- Preheat over to 375°F and line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined, the mixture will be a bit lumpy, that's okay.
- Whisk together the flour (except the extra tablespoon, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add buttermilk and flour mix, alternating between each until incorporated in the butter mix. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat the mixture until completely combined.
- In a small bowl, toss the raspberries with the tablespoon of flour that was set aside earlier, making sure to coat. Then gently fold in about half OR ALL of the raspberries. See notes.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to each muffin liner.
- Load up the tops of the muffins with remaining raspberries.
- In a mixing bowl, beat crumble ingredients until it looks like, well... a crumble. Sprinkle the crumble on the tops of the muffins.
- Reduce oven heat to 350°F and bake muffins for 18-20 minutes. A toothpick should come clean from the center aside from potential raspberry juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134 kcal, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 77 mg, Sugar 11 g, ServingSize 1 serving
A treat for breakfast or tea that can be made year-round with fresh or frozen raspberries. The streusel ingredients make much more streusel than you will need so you can cut it down. I make it all and put the extra streusel in the freezer and then I have streusel whenever I need it. I usually just mix up the streusel in a bowl and work in the butter with my fingertips. I also only get 10 muffins out of this but I have a tendency to really fill up my muffin cups.
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For streusel: Pulse 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a food processor until crumbly.
- For Muffins: Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine 1 cup flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Add the milk, 1/2 c butter and egg to the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Fold in the raspberries being careful not to break up the berries too much.
- Spoon the batter into paper-lined muffin cups and sprinkle with the streusel.
- Bake 15 to 20 or until a toothpick inserted in the center of muffin comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.2, Fat 12.6, SaturatedFat 7.7, Cholesterol 49.5, Sodium 211.2, Carbohydrate 44.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 26.8, Protein 3.4
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, milk, and butter to a soft dough. Put a tablespoon of mix in greased muffin tin, covering bottom and around sides. Drop in 1 teaspoon of jam. Divide remaining dough mix over the jam. Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
- *Optional* Stir together the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over top of muffins!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.9, Fat 9.6, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 17.7, Sodium 273.9, Carbohydrate 26.3, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 14.4, Protein 2.2
- Combine flour and baking powder; set aside. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine milk and vanilla; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour mixture. Fold in the raspberries. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until center of muffin springs back when lightly touched.
Nutrition Facts :
RASPBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS
With a touch of cinnamon, these muffins are great as a breakfast treat or a tasty dessert.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 dozen muffins
Number Of Ingredients 13
- HEAT oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and lemon peel in large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture. Stir together sweetened condensed milk, egg, melted butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups two-thirds full.
- COMBINE remaining 1/4 cup flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.
- One cup frozen raspberries may be used instead of fresh. Thaw, rinse and drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Beat eggs lightly in a separate bowl. Stir in milk, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoon sugar, and oil. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine. Carefully fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown on top, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool in the tins briefly, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.6 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Cholesterol 24.5 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 112.6 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
Even people who dash off most mornings without breakfast will sit with family during the holidays to linger over a warm muffin and a steaming cup of coffee. These delicious raspberry muffins are quick to make, leaving ample time to savor these special moments.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter muffin pan. Place vanilla pod and seeds in a small saucepan with butter, and place over low heat until melted. Remove pan from heat, and let the mixture cool. Discard vanilla pod.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl large enough to accommodate the ingredients, with ample room for mixing. Whisk together.
- Add the butter mixture and eggs to the dry mixture; pour in the buttermilk. Stir the mixture with a spatula or wooden spoon just until combined. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Add the berries. (If you prefer, substitute 2 cups of another fruit, such as peeled and chopped apples or pears.) Stir with a spatula just until combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups completely. Using 2 cups crumb topping, sprinkle muffins generously; press gently to adhere. Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Stir brown sugar, applesauce, and egg in a bowl until well combined. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir until just combined. Fold in raspberries gently.
- Use a disher scoop to portion uniform amounts of batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin immediately and cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34.2 g, Cholesterol 15.5 mg, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 265.9 mg, Sugar 20.7 g
RASPBERRY & CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Juicy raspberries and delicious white chocolate form a great partnership in these easy-to-make muffins
Provided by barryfloyd
Yield Makes Muffins
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Line your muffin tin with ten paper cases.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the sugar.
- Melt the butter.In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir but take care not to over mix.
- Stir in half the raspberries. Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir them into the mix.
- Spoon the mixture between the cases. Dot with the remaining raspberries. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden. Let the muffins cool a little before tucking in.
EASY RASPBERRY MUFFINS
-Dawn Wright, Moline, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Combine egg, milk, oil and lemon juice; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries and nuts. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SUGAR-TOPPED RASPBERRY MUFFINS
Muffins packed with raspberries and topped with coarse sugar crystals - a delightful breakfast made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 medium muffin cups with shortening, or line with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Stir in egg, milk, butter and vanilla just until blended. Gently fold in raspberries. Divide batter among muffin cups, using 1/4 cup batter for each cup. Sprinkle sugar crystals over batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Muffin, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "raspberry muffins recipes"
RASPBERRY MUFFINS | HEALTHY, MOIST LEMON RASPBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY MUFFINS - WHERE IS MY SPOON
THE BEST RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE MUFFINS - I AM BAKER
PERFECT BLACK RASPBERRY MUFFINS - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
RASPBERRY MUFFINS - PREPPY KITCHEN
RASPBERRY MUFFINS | A TASTE OF MADNESS
RASPBERRY & BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | BAKING MAD
RASPBERRY MUFFINS – PERFECTLY FLUFFY & FILLED WITH JUICY BERRIES
10 BEST SUGAR FREE RASPBERRY MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST HOMEMADE RASPBERRY MUFFINS - NICK + ALICIA
SUGAR-CRUSTED RASPBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
BEST DAMN RASPBERRY MUFFINS - RECIPETEACHER
EASY RASPBERRY MUFFINS - BAKING WITH MOM
LEMON RASPBERRY CRUMB MUFFINS - BAKER BY NATURE
RASPBERRY MUFFINS | MIDWEST LIVING
EASY RASPBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
HEALTHY RASPBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
RASPBERRY MUFFINS WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - THE BUSY BAKER
LEMON RASPBERRY MUFFINS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY RASPBERRY MUFFINS WITH STREUSEL TOPPING - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
EASY RASPBERRY MUFFINS | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
RASPBERRY MUFFINS - WHISKING WOLF
RASPBERRY JAM MUFFINS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY BAKERY STYLE RASPBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE
GREEK YOGURT RASPBERRY MUFFINS - AVERIE COOKS
JUMBO RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SWEET AND TART RASPBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - DEVOUR DINNER
RASPBERRY AND CHOCOLATE RYE MUFFINS
CINNAMON CRUNCH RASPBERRY MUFFINS | CANADIAN GOODNESS
RASPBERRY MUFFINS - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
RASPBERRY MUFFINS (QUICK & EASY) - CELEBRATING SWEETS
RASPBERRY MUFFINS (WITH FRESH RASPBERRIES!) - RASA MALAYSIA
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE MUFFINS (WITH LEMON CRUMB TOPPING!)
EASY FROZEN RASPBERRY MUFFINS - DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAKE AND …
RASPBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS | A BREAKFAST MUFFIN RECIPE WITH …
RASPBERRY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
RASPBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breads #breakfast #fruit #muffins #quick-breads #berries #raspberries #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love