GARLIC AND AVOCADO VEGAN CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water, 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine cashews, avocado, lime juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt in a blender; blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl until the mixture is completely creamy, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Fat 3.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 29 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
SPICY AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE DIP
Put the spicy in this Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese Dip with Serrano chiles. Thanks to cream cheese, sour cream and a couple of Hass avocados, this Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese Dip has plenty of creamy flavor to go with that spice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 3 cups of dip
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Clean the tomatillos, the chilies, the cilantro and the avocado with running water.
- Cut the ingredients for easy mixing in the blender and scoop the avocado flesh using a spoon.
- Then place all ingredients in the blender and combine until getting a smooth velvety consistency. Season to taste.
- Serve in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
- Decorate with micro greens and slices of serrano pepper. You can accompany this spicy avocado dip with corn chips or any other of your favorite chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
CREAMY AVOCADO DIP
Think of this dip as the creamy, tangy cousin to guacamole. The Parmesan may seem out of place, but it's a stand-in for hard-to-find Mexican cheese and is the secret ingredient. Serve it with tortilla chips or veggies, or on the side with grilled chicken or steak.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Process or blend the avocado, sour cream, Parmesan, lime juice, 1 tablespoon water, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Serve right away.
AVOCADO-CREAM CHEESE DIP
This is a little different from anything I've seen on the site and it is my personal favorite. I got it from a friend about 10 years ago. It's for those of us who love avocado but don't like the spicy dips.
Provided by GrammaJeanne
Yield 1 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out meaty part leaving shell.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Add lemon juice, cream cheese, onion, salt, pepper and milk to avocado and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1209.4, Fat 115.6, SaturatedFat 55.6, Cholesterol 253.8, Sodium 994.5, Carbohydrate 31.8, Fiber 16.5, Sugar 3.2, Protein 23.2
AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Mash avocado with a fork. Blend in all other ingredience. Refrigerate until ready to use.
BACON AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE DIP
- Mix cream cheese, salsa, bacon, green onions, salt, and pepper in a bowl; top with avocado cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.9 calories, Carbohydrate 4.9 g, Cholesterol 47.6 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 530.8 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "avocado cream cheese spread recipes"
EASY CREAMY AVOCADO DIP - DAILY DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (11)Total Time 10 minsServings 4
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, toast, bread, veggies, burritos, fajitas, tacos - and on and on and on.... goes great with almost anything!
AVOCADO DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE- GIVE RECIPE
Reviews 19Category SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Cut the avocado lengthwise. Tap its pit gently with a knife and make it hold the pit and pull the knife with enough force to discard the pit. Then scoop out its inside with a spoon and transfer into a bowl.
QUICK AVOCADO SPREAD WITH CREAM CHEESE - WE GO WILD
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory TrifleCalories 262 per serving
AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE - SWANKY RECIPES
Category AppetizerTotal Time 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - BREEZY BAKES
5/5 (1)Category DipServings 4-6Total Time 10 mins
AVOCADO SPREAD RECIPES | AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO
10 BEST AVOCADO DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMASHED AVOCADO EVERYTHING BAGEL CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
Cuisine DipsTotal Time 5 minsCategory DipsCalories 160 per serving
- Add the Everything Bagel Seasoning and red pepper flakes. With the back of a fork (or pestle), smash down the cream cheese and avocado mixing in the seasonings until desired consistency.
- *If a creamier thinner texture is desired add in the heavy cream one Tbl at a time until desired consistency.
CLASSIC WARM AVOCADO CHEESE DIP RECIPE - LIFE TIME VIBES
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 6Total Time 10 mins
- Scrape into a pretty serving bowl, and place the avocado seed in the middle. dtJ For some reason, placing the seed in the middle keeps the dip from turning brown quite so quickly while it sits out. But if you're making this a few hours ahead of time, cover it with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap is actually touching the surface of the dip. Don't make this more than a few hours before you plan to serve it.
BACON CREAM CHEESE AVOCADO DIP - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory Appetizers And Party FoodCalories 232 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine the avocado flesh with the cream cheese spread using an electric mixer until no large lumps remain.
AVOCADO BACON CREAM CHEESE DIP - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Appetizer, Appetizers
VEGAN AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH - SIMPLE GREEN RECIPES
Servings 1Total Time 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Begin by halving and slicing your avocado. Cut the avocado lengthwise, until the blade of your knife hits the stone. Carefully, rotate the avocado as you slice it around the center. Twist apart the halves and remove the pit. Once opened, you can remove the skin easily. Lay the avocado flat side down and slice it. Sprinkle the slices with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- To make the sandwich, first toast the bread if looking for a more crunchy texture. Then load your bread with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of alfalfa sprouts and shredded beetroot and lay on the sliced avocado. Add another layer of sprouts.
AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH | WEELICIOUS
Calories 420 per serving
CREAM CHEESE AVOCADO BACON BITES - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS ...
4.7/5 (6)Category Appetizer, Game Day AppetizersCuisine American
- Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool enough to handle, crumble and set aside.
AVOCADO AND CREAM CHEESE BREAD RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 15 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, SnackCalories 550 per serving
HERBED AVOCADO-CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Servings 3
GREEK LAYER DIP CREAM CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST AVOCADO DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST AVOCADO CREAM CHEESE SALSA DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #condiments-etc #easy #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love