idea for kids and adults alike.
AUTUMN APPLE PIE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4.5/5 (7)Calories 407 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- For pastry, stir together 2 cups all-purpose flour and salt in a medium bowl. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until pieces are the size of small peas. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of mixture, then gently toss with a fork. Push to side of the bowl. Repeat, using more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until all is moistened. Divide dough in half. Form each half into a ball.
HEATH CANDY & AUTUMN APPLE DIP RECIPE - STAGETECTURE
Author Anchal Bhatia
AUTUMN APPLE SALAD (WITH A MAPLE VINAIGRETTE) - HOUSE OF YUMM
5/5 (45)Calories 478 per servingCategory Salad
50+ WAYS TO USE APPLES THIS FALL - CREATIVE CYNCHRONICITY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
AWESOME AUTUMN APPLE PIE BARS - THE BEST DESSERT RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
660 AUTUMN-APPLE RECIPES IDEAS | APPLE RECIPES, RECIPES ...
664 pins350 followers
SIMPLE AUTUMN APPLE DIP – RIDGE HAVEN HOMESTEAD
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
TOP 20 AUTUMN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
AUTUMN APPLE DIP - KATIE MASSMAN NUTRITION
SUPER CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE DIP RECIPE [2022 ...
AUTUMN APPLE SPICE CAKE - PRINTER FRIENDLY - ALLRECIPES.COM
31 AUTUMN RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES, FALL RECIPES, FOOD
AUTUMN APPLE DIP RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in autumn apple salad?This easy to make Autumn Apple Salad is loaded up with crispy bacon, crunchy pecan halves, crumbled feta, and sweet dried cranberries. All drizzled with a homemade Maple Dijon Vinaigrette.
Is it time for my annual round-up of my favorite autumn recipes?Eleven days and counting to be exact, which means… it’s time for my annual round-up of My Favorite Autumn Recipes! YES. I literally look forward to this post every single year. Going through all my old pumpkin, apple, pomegranate and squash recipes just gets me so excited for what’s to come in the next few months.
What is the best recipe to make apple crisp?Mix apples, pears, raisins, and chia seeds in the baking dish. Drizzle apple cider and maple syrup over the fruit mixture and stir gently to coat. Mix oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, flax seed, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together in a bowl.